Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your wishes to Jerusalem.
My prayers are; Shema Yisrael!; Hear O Israel; The Lord is our G-d, the Lord is One! In the View of the Holy Spirit the Great city stands; Jerusalem, will descend from Heaven from God. The city shall have the Glory of G-d, and the light was as to a stone most precious, even like jasper stone;clear as crystal. The walls great and high, had twelve gates, and at each gate an Angel; Twelve, and upon each gate were the names written on ,of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.On the 4 directions in which it stood; were 3 gates upon each direction , and the wall of the city twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb.A pure river flowed; the water of life. Clear as crystal, came from the Throne of G-d and of the lamb. And the tree of life is there in the midst, and the leaves of the tree healed the nations, and the twelve diffrent fruits, and every month yeilded the fruits, and the curse shall be gone, and G-d and the Lamb shall dwell within it, and His servants shall see His Face, and His name shall be in their foreheads. There shall be no night , and the light of day; uneeded for the Light of G-d shall illuminate, and peace shall reign eternal.
More rain
I would ask unto you Lord Jesus, that Israel would pray for rain by asking you of the Father!, but then they would not have to ask if they knew you , because you know their needs already!, but we ask you Jesus for rain, and thankyou!
My wishes for Jerusalem.

I wish that all he Palestinians would decide that Iraq looks good and go live there. I wish that the temple mount would belong solely to Isreal and the temple of God be rebuilt finer and bigger than ever. I wish that all people of Isreal regardless of ethnicity would live in total peace. I wish that no Jewish decendents would go hungry or homeless. Just a few things Id wish for Jerusalem. Oh yah, I d ask God to let me go and live out the rest of my days there or at least get to see it once in person before im too old.
HOPE7 Wrote:My wishes for Jerusalem.

I wish that all he Palestinians would decide that Iraq looks good and go live there. I wish that the temple mount would belong solely to Isreal and the temple of God be rebuilt finer and bigger than ever. I wish that all people of Isreal regardless of ethnicity would live in total peace. I wish that no Jewish decendents would go hungry or homeless. Just a few things Id wish for Jerusalem. Oh yah, I d ask God to let me go and live out the rest of my days there or at least get to see it once in person before im too old.

Very well stated! Just last evening I mentioned to someone that I wanted to see the Holy Land before my life here on eath is over.
Hi,
Well, the wall is certainly open to everyone but to Jews, it represents the physical place closest to the divine presence on earth because of its proximity to the holy of holies site on the temple mount. So if anyone else puts a note in, one might draw the conclusion that that indicates a tacit endorsement of the Jewish belief. Which is ok by me...
I wish all other nations would let Israel live in peace.
Only good thoughts and prayers. I wish them safety and a closer relationship with G*d. I wish them victory over those who oppose them. I wish that they not repeat any of their bad history and only do what is pleasing to G*d.
Oh..Im praying for them too.
Likes here very much, the hope is getting better and better