Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, December 21, 2012
If that does happen to be the last day, then that would probably mean we are currently in the tribulation (first part)...some videos on youtube actually think we are and what they show is somewhat convincing. So, if that were the case, then counting back 42 months (which is the length of time for last 3.5 years of tribulation), that would mean june/july of this year would be VERY important. I know the amount of days in the months have changed over time so it's hard to narrow down an actual day. Are there any important days in June/July of this year in Jewish tradition?
To Krisi-

Answering your questions:
1) I don't believe in a fantastic beam me up scotty kind of rapture but rather in a rapture of all creation (Romans 8:19-23), kind of a cosmic huppa (Huppa a jewish wedding canopy, the married to the Lord earth having a mist cloud like before Noah) Matthew 24:31.  Besides, I think the first part might have been fulfilled in 70 AD when the temple was wrecked then at the end of the times of the gentiles it starts back in again in verse 27 of Matthew 24.

2) Krisi-I am glad you are zealous even though you have been born again only 4 months I think you said.  But as to the Pope to make a long story short I think he is the second antichrist in Revelation 13.  He is a former Nazi.  He brought back red papal shoes but with no cross on them.

3) Shabat is the word for the Jewish shabbath friday sundown to saturday sundown.

There is a Mayan long or short count calendar.  I understand Harold Camping is going by the short count saying the world is over in 2011.

The word spoken over a wheel in Proverbs 25:11 may be about the Mayan calendar which is a wheel in shape.

My dad turns 80 Lord willing on 18 Dec 2012, the start of 5 no name days at the end of their calendar year that has 20 months and 20 days in each month.
I have a really hard time accepting that Jesus said, "No man knows the day or hour." But the Mayans do??...sorry, can't follow any of you there.
I'll meet you all for lunch on:

Friday, December 21, 2012.

Then we can have fun afterwards.

Well, since the world should still be intact!
Yea, I agree that we don't know the hour or day, but we can speculate. Smile He said we would be able to recognize the signs of the end times, and I feel that many people are beginning to see all the puzzle pieces fitting together. He doesn't want us to be blind to the timing, that's why he gave us the signs. I have no idea how the Mayans came up with that date, but it just seems like a huge coincedence especially with Nasa confirming the solar storm expected in 2012. You can't help but have the Mayan calander in the back of your mind when you think about that because it's so soon. Then on top of all that, I feel like G-d made a STRONG call to me; a feel of urgency to learn things and come to him; so that personal experience gives me even a stronger feeling that the time is coming. I have another quick question...I have found out that many people believe there's not even a rapture and that it is made up...why is that? I personally feel that G-d will get us out of here...hope so anyway...LOL
To Ripleys-

The invisible return could explain this if the son of man isn't Jesus Him self.  That is a mistake Jehovah's witness make.

But if you look at MT 24 it has in my interpretation Jesus returning as fire Mt 24:27.

But before that the end time David Prince is here but hidden so don't look for him in a room or desert.

No one knows the day or hour David the Prince is born I think it means, but we do know the day and hour the day of the Lord is, well, not 100 percent, but it can be closer and closer.

Who is the son of man and what does it mean for him or Him to be revealed?

Is the day of the Lord or Apocalypse a seprate event from the revealing of the son of man?
Ripley's Wrote:I have a really hard time accepting that Jesus said, "No man knows the day or hour." But the Mayans do??...sorry, can't follow any of you there.

I never said the day or hour of the Rapture or Tribulation, but of the flight of the Jewish people.
Chad~
Quote:The invisible return could explain this if the son of man isn't Jesus Him self.  That is a mistake Jehovah's witness make.

I don't hold to an "invisible return" of Jesus, nor do I hold to the Prince of David being anyone other than Him.

You do, and I have avoided getting into that discussion with you. We simply disagree.

YoY and all who look to the Mayans~

Are you familiar with their religious views? IMO, they were involved in dark spirituality, therefore anything coming from that is in some way diabolical/deceitful. So, looking to them for anything truthful is an effort in futility and IMO anti-biblical.

Just like the Adversary uses nuance and word twisting to mislead, in the end it is still a lie no matter how close to the truth, or plausable, it apears to be.

I can't wait till we get threads about Nostradomus, the Celts/Stonehenge, Easter Island, Voodoo, Edgar Casey, The Tibeten Book of the Dead, and maybe even Alastair Crowley. /sarc

Get out of Egypt, people.
SMR~
Quote:I'll meet you all for lunch on:

We better meet at your place, since I don't follow Kashrut, nothing I cook would be considered "clean". (Beef or chicken though, not lamb, please.)
:cheesygrin:
Ripley's Wrote:Chad~
Quote:The invisible return could explain this if the son of man isn't Jesus Him self.  That is a mistake Jehovah's witness make.

I don't hold to an "invisible return" of Jesus, nor do I hold to the Prince of David being anyone other than Him.

You do, and I have avoided getting into that discussion with you. We simply disagree.

YoY and all who look to the Mayans~

Are you familiar with their religious views?

Honestly, Ripley's, can you read? I said, "I never said the day or hour of the Rapture or Tribulation, but of the flight of the Jewish people." Also, Romans 1:19-21 could imply that even the pagan Mayans were on to something.