Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Eternal security of the believer?
Hi, it’s me again. I have this question? How can anybody believe in once save always saved? And how you anybody miss the truth about this subject. Can somebody explain to me the Eternal security in the Bible, because if that is true than there is a million confusions in the Bible. Tell me were do you get once save always save. How can God be playing with our life’s here? Anna
Quote from Anna:

"Hi, it’s me again. I have this question? How can anybody believe in once save always saved? And how you anybody miss the truth about this subject. Can somebody explain to me the Eternal security in the Bible, because if that is true than there is a million confusions in the Bible. Tell me were do you get once save always save. How can God be playing with our life’s here? Anna"

RE:
As we go through our different lifes (through all the different planets) some of us become graceful to God's eyes. There is a few reasons why this can happen, wheather you belong to nobel ancestors or just by your own divine grace in past lifes.

A good example how our spirits continuously recurre is RECYCLING.
As modern days show, recycling is a good enviromental procedure. God has shown us that awhile ago. If that's the right thing to do, what makes you think that our Father wouldn't do the same.

He [re]uses our spirits to serve His purpose but there is also the Karma factor: Not always you return in the same shape of form. Some come as gracious mammals or birds and others as reptliles or even pray for predators.
Anna I do not believe osas.

The bible is clear in the last days people will fall from the faith.

The osas people say that because they never truly had the faith.

but Isay well how can they fall from the faith if they truly never had it?

there asnwer hmmmmmmmm.
Anna Wrote:Hi, it’s me again. I have this question? How can anybody believe in once save always saved? And how you anybody miss the truth about this subject. Can somebody explain to me the Eternal security in the Bible, because if that is true than there is a million confusions in the Bible. Tell me were do you get once save always save. How can God be playing with our life’s here? Anna

There are many verses. Refer to this study.
primogenit Wrote:As modern days show, recycling is a good enviromental procedure. God has shown us that awhile ago. If that's the right thing to do, what makes you think that our Father wouldn't do the same.

He [re]uses our spirits to serve His purpose but there is also the Karma factor: Not always you return in the same shape of form. Some come as gracious mammals or birds and others as reptliles or even pray for predators.

So if I understand what you are saying, you believe in
reincarnation? If so, is this a standard Christian belief?

Many thanks
Smile
A banner of strength for believers and a stubbed toe for backsliders.

My name is xTian1.

:cheesygrin:
ANNA i really dont know where people get the idea of once saved always saved since the bible states that people have and do cast aside the salvation of God and bring condemnation on themselves

PRIMOGENIT since when does God re-use our spirits
bible states "that is pre-destined that man is born once then dies and after that Judgement
there is no Reincarnation or "past-Lives" in Biblical teaching  
please state the source of thought, as it avoids confusion and misleading others
recycling rubbish is good for the enviroment and perfectly acceptable practice, since Man was given the job of being the Care-Takers of His Creation ( Planet Earth ) in the Creational Covenant ( i recycle old Mountain Bikes and sell em

The Buddhist teaching on Karma ( what goes around comes around.... eventually )
has similarities with the Christian concept of "doing to others what you'd like them to do to you"

basically the concept of Karma say's " if you want to be treated well, treat others well "
Primogenit, You are totally nuts, You did not understand anything I said. You really belonged in the New age forum, for that is what your beliefs are. I am concern about how many in the body of Christ believe this once save always saved nonsense. I dare them to debate me on this. Anna
Anna Wrote:Hi, it’s me again. I have this question? How can anybody believe in once save always saved? And how you anybody miss the truth about this subject. Can somebody explain to me the Eternal security in the Bible, because if that is true than there is a million confusions in the Bible. Tell me were do you get once save always save. How can God be playing with our life’s here? Anna
Hi Anna,

I hope this doesn’t turn into a double post.  I thought I had answered your question yesterday however, I don’t see my post today so it must have gotten lost in the Ethernet. Smile

Why would one see the “new” birth in a less permanent view than “physical” birth?
Quote: John 3:5  Jesus answered, "I assure you: Unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
John 3:6  Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.
*note* this spiritual birth requires more than "head knowledge".

Is salvation “earned”?  
If salvation is earned, then why would a Savior be required?
If salvation is not earned, but, a gift from God, how would one lose a Gift?
A gift by it's very nature requires nothing in return (otherwise it wouldn't be a "gift" but a "purchase")
Quote: Eph 2:8  For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift--
Eph 2:9  not from works, so that no one can boast.
Eph 2:10  For we are His creationcreated in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.

When I understand that I am “created in Christ Jesus”;  how can I believe  a sovereign God would “remove me” from Him?  Is it possible for Christ to lose what is His?
Quote: John 17:20  Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

I don’t know about anyone else but, I believe the Father honors the prayer from Jesus on my behalf.

I admit the Bible can sometimes be confusing however, I believe careful study helps to clear up that confusion.
"So if I understand what you are saying, you believe in
reincarnation? If so, is this a standard Christian belief?

Many thanks"

RE:
This is a Christian, that puts EVERYTHING that God brought to my attention, into perspective.

Ignores and despises the futile. But if we have to dig so low to reach a standart of communication, so be it.