Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Sheitl Queen, searchinmyroots, and shlomo
How angry some Jewish and gentile Christians get with anti-missionary Talmudists

How especially anti-missionary Talmudists treat Jewish and gentile Christians
This is horrible on so many different levels.
GoyOfY'shua Wrote:How angry some Jewish and gentile Christians get with anti-missionary Talmudists

You find this amusing, using poor, terrified animals to make
fun of others?
revelation320 Wrote:This is horrible on so many different levels.

The anti-missionaries coming here constantly isn't "so horrible on many levels"? Jesus called the Pharisees a "brood of vipers" at a point, and the Pharisees were anti-missionaries.
Goy,

Thank you for posting that and relating us to it. Now I know what you are really all about.

I now consider your posts useless and will not respond to anything you post. So don't bother replying to mine.

Thank you again, for now I won't have to waste my time reading your posts.

Have a great day!
Part One of Two to Goy

GoyOfY'shua Wrote:

The anti-missionaries coming here constantly isn't "so horrible on many levels"? Jesus called the Pharisees a "brood of vipers" at a point, and the Pharisees were anti-missionaries.
Yeshua said to love our enemies. How does sending the "demon cat" show love to your enemies? In what way does it refute what they say? How can you honestly pray for the salvation of Sheitl and others while you are attacking them?

Sheitl, searchinmyroots, and shlomo are our enemies in regards to the gospel. But they are not our enemies in regards to our love for Israel. I think if we were to meet them face to face, we would genuinely like them and learn from them. We have an eternity of difference with them, but I think we have a lot in common, too.

I hate to sound like a postmodern, but they feel as passionately about their side of the theological fence, as we of ours. They are here to defend what they believe is right and true about God. Our job is to convince them with our arguments or to learn from them why our arguments are not convincing. I think of the antimissionaries as a blessing: I could overpay thousands to go to school and learn what a dry prof thinks are the important issues (and find out later that he was wrong), or I can spend some time arguing with people I think of as friends and get some real life learning. Dannyil, in particular, has taught me things and led me in directions that I wouldn't have searched in. For that, I'm thankful to him.

And I have this dream. I see myself someday in the future in the Millenium, planting a field in Israel alongside Jews and dancing in the streets of the New Jerusalem with Jews and worshiping God together with Jews. Perhaps Sheitl will be there. Perhaps any number of others will find their way there. Who can say? We can only pray for them and hope that something we say will someday be used by God to make them see what we see.

Part Two of Two to Goy

And before you say that I'm just as guilty, I confess that I am. I am not always nice or pleasant. I, too, forget to love my enemy. But from one guilty person to another, I say that you went too far. You are my sister, and I love you. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. But the cats were undeserved and not at all accurate as to how I view Sheitl or Shmelke or even Shlomo.

No, having antimissionaries here is not horrible on any level. Rather than seeing them as a nuisance or an abomination, I think that we should feel blessed that the antimissionaries are here. How many nonChristian Jews do you get to talk to about Yeshua in the real world? And when you talk to Jew in the future about Yeshua, do you really think it will still be as challenging as arguing with Dannyil? They are a blessing from God to us. They are our textbook.

On a related topic, there is nothing funny or worthy about torturing an animal. Those cats were freaked, and they were being freaked on purpose. That's inhumane. If that cat were a small, mentally-handicapped child, would it still be as funny?

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, and I am not saying that you are a bad person. I'm only saying that you don't always have to use every weapon in your arsenal just because you have it. Like nukes, some weapons should never be used.

I want to repeat what I said earlier. You are my sister, and I love you. It's because I love you that I'm calling you out. This went too far.
Sheitl Queen Wrote:
GoyOfY'shua Wrote:How angry some Jewish and gentile Christians get with anti-missionary Talmudists

You find this amusing, using poor, terrified animals to make
fun of others?

First of all, "Burger and Fries" was angry because he was accidentally slammed in the garge door that he was sleeping on top of. Second, I'm just showing how anti-missionaries like you, Chava (Sheitl Queen), make fun of JFJ by coming here not to seek but to mock and persecute JFJ and other Christians (Jewish and gentile); and how some of us can't always endure anti-missionaries without finally reaching a point of frustration. Third, searchinmyroots, being like that cat who was reached out to and attacked back was like how anti-missionaries treat those who reach out with good intent.
GoyOfY'shua Wrote:

Do you really know anything?....

Jesus wasn't a missionary to anyone....He was the Messiah trying to bring His people to the knowledge that God was among them.  He didn't preach a new religion He preached God....He was Jewish and Christianity as it is now called is still Judaism by a different name whether Jew or Gentile agree or not.
revelation320 Wrote:I hate to sound like a postmodern, but they feel as passionately about their side of the theological fence, as we of ours. They are here to defend what they believe is right and true about God. Our job is to convince them with our arguments or to learn from them why our arguments are not convincing. I think of the antimissionaries as a blessing: I could overpay thousands to go to school and learn what a dry prof thinks are the important issues (and find out later that he was wrong), or I can spend some time arguing with people I think of as friends and get some real life learning. Dannyil, in particular, has taught me things and led me in directions that I wouldn't have searched in. For that, I'm thankful to him.

Do they come here to defend their position while seeking to know our position; or do they come here to attack and belittle JFJ and other Jewish and gentile Christians? Anti-missionaries are allowed to persecute JFJ, but (to them especially) G-d forbid if we do what is, or they perceive to be, the same thing on their message boards.