Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prayer requests to share
I thought it would be nice to have a general place to post prayer requests.
Requesting prayer regarding work continuing to schedule me for Sabbath days. I am exhausted with standing up against this so I request prayer. If God wants me to honor the Sabbath I need some help in doing it. Please help me pray for this. Thank you.
(05-27-2012, 02:10 PM)HOPE7 Wrote: Requesting prayer regarding work continuing to schedule me for Sabbath days. I am exhausted with standing up against this so I request prayer. If God wants me to honor the Sabbath I need some help in doing it. Please help me pray for this. Thank you.
Will pray for you Hope , for Strength, and comfort!Blessings and prayers

A prayer for Joan , with cancer. Also I am going in the hospital for a week starting tomorrow to switch pain medications, and blood pressure meds., etc. . I had jaw surgery last week and in 2 weeks back surgery. I have great hopes I will be pain free very soon!Thanks to all prayers ,I pray Pam will be comforted and supported during my time away. In Jesus Name
God is able to do more than we could hope for or ask Him for. He is mighty in power and a refuge in times of difficulties. I will pray for you.
As you know I rescue animals and a big horse of a dog was roaming the neighborhood recently and I took it in and tried to find its owner. Well after going to two radio stations and the paper with no response had decided to give it to a neighbor who voiced interest. But bad men exist and they have no conscience and I had a call from someone claiming that the dog belonged to his neighbor and said hed tell her. He called again and pitched me for info. on the dog and then later that day showed up and said it was his brothers dog. He was lying! I told him it belonged to someone else and at that moment decided to give it to the nice neighbor, however a man jumped out of his car and said the dog was his and took it. They were rough looking and I don't have the skill to confront evil men such as this and I did nothing. I watched as they took this gorgeous gentle giant of a dog and watched it look at me as they drove away. I prayed for hours and have peace, but I want all of you to pray as well for this dog to have a good home and for these men to know that what they did was wrong! I had to tell the neighbor boy he couldn't have the dog and it broke my heart. Please pray. I realize in this world there are so many suffering and so much heartache besides this minor issue but I commit this to God and I know he will hear us and bless this prayer for this dog to find a good home. Thank you.[/u]
I pray for my friend Candice. She is very ill, and are still searching for the reason why. She was such a dear friend to my wife when I was in the hospital for months, and prayed everyday for me.I pray for her physical healing, and her steadfastness of mind .

I also pray for Pastor Phyllis. We helped her and her husband start their own church, and they have grown so much since then , and have a New Big church now. She is very anointed in her music, and no matter how bad she feels she never stops playing in church. We grew so close with them. It is Phyllis who helped me with remembering lyrics , from a head injury years ago, and it helped in turn to remember verses in my ministry here. She encouraged my singing , and confidence to stand before a crowd, and sing, and speak for the Lord.

Phyllis had back surgery, and the plates in her back came loose protruding from her back. She is very weak, and their not sure if she can live through another surgery. her chances of paralysis is 50/50, and if she couldn't play she won't make it. Please pray for her healing. I pray as well for her husband Claude, He has such a hard time preaching, worrying about her. Please pray for his inner peace, and let him know God always has the answer, and plan for our well being.

Blessings to you Hope for starting this thread. Whenever two are gathered in His Name; He is there! You always are here on these threads with your prayers.I am here alive to testify prayers work, and are the most important part of this ministry. I pray as well for all those who read these prayer threads for your own needs.

Love in Christ, and prayers for all your prayers and healings.

The little dog Buddie on my other prayer thread is getting strong, and his ribs don't show anymore. he goes in for heartworm treatment in January. Thanks so much Hope for your great compassion for animals. They shall be there; angels in disguise. Whenever I see him, I think of your Name; Hope; there is great Hope my friend in Christ .I'm going to post this on my other thread in case a prayer is missed . Blessings my friends
This is not a prayer{in the usual meaning of the noun} but a praise.Thank the Lord Jesus the JFJ in Israel jail was released on bail.I personally see this as an opportunity to witness before the court system there and the media.This is like almost 2,000 years ago when they were first jailed{and see how that turned out}They left the area and traveled to antioch then beyond.Then Saul of Tarsus after being knocked to the ground by the bright light from the Lord was told what to do.He became the Apostle Paul and wrote at least 12 books in the new testament.This is amazing!!During this stressful time in Israel and the people looking for answers..some will listen!!Some even doubted Jesus after His ressurection and they were looking at Him! Thanks for the courage of this man and his wife for his reward in heaven is great! This is what Jesus said on the "sermon on the mount". And the first appostles and disciples praised HIS Name for being worthy of being persecuted for His Name!!Thank you, Jews for Jesus!!Smile
(12-05-2013, 03:52 PM)mitch4Jesus Wrote: This is not a prayer{in the usual meaning of the noun} but a praise.Thank the Lord Jesus the JFJ in Israel jail was released on bail.I personally see this as an opportunity to witness before the court system there and the media.This is like almost 2,000 years ago when they were first jailed{and see how that turned out}They left the area and traveled to antioch then beyond.Then Saul of Tarsus after being knocked to the ground by the bright light from the Lord was told what to do.He became the Apostle Paul and wrote at least 12 books in the new testament.This is amazing!!During this stressful time in Israel and the people looking for answers..some will listen!!Some even doubted Jesus after His ressurection and they were looking at Him! Thanks for the courage of this man and his wife for his reward in heaven is great! This is what Jesus said on the "sermon on the mount". And the first appostles and disciples praised HIS Name for being worthy of being persecuted for His Name!!Thank you, Jews for Jesus!!Smile
A JFJ member was arrested in Israel? On what charge? I know a few years back, a group of JFJ members were attacked by hard line Orthodox Jews, and one member received a broken arm. Even though this happened , it only reflects a small percentage of Israeli's that are violent.

Most Israeli's are exceptionally kind to strangers, and Christians. We have many dear Jewish friends in Israel. Torah is actually against violence to strangers. It is amazing the growth of prejudice against Christianity . It happens even worse in the U.S.,and Christians are being killed and tortured in many radical Islamic countries , they say 5 Christians a day are murdered for their belief, soon to spread across the world in every country. We see prejudice the worse by Muslim extremists. Actually obeying the Koran to the letter. I believe one day soon the Muslim religion will be predominate above all other religions. There birth rate is 6-1 of any other religion.

I'll pray for the person you said; Thanks Mitch for sharing. The Messianic Jews in YHVH through Yeshua are the true remnant of Israel. I know how hard it must be for many Jewish believers in Israel, and the rejection by friends and family, but one day all will know him, blessings and prayers for all who read this.!
(12-05-2013, 03:52 PM)mitch4Jesus Wrote: This is not a prayer{in the usual meaning of the noun} but a praise.Thank the Lord Jesus the JFJ in Israel jail was released on bail.I personally see this as an opportunity to witness before the court system there and the media.This is like almost 2,000 years ago when they were first jailed{and see how that turned out}They left the area and traveled to antioch then beyond.Then Saul of Tarsus after being knocked to the ground by the bright light from the Lord was told what to do.He became the Apostle Paul and wrote at least 12 books in the new testament.This is amazing!!During this stressful time in Israel and the people looking for answers..some will listen!!Some even doubted Jesus after His ressurection and they were looking at Him! Thanks for the courage of this man and his wife for his reward in heaven is great! This is what Jesus said on the "sermon on the mount". And the first appostles and disciples praised HIS Name for being worthy of being persecuted for His Name!!Thank you, Jews for Jesus!!Smile
So this JFJ member was arrested for speaking the Gospel? Wow!