Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
For those who think Jesus is the Almighty God himself
Sad 
"My Father why have you abandoned me?"

Those were Jesus words just before dying. Why would he say that if he was God?

It makes no sense at all.
This only shows that Jesus was like all of us. A ordinary mortal flawed human being that was desperate.

God Jehovah Is Fair. If He was going to send His Son to save the world and show an example to mankind, He would send him no different than the rest. Haven't you learn that throughout life? No one is more important than anyone at birth. God treats everyone the same.

primogenit Wrote:"My Father why have you abandoned me?"

Quite simple....it was His mortal side speaking to His Spiritual side but He is stil ONE

This only shows that Jesus was like all of us. A ordinary mortal flawed human being that was desperate.

Makes no sense to you but to God and those of us who know who He is it makes perfect sense

God Jehovah Is Fair. If He was going to send His Son to save the world and show an example to mankind, He would send him no different than the rest.
God came to earth in the form of man same as the rest of us.
Haven't you learn that throughout life? No one is more important than anyone at birth. God treats everyone the same.

Guess you missed Jacob and Esau even before they were born God Himself said quote " Esau have I hated but Jacob have I loved" unquote....doesn't sound like Esau was treated the same as Jacob to me..maybe it does to you.

God says :
Isa 55:8 ¶ For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9  For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

If God wants to come as a man as Timothy 3:16, John 1:1,14 state then He can...You assume 3...His word says ONE.

Jesus was born without sin....He was both the sin offering and he scapegoat for sin....Only GOD ALONE can take the sin of he World NOT a mortal man....God's Spirit withdrew from His Host but after the body was buried and went to paradise He re-entered His Host and resurrected Himself which is why Thomas fell at His feet and declared
"My LORD and MY GOD"...Thomas was a Jew...believed in ONE GOD...as a Jew it would be blasphemy to call Jesus GOD unless HE WAS GOD...
Thomas knew who Jesus was too bad you guys don't
Quote:This only shows that Jesus was like all of us. A ordinary mortal flawed human being that was desperate.

Please notice that Jesus is the Lamb of God.

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1.

From your Old Testament studies ,you should be familiar with the fact that, the sacrificial lamb was without blemish.

12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD. Leviticus 23.

Jesus our high priest and sacrificial Lamb was without blemish.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4.

You can not pay for the sins of others, if you have sins of your own.For you to say that, Jesus is,and i quote,"This only shows that Jesus was like all of us. A ordinary mortal flawed human being that was desperate.",is an abomination.Do not bring God down to your level of understanding.He is infinite, while you are not.Your mind is finite, and you are limited by time and space.You can not possibly bring God to your puny ,finite level of understanding.

helidoni.
"Jesus was born without sin"

RE:
We all are born without sin.

IF you are going to quote scripture you really should read it first...
scripture acturally says>:

MY GOD MY GOD why have you abandoned me?

just wanted to make sure you get it right....

God Jehovah Is Fair. If He was going to send His Son to save the world and show an example to mankind, He would send him no different than the rest. Haven't you learn that throughout life? No one is more important than anyone at birth. God treats everyone the same.

Primogenit,

Have you read the rest of the gospel...Matt or Mark even Luke or John? The crucifixion is not the end of the story... Christians believe He was resurrected and still lives. Only God has beaten death which means our sins have been paid for and this proves He is God.

Have you ever been crucified? I rest my case.

God love you, Primogenit

ps Psalm 22 is what Jesus was quoting on the cross. It would be a good idea for you to read that as well.
What I really would like to write to you is: here is a Man dying the most humiliating and excrutiating way with people gawking and mocking Him and all you can focus on is: "Why would He be calling out to God if He were God" instead of recognizing your own lack of compassion and identification with Him (because He is human) that it should be you calling out to God to have mercy on you. Let's see if they censor me here again.

Anyway I think you are in the wrong section. This is section is for those who believe in Jesus.
"MY GOD MY GOD why have you abandoned me?"

RE:
Thanks for the reminder. Makes it even better to show how desperate he was.
helidoni wrote:

"Do not bring God down to your level of understanding.He is infinite, while you are not.Your mind is finite, and you are limited by time and space.You can not possibly bring God to your puny ,finite level of understanding."

RE:
Speak for yourself. I'm God's first created spirit. His begotten son. The one he delivered to save the world.

I'll live another 10000 years until I ascend to the Sun where I'll reign one day.

prophet:
"just wanted to make sure you get it right...."

RE:

I think I did get it right. no scripture or any document will ever quote literally what has been said thousands of years ago.

Quote that