Bible Options Bible Study Software

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
05-06-2007, 08:32 PM
RE: Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
Acts:3:22: For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2007, 01:15 AM
RE:  Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
Brianroy Wrote:As a Shepherd, both Moses and Yeshua had greater authority than any "nasi" or prince...including the High Priest of Israel.

Both were overseen at their birth and infancy by women named Miriam.  And it was women named Miriam who had a profound participation in each of their ministries.  

Any one else?  Similarities only please....

SURE:
they both appeared on a river.
they both stood in judgement
they both gathered the people.
they both were deliverers.
they both performed signs and wonders.
they both lead the people to gods holy mountain.
they both gave the law.
they both built temples.
they both established mountains.
they both held the seat of gods authority on earth.
they both lead the people to the promised land.
they both freed the people from bondage.
the stones of the commandments and the st-ne (rock) were both hewn out of gods holy mountain by the finger of god.

moses was the second stage in gods plan for his people. jesus was the third. abraham was the first.

if this is not what u mean than i will say this.

the women mary is called "woman" by jesus in the marriage at cana story. she is the bride of god and carries the authority as a wife does FOR her husband. she does not do anything contrary to the will of her husband.

now if anyone believe in the power of prayer and ask their friend to pray for them then how is it idolatry to ask the mother of god to pray for them?

i tell u if it is idolatry, then you all commit it when you ask (pray)friends  to pray for you. the intercession of your friends is not idolatry but the intercession of the woman is???

THERE IS NO INTERCESSOR MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT OF THE MOTHER OF CHRIST.

IF YOU DONT NEED HER, THEN YOU DONT NEED YOUR FRIENDS EITHER!! IF ANYONE SAY HE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO JESUS, THEN LET HIM DO IT AND DONT ASK NOBODY TO PRAY FOR THEM.

HOW POWERFUL IS SHE? in the story of cana, she tells jesus that, "they have no wine" and jesus answers, "WOMAN, what will YOU HAVE ME do?"

she doesnt answer jesus but instead tells the servants," go and do what he tells you to do."

SHE IS THE QUEEN OF QUEENS.

http://www.themass.org/
click on "TODAYS READINGS"
Find all posts by this user
05-19-2007, 01:54 PM
RE:   Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
david Wrote:she doesnt answer jesus but instead tells the servants," go and do what he tells you to do."

Hang on. That was her answering to Jesus.

I only use the NKJV and the Complete Jewish Bible versions unless I can't find or don't have them.
05-19-2007, 03:19 PM
david Wrote:the women mary is called "woman" by jesus in the marriage at cana story. she is the bride of god and carries the authority as a wife does FOR her husband. she does not do anything contrary to the will of her husband.

now if anyone believe in the power of prayer and ask their friend to pray for them then how is it idolatry to ask the mother of god to pray for them?

i tell u if it is idolatry, then you all commit it when you ask (pray)friends  to pray for you. the intercession of your friends is not idolatry but the intercession of the woman is???

IF YOU DONT NEED HER, THEN YOU DONT NEED YOUR FRIENDS EITHER!! IF ANYONE SAY HE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO JESUS, THEN LET HIM DO IT AND DONT ASK NOBODY TO PRAY FOR THEM.

HOW POWERFUL IS SHE? in the story of cana, she tells jesus that, "they have no wine" and jesus answers, "WOMAN, what will YOU HAVE ME do?"

she doesnt answer jesus but instead tells the servants," go and do what he tells you to do."

NONSENSE!
05-27-2007, 07:56 AM
RE:    Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
Tanachreader Wrote:
david Wrote:the women mary is called "woman" by jesus in the marriage at cana story. she is the bride of god and carries the authority as a wife does FOR her husband. she does not do anything contrary to the will of her husband.

NONSENSE!

why nonsense?

05-27-2007, 10:49 AM
RE:     Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
david Wrote:
Tanachreader Wrote:
david Wrote:
NONSENSE!

why nonsense?

Uh, david, James, Deborah, and Mary and Joseph's other children would tell you why. Or were James and Deborah immaculately conceived as well?

I only use the NKJV and the Complete Jewish Bible versions unless I can't find or don't have them.
05-28-2007, 09:39 AM
david Wrote:THERE IS NO INTERCESSOR MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT OF THE MOTHER OF CHRIST.

Hbr 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.  

Whold lot of scripture on Jesus interceding for us nothing anywhere about Mary who was and is no more immaculate than any other woman

Course if you can show scripture anywhere stating that Mary is more powerful than Jesus pls show usbut i doubt you will since All power has been given to Jesus means he doesn't need anyone else.    

Act 4:19  But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
RE: Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
Nevi Moshe was born and rescued by an Egyptian and and the parents of Lord Yashuah went to Egypt just to be saved from Melekh Herod. And they both died outside of Yisrael with the same longing...and both died in an elevated place.

Half of the worlds misery is due to people who want to be important.
06-01-2007, 02:52 PM
RE:    Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
prophet Wrote:
david Wrote:THERE IS NO INTERCESSOR MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT OF THE MOTHER OF CHRIST.

Hbr 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.  

Whold lot of scripture on Jesus interceding for us nothing anywhere about Mary who was and is no more immaculate than any other woman

Course if you can show scripture anywhere stating that Mary is more powerful than Jesus pls show usbut i doubt you will since All power has been given to Jesus means he doesn't need anyone else.    

YOU GOT ME! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND IM A BONEDOME OVERSIGHTER. YES, JESUS THE INTERCESSOR IS MOST POWERFUL.

she is close second, lol!

06-01-2007, 03:01 PM
RE:      Because Jesus is a Prophet like unto Moses, but better
david Wrote:why nonsense?

Uh, david, James, Deborah, and Mary and Joseph's other children would tell you why. Or were James and Deborah immaculately conceived as well?
[/quote]

i was asking tanachreader but it sok.

who are all these people. did you get their drivers license numbers?