Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry CHRISTmas
It's not about hate..it's called following the teachings of Jesus...why do you call yourself a christian if you cannot follow His word? Seems rather weird...you want to play God, and make pagan days Holy, you are following in the footsteps of the pope of the early roman church who did the same by his "divine authority"...you got "divine authority" too?
If you are against Christmas and Easter, don't celebrate them!

God looks on the heart -- you and I don't.
Dec 25th is not even near the birth of Jesus, not even close, and easter is a pagan day as well devoted to the fertility goddess of ancient Babylon, carried forward to Greece and Rome...do you enjoy following pagan days? Does God like you following pagan days, and ignoring His commanded days? Does God enjoy you adding and subtracting to His holy word? Those questions you have to honestly answer for yourself...
If you call yourself a "christian" do not promote pagan days, if you do not want to see comments about it!
I must have missed something.....the Almighty gave you permission to judge when?

Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

So if someone celebrates Dec 25th what is that to you? You don't know when Yeshua was born.
If they want to celebrate Easter(I personally don't) again what is that to you?

Get the beam out of your own eye before you go after the mote in mine or anyone else's

Luk 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
Why do you advocate follow paganism? You apparently think you are a "christian" but yet advocate following satan (if it's not from God it's from satan)...
it is not about judging you..I do not really care what pagan services or churches you do..you have free will..
I am coming against the sin of paganism and extra Biblical teachings which you and your other false prophets are advocating...Do you like leading people down the wide road to destruction?

Remember Salvation is through the son of God, and not the sun god
Know the truth and it will make you free!
(10-26-2012, 08:25 PM)John 14.6 Wrote: (if it's not from God it's from satan)...

Easter I can understand.

With regard to Christmas, I would then assume you don't celebrate Thanksgiving either?
(10-30-2012, 10:12 PM)MessianicJew Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 08:25 PM)John 14.6 Wrote: (if it's not from God it's from satan)...

Easter I can understand.

With regard to Christmas, I would then assume you don't celebrate Thanksgiving either?

Thanksgiving is celebrated, every day and is an integral part of the Holy seventh day Sabbath...it is an ongoing thing...why do you think it is just a one day a year thing? Typical of "christians", who do not follow the word of God, but are content to follow the traditions of man..which Jesus warned against in Mark 7.8..
Thanksgiving is not just one day a year, when you all pig out on food and turkey...and that's it for another year...thanksgiving is from the heart to God on a daily basis for all the blessings you have received....The Holy Sabbath day each week is a good day to celebrate the blessings God has given us, starting with Creation when this Holy day was given to us by God!
Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]:

Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

So as I said my sabbath can be whenever I take it...