Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
quotes
There are two ways to live your life... One is as though nothing is a miracle, The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Who did I quote?
:mrgreen:
"There are two ways to live your life... One is as though nothing is a miracle, The other is as though everything is a miracle."

RE:
Praise God and live according to His commandments and be a king or live otherwise and be His slave.
On the nature of Christ,

Just as much God as though not at all man and just as much man as though not at all God.

Who did I quote?

:mrgreen:
When we reach beyond our comfort zones and embrace the unlikely, people are blessed by the realization that we are all richer when we recognize our poverty, we are stronger when we see our weaknesses, and are recipients of God's grace when we understand our desperate need for Him.

Who did I quote?
     :cheesygrin:
"God gave us two hands, one to recieve with and one to give with."

Who did I quote?
        :cheesygrin:
A boy was nailed hand and feet to boards, He said "I forgive the  
men who nailed me there , because of Jesus Christ."

A man sentenced to 2 years in prison at his release says, "I choose to stay on here, with the inmates that need to be discipled."

A woman kidnapped and told she has 2 hrs. to live, says, "I will spend my last two hours telling you about Jesus Christ."

Who said these things?
               :frown:
We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Hint: Nov 19, 1863

Who did I quote?
            :neutral:
The call of God is not the echo of my nature, my affinities and personal temperament are not considered.

I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send."

Who did I quote?
            Confusedurprised:

God's call is expressive of His nature, consequently when I recieve His nature and hear His call, the voice of the divine nature sounds in both and the two work together. The Son of God reveals Himself in me, and I serve Him in the ordinary ways of life out of devotion to Him.

Who did I quote?
                 :neutral:

"God's call is expressive of His nature, consequently when I recieve His nature and hear His call, the voice of the divine nature sounds in both and the two work together. The Son of God reveals Himself in me, and I serve Him in the ordinary ways of life out of devotion to Him.

Who did I quote?"

RE:
Don't know but I quote you for That Is The Word Of God. Amen.