Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctine of One God whose name is Jesus pt1
For those who aren't clear on the Doctine of One God and Messiah whose name is Jesus I present the following:

Hbr 6:1 ¶ Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

GOD
self explanatory.
Deu 6:4 ¶ Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

blows the theory of co-equal persons out of the water.
Isa 46:5 ¶ To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isa 48:11  For mine own sake, [even] for mine own sake, will I do [it]: for how should [my name] be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.                                                                    Isa 48:12 ¶ Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I [am] he; I [am] the first, I also [am] the last

Exodus 20:3-5;Deut 4:35,5:7,32:39;Romans 3:30;John17:3;Malachi 2:10

Diety of Jesus Christ
                             Jesus is God incarnate

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 40:9 ¶ O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift [it] up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God

2Cr 5:19  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation

Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

Col 1:19 ¶ For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell
Col 2:9  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

1Ti 3:16  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Tts 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Exodus 20:1-5/Luke 24:52;Deut 33:27/Rev 1:8, 18;Psalm 139:1-6/John 21:17;Psalm 139:7-13/Matthew 18:20, 28:20;Isaiah 7:14;Micah 5:2

From Beginning of His Human Life

Mic 5:2 ¶ But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting

Mat 1:23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Isaiah 7:14;Isaiah 9:6;Matthew 2:11;Luke 1:35;Luke 2:26;Luke 2:38;Hebrews 1:6

Divine Nature of Jesus is the Father

Doubtless thou [art] our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, [art] our father, our redeemer; thy name [is] from everlasting

Rev 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

John 8:19-27;Johm 10:38;John 12:45;John 14:18;Colossians 2:9;1John 3:1-5; John 2:19-21 & Acts 2:24;John 6:40 & 1 Cor 6:14.

The Divine Nature of Jesus is the Holy Spirit

Jhn 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Jhn 14:17  [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhn 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you [/b]

2Cr 3:17  Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

[b] Jesus is Jeheovah

¶ Thus saith the LORD my God....  So they weighed for my price thirty [pieces] of silver(Zech 11:4,12)

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD....and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced(Zech 12:1, 10)

Jhn 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.  

If Jesus is literally the Father as you state, then Jesus came to bring glory to himself. Yet this isn't what Jesus said he does.

Everything you posted, every single one of them is only your assumption. Yet, what happens when one quotes Jesus himself. You will plainly see Jesus refers to himself as the Son of God. Not the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Actually if you actually read what He says....You will see He does and I've backed it up with scripture...as you have pointed out neither you nor anyone else that believes in the 3 person trinity even Jack Van Impe seem to know the name of the Holy Ghost which according to Matt 28:19 you need to know to be baptised.
(02-26-2012, 10:03 PM)prophet Wrote: Actually if you actually read what He says....You will see He does and I've backed it up with scripture...as you have pointed out neither you nor anyone else that believes in the 3 person trinity even Jack Van Impe seem to know the name of the Holy Ghost which according to Matt 28:19 you need to know to be baptised.

John 10:36

"You say of him, whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blasphemy; because I said, I am the Son of God?"
And where does Jesus say "because I said, I am God?"

Matthew 28:19 doesn't say you have to know the name of the Holy Ghost in order to be baptized. You have to believe that Jesus is the Son of God in order to be Baptized.

And as they went on their way, they came to a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what does hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If you believe with all your heart, you may. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Ever read Acts ch. 8?
[quote='MessianicJew' pid='74167' dateline='1331078373']

Matthew 28:19 doesn't say you have to know the name of the Holy Ghost in order to be baptized. You have to believe that Jesus is the Son of God in order to be Baptized.

/quote]

really?

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

try again and the NAME?

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Bettter know the Name otherwise when you use a name in anger you may inadvertantly blaspheme the Holy GHost

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

God's(Jesus) own glory which He laid down to become a man He picked up on His return to heaven.
Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

How can it get anymore plain than that? God is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. It doesn't say "Blessed be God the Father Jesus Christ." Yet, you believe that and with your ignorant and naive parenthesis that is exactly what you turn the verse into by changing what is written verbatim.
you must be on the wrong thread ...no parenthesis in this topic;s thread...still you cant seem to read what is here either that or you just ignore what doesn;t go along with your theology.

Actually paul laid it out very plain,

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

As to Acts 8....baptism was in the Name of Jesus which was and is the Apostles Doctrine....sorry to dissapoint...maybe you should read the whole book of Acts.

since Jesus is the flesh of God.....gee wonder who the Father is?....oh yeah Jesus
(03-14-2012, 09:36 PM)prophet Wrote: you must be on the wrong thread ...no parenthesis in this topic;s thread...still you cant seem to read what is here either that or you just ignore what doesn;t go along with your theology.

As to Acts 8....baptism was in the Name of Jesus which was and is the Apostles Doctrine....sorry to dissapoint...maybe you should read the whole book of Acts.

since Jesus is the flesh of God.....gee wonder who the Father is?....oh yeah Jesus

You don't realize that manifest doesn't mean incarnation as you believe.

(03-14-2012, 09:36 PM)prophet Wrote: you must be on the wrong thread ...no parenthesis in this topic;s thread...still you cant seem to read what is here either that or you just ignore what doesn;t go along with your theology.

It doesn't matter what thread, it is something you do.

In the book of Timothy Jesus is referred to a Mediator. So you obviously misunderstand what manifest in the flesh is.

John 9:3
Jesus answered, Neither has this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

1. Jesus never "said the works of ME"
2. So is this man of sin God now because the works of God were manifest in him?
1 John 3:8
He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Son of God was manifested, not God was manifested.