Jews for Jesus Forums
Azriel wrote - Printable Version

+- Jews for Jesus Forums (http://forums.jewsforjesus.org)
+-- Forum: Jews for Jesus Forum Archives (http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Ask Cohen a Question (http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Azriel wrote (/thread-10067.html)

Azriel wrote - faarigia - 02-17-2015

Azriel wrote :
I apologize for sending you this message on this thread, and posting un associated replies on the topic but I cannot access any of the new forum except this thread. It says I am prevented from the new thread postings, or private message without activation code , when I resend it says my account has already been activated Can you help? Thanks Azriel; hoping all is well ?

High Azriel and MALan
All is well.
I to apologize for sending this message.
I have the same problems like Azriel.
I to, cannot access any of the new forum except this thread.

I believe the only posts that allow discussion are under topic of the week?
But i can not respond on new subjects ?
Also the forum did disabled my private messaging because some people are abusing the privilege of having unmoderated access in order to pester other users.
How ever,the good people can not contact other brothers and sisters on the forum ?
The bible says that we need to support one another in difficult times .

That is why i believe we should have freedom to speak to one another trough Privated Massages.
In time of trouble some need support from their brothers and sisters who can help you to keep walking in the faith.
If some one is herrasing Privated Messages we should repport them by the moderator .
But we should not block everything or every one from private messages.

The scripture says in 1Cor 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage,be strong. 14 Do everything in love.
It reads in Acts 4:29:“Also now LORD, behold and see their threats,and grant to your Servants that they would be preaching your word openly .”

Shalom dear brothers and sisters.

Keep your faith strong in Yeshua Messiah.

RE: Azriel wrote - MAlan - 02-18-2015

(02-17-2015, 11:57 PM)faarigia Wrote: Azriel wrote :
I apologize for sending you this message on this thread, and posting un associated replies on the topic but I cannot access any of the new forum except this thread. It says I am prevented from the new thread postings, or private message without activation code , when I resend it says my account has already been activated Can you help? Thanks Azriel; hoping all is well ?

High Azriel and MALan
All is well.
I to apologize for sending this message.
I have the same problems like Azriel.
I to, cannot access any of the new forum except this thread.

I believe the only posts that allow discussion are under topic of the week?
But i can not respond on new subjects ?
Also the forum did disabled my private messaging because some people are abusing the privilege of having unmoderated access in order to pester other users.
How ever,the good people can not contact other brothers and sisters on the forum ?
The bible says that we need to support one another in difficult times .

That is why i believe we should have freedom to speak to one another trough Privated Massages.
In time of trouble some need support from their brothers and sisters who can help you to keep walking in the faith.
If some one is herrasing Privated Messages we should repport them by the moderator .
But we should not block everything or every one from private messages.

The scripture says in 1Cor 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage,be strong. 14 Do everything in love.
It reads in Acts 4:29:“Also now LORD, behold and see their threats,and grant to your Servants that they would be preaching your word openly .”

Shalom dear brothers and sisters.

Keep your faith strong in Yeshua Messiah.

Shalom, lily, and thank you for your comment. We have been having difficulty with the Forums format, including the opening of new accounts, and will be closing the Forums on the day after tomorrow, Friday, February 20.

We have several other formats for conversations about the gospel, such as online live chat, Facebook and YouTube. We have found that most people today find those formats more familiar and easier to use. We are exploring other formats as well, as Internet technology changes and improves. 

We thank God for you and for everyone who has taken part in the Forums, and we invite everyone to share their faith in these newer, easier formats.

God bless you, lily,
Administrator MAlan