Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, December 21, 2012
Quote:Matthew 24:19-21 (New King James Version)
New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Since December 21 is a Friday, Shabbat begins, and it is winter, could the Mayans have had it right?
I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Do you ever watch Jack Van Impe's program? They have been running an offer about this date. He apparently did research on all those other "prophets" after seeing a special on cable tv. They have a website (jvim.com) or call 1 800 JVI 7777 to inquire.
This is a goof up because it should be in the what do you want to talk about area.

But anyway, not that this is a thus saith the Lord or something that you would preach as an expository sermon.

You know, this is the internet with wild ideas. (Hi 320)

But, think of it as sheding light on difficult scriptures along with "reading the book of nature."

For Dec. 21, 2012 here are some things to consider.

Top Down-

The scriptures relateing to Kimah and possibly space with phenomenological language concerning God ridiing on the clouds, you know the doom raceing toward them stuff in Deut. 32:35. Could be rays of some kind of cosmic explosion. Actually there are too many scriptures to list but you can see my other posts on Rev 1:16ff and others.

Bottom up- Again, reading the book of nature:
1) Mountain ranges in the USA appear to bow to easter Island.
2) Easter Island is like and arrow head pointing to the Bering straight.
3) Easter Island is roughly the opposite side of theworld to Israel.

If easter Island was the ground zero for the one third of earth burning mountain of fire it would make sense.

But why that exact date?
1) The earth crosses the axis of the milky way (correct me if I am wrong) which reverses polarities of earth and could cause earth quake.
2) Venus and Plieadies have scriptural references (Venus is morning star) and thus Mayan callendar calculations concerning the way these two stelar bodies are synchronized may be important.

Finally, we can't know the day of the coming of the son of man, but we can know other things possibly like the day of the Lord.
searchinmyroots Wrote:I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Then maybe you'll accept Y'shua ben-Miryam as Mashiach ben-David. Natan ben-David is a relative of both Miryam bat-Eli and Yosef ben-Ya'akov. Read the books of Mattityahu and Luke.
I am glad you brought this up.  The subject matter is intellectually challengeing.

I am also glad someone said check out Jack Van IMpie on this.

He is not a dumb guy.  He is supposed to have memorized the whole Bible and never before this has he been a wild date setter type.

One intellectually challengeing part of this is the thinking required to envision where the sun is in relation to earth and the tropic of capricor (farthest the sun goes south Dec 21) and stuff like that.

I mean, It is like Childrens books.  If you want a good over view look at a modern childrens book on the subject.  Your best teachers are needed to teach children, if you can't explain 2012 to a child it either isn't true or you haven't thought about the best way to present the materiel.
Chad Higgins Wrote:This is a goof up because it should be in the what do you want to talk about area.

But anyway, not that this is a thus saith the Lord or something that you would preach as an expository sermon.

You know, this is the internet with wild ideas. (Hi 320)

But, think of it as sheding light on difficult scriptures along with "reading the book of nature."

For Dec. 21, 2012 here are some things to consider.

It could be a theological thing. Even Pagan Mayans (part of the Lost Tribes like Bnei Menashe?) could see YHVH-Eloheynu (Romans 1:19-21). Also, I quoted a passage from Mattityahu 24.
The english word Neumenis comes from a greek word in the Romans passage you are talking about.

The main point here is that even people without the bible should worship one Divine Being who created heaven and earth.

The Mayans had other gods so were corrupted.

But they did have one main creator god Quexacowatal.

Are you sure this date will be a friday?  This is significant if it is a big change for the world on a friday.

If the world went into a millenial configuration on that day of a warmer friendler earth after some big earth quakes.
I have a question...if there is a rapture and all children are to be taken away from the wrath, then why does that scripture say "woe to those who are pregnant and to those nursing babies"? I would also like to add this to the post...concerning possible end of days.
St. Malachy (nonbiblical, like Mayan calender) predicted 111 popes (after his life?)with a title that described each(suprisingly very accurate)...the 112 wasn't actually numbered and so some think that could mean the 111 is the 112. Well, the current pope is apparently the 111. I will give a link that describes this as well as a youtube video. It's very interesting. Also, what is the Shabbat? Thanks.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/malachy.htm
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCYk1LgSA
krisi Wrote:I have a question...if there is a rapture and all children are to be taken away from the wrath, then why does that scripture say "woe to those who are pregnant and to those nursing babies"?

To have children taken out of the womb or the arms, or off the breasts or lap, is the worst thing that a mother could experience; and many, as many will be reminded, had babies taken from them during the days in Mitzrayim, under Herod, of the Crusades and Inquisition, and of the Shoah.