Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Messiah Here?
If the Messiah, son of David, has come already, then why isn't there world peace? Why haven't the dead risen from the grave? Why haven't the Jewish exiles been returned from the four corners of the earth to the Land of Israel? Why aren't 10 gentiles grabbing the shirt of each Jew and saying, "Takes us with you, for we know God is with you!" ? Why hasn't there been a universal knowledge of God?
(09-18-2014, 07:55 AM)Actually_A_Jew Wrote: If the Messiah, son of David, has come already, then why isn't there world peace?  Why haven't the dead risen from the grave?  Why haven't the Jewish exiles been returned from the four corners of the earth to the Land of Israel?  Why aren't 10 gentiles grabbing the shirt of each Jew and saying, "Takes us with you, for we know God is with you!" ?  Why hasn't there been a universal knowledge of God?

Yes, in my sincere understanding, the Messiah is here already. He has always been here on earth. The concept of the return of the Messiah must be understood with Prophet Isaiah and Ezekiel. How so? Thus: If you read Isaiah 53:8,9, for the Jewish People to be forced into exile, it is as if we have been cut off from the Land of the living and graves assigned to us among the nations. Then, at the end of the exile, HaShem opens up those graves and brings us back into the Land of Israel as we have in Ezek. 37:12 as a reference to the prophecy of the Dry Bones. That's what metaphorical resurrection means, rising from the graves of exile. Regarding returning from the four corners of the earth to the Land of Israel, it is in the process to this day. Aliyah is on the rising. As the universal knowledge of HaShem is concerned, that's a reference to the printing word that has become available to all of us which dispenses with the need of Levites and prophets to teach how to know the Lord as we have in Jer. 31:34 and Deut. 30:11-14. For the command to know HaShem is no longer too mysterious and remote for us all. It is not up in the sky that we should say, "Who will go up in the sky to get it for us and tell us of it that we may carry it out?" Nor it is across the sea that we should say, "Who will cross the sea to get it for us and tell us of it that we may carry it out?" No, the knowledge of HaShem is very near to us; already in our mouths and in our hearts; we have only to carry it out.
(01-31-2015, 01:00 PM)Ben Hur Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 07:55 AM)Actually_A_Jew Wrote: If the Messiah, son of David, has come already, then why isn't there world peace?  Why haven't the dead risen from the grave?  Why haven't the Jewish exiles been returned from the four corners of the earth to the Land of Israel?  Why aren't 10 gentiles grabbing the shirt of each Jew and saying, "Takes us with you, for we know God is with you!" ?  Why hasn't there been a universal knowledge of God?

Yes, in my sincere understanding, the Messiah is here already. He has always been here on earth.

I think you are wrong the spirit of God has long been gone from earth almost two thousand years. Until the Lords spirit touches and fills all who seek him by faith in his son Jesus Christ we as a world and religion are anti-Christ.

Joh 3:34  For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35  The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36  He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
AND
Ro 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
AND
1Co 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Without true God the father and God the son worship and name recognition along with devote faith as ordained by God we have no anointing within of the holy spirit. This is why Isaiah connects name recognition with the God who as the I AM as the God and savior we must seek in todays final trials and testing sequences.

Isa 52:6  Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

CONSIDER:

Eze 20:44  And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
AND
Eze 37:13  And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14  And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Do you know who this God is do you have his spirit within, I do!