Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are Jews waiting for? And more...
1) If we (belivers in Christ; gentiles and Jews) are wrong about the Messiah being Jesus, and the (true) messiah has yet to come, which scriptures talk about him (from your point of view) and what purpose will he fill?

2) How is Daniel 9 viewed/explained in Judiasm?

3) From a Jewish perspective, how does one enter heaven?

Honest questions.

...believe it, or not.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. " Is. 1:18
Ripley's Wrote:1) If we (belivers in Christ; gentiles and Jews) are wrong about the Messiah being Jesus, and the (true) messiah has yet to come, which scriptures talk about him (from your point of view) and what purpose will he fill?

2) How is Daniel 9 viewed/explained in Judiasm?

3) From a Jewish perspective, how does one enter heaven?

Honest questions.
Anti missionaries find it easier to eliminate the whole concept of a personal messiah else they should believe upon Y'shua HaMashiach.

Despite their efforts  every young Jewish boy knows better as their heart longs for the broken afikoman...
Bible Teacher Blessed be the Name of יֵשׁוּעַ HaMashiach of Natsareth
I'm not Jew but according to a solid Jewish source that I respect:

QUOTE from SMR:

"Elijah will usher in the messiah as promised by the prophet Malachi.

3:23 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

24 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

There is no specific person that is "The Messiah". We aren't waiting for someone to claim to be one, because we'll know just by looking out the window. G-d told us so. HE told us:

End of the Exile
World Peace
Third Temple will be rebuilt
All of the world will know One G-d"