Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of Islam...
A Jewish friend of mine in FLA just brought this to my attention, and I thought you might be interested in these busses now running in So. Florida, already in Chicago and New York (that I was not aware of!!!):

South Florida Muslims use bus ads, hotline to counter "Obsession" DVD campaign

(I caution you that there is profanity quoted in the article.)

Quote:"You could say it's a very humble response in regards to Obsession," Altaf Ali, executive director of South Florida's CAIR chapter, told us this morning. The producers of that DVD spent $100 million distributing it nationwide, he says, but CAIR has used only $60,000, the majority of it from South Floridian donors, plastering this region's buses. "We thought there's a lot of misconceptions about Islam. We wanted to create an avenue for our fellow Americans to learn the truth about our religion."

Notice the top of the bus, it says:
ISLAM: The way of life of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammed

What's "Obsession"?? For those that don't know, it's THIS DOCUMENTARY

Is America going the way of the Netherlands, France, Spain, and even England, and let this cancer metastasize?

Remember what CAIR supports/defends/promotes: FITNA - Geert Wilders
Hmmmm... Commentary at the bottom of the page said:
Quote:I wish CAIR would spend their Saudi dollars promoting their peaceful Islamic teachings to other Muslims. Whether I (an American infidel) believe the Koran promotes violence or not doesn't matter a hill of beans in the greater scheme of world history. The problem is that apparently so many Muslims somehow find orders to kill others in their religious texts. Let CAIR convince THEM the Koran doesn't promote violence. If Islamic terrorism ended tomorrow, so would the belief that Islam promotes violence. After all, when was the last time anyone accused the Amish of practicing a violent religion?

I say AMEN to that! I also think they need a photo of an Islamic woman in a burka with a milk mustache in that ad. Ok, I'm kidding about that one, but the milk counsel should be steamed (pun) that the Muslims are stealing their line.
They have a picture of the Tower of Babel in the E.U. Headquarters, and Obama is having diffrent Religious leaders speak at his inauguration. It seems the world thinks in a one world religion, then no one can disagree. The only problem about that thinking is ;The G-d of Israel! That is one thing Christians and Jews do not differ on. There is only one G-d, and He is a very Jealous G-d, as Israel already knows? but He is a  loving, and forgiving G-d and always there when we fall!
"We wanted to create an avenue for our fellow Americans to learn the truth about our religion."

Shalom, Ripley's..

The above statement is a complete prefabricated lie....  What this statement by American Muslims is really saying is this:

"We want to create a way to hide the truth about the Muslim religion from the American public....  We know the Americans are so gullible they've believe anything we tell them... even our lies...."

Of course you know this...  Even our soon to be former president Bush has called the Muslim religion a religion of peace, and believes that Muslims and Christians worship the same god...

And, sadly, I think Pres. Bush actually believes this....

Is South Florida soon to be taken over by the Muslims?  It will if the true Americans down there don't open their eyes to what is happening all around them.

Blessings, Ripley's...
From an old timer
by the name of Cleveland

crmann Wrote:"We wanted to create an avenue for our fellow Americans to learn the truth about our religion."

Shalom, Ripley's..

The above statement is a complete prefabricated lie....  What this statement by American Muslims is really saying is this:

"We want to create a way to hide the truth about the Muslim religion from the American public....  We know the Americans are so gullible they've believe anything we tell them... even our lies...."

Of course you know this...  Even our soon to be former president Bush has called the Muslim religion a religion of peace, and believes that Muslims and Christians worship the same god...

And, sadly, I think Pres. Bush actually believes this....

Is South Florida soon to be taken over by the Muslims?  It will if the true Americans down there don't open their eyes to what is happening all around them.

Blessings, Ripley's...
From an old timer
by the name of Cleveland
I believe the Koran has a word; Hudna, Im not sure the spelling; It means; to decieve for the good of Allah
chow_woman Wrote:Hmmmm... Commentary at the bottom of the page said:
Quote:I wish CAIR would spend their Saudi dollars promoting their peaceful Islamic teachings to other Muslims. Whether I (an American infidel) believe the Koran promotes violence or not doesn't matter a hill of beans in the greater scheme of world history. The problem is that apparently so many Muslims somehow find orders to kill others in their religious texts. Let CAIR convince THEM the Koran doesn't promote violence. If Islamic terrorism ended tomorrow, so would the belief that Islam promotes violence. After all, when was the last time anyone accused the Amish of practicing a violent religion?

I say AMEN to that! I also think they need a photo of an Islamic woman in a burka with a milk mustache in that ad. Ok, I'm kidding about that one, but the milk counsel should be steamed (pun) that the Muslims are stealing their line.

I beg to differ. There has never been any such thing as a "Peacful" Islam.
When people stop being afraid, compromised or in  la la Land and see that?  The goal of Islam is to take over the world witn the false Arabian Moon diety.

Danny

Has anyone ever read the Koran/Quran and the Hadith?
:lol: In the Netherlands I never saw a bus like that... so I don't know if we go exactly the same direction...
But Holland, Spain, France and England had huge Muslim-colonies. The U.S.A. only had as far as I know only countries where Islam might have been the minority...  So it is mainly an European ''problem'' where a lot of passport-owned Muslim-citizens choosed to live allready for a lot of decades to live in Europe.

Besides that Noach and Abraham where not that evangelicall as Christians and Muslims to proof and poster everywhere that their God was the only one. So that might allready be a difference with the Jewish concept of not shouting in the streets (to much :cheesygrinSmile
And Christians and Muslims who want to get all kind of people within the flock...
So partly Christianity and Islam go the same direction compared to Judaism...
Yetzirah~
Quote:In the Netherlands I never saw a bus like that... so I don't know if we go exactly the same direction...

Well, Yetzirah, Geert Wilders is in Netherlands, and Theo van Gogh was murdered there for making a film about the oppression of women under Islam.

Netherlands Facing a Bloody 'Clash of Cultures'
Quote:Van Gogh's film, titled "Submission," is based on the experiences of Dutch politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali while growing up as a Muslim woman in Somalia.

Here is an article from 2004, I don't know when you left there.
Netherlands Islamic community to hit 1 million in 2006

So, no, they don't have "ad campaigns" there. Fatwa has already reared it's ugly head.

In America it is more subversive: Crescent of Betrayal...and ("innocuous") ad campaigns.

Or this: Saudis Give Big to U.S. Colleges
Quote:Some call the Saudi gift Arab generosity and gratitude for the years American universities have educated the elite of the Arab world. Others say the sheer size of the donations amounts to buying influence and creating bastions of noncritical pro-Islamic scholarship within academia.

>snip

"With all the talk of the Israel lobby, no one talks about the Saudi lobby," Mr. Myers said. "There is no counterweight to Saudi influence in American higher education."

>snip

Mr. Kramer, also the author of "Ivory Towers on Sand: The Failure of Middle Eastern Studies in America," says American universities have allowed themselves to be purveyors of Saudi influence and opinion.

"Universities generate ideas, and [Prince Alwaleed] regards one idea — the 'clash of civilizations" — as positively dangerous to Arabs and Muslims," he wrote on his Web site, martinkramer.org. "So he has embarked on a grand giving spree, to create academic 'bridges" between Islam and the West, and specifically between the Arab world and the United States ...

"The mind boggles at the possibilities, when you think of the purchasing power of the world's fifth-richest man," Mr. Kramer continued. "Of course, this is why we can't ever expect to get the straight story on Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism and oil from people who operate within Middle Eastern studies. If you want a fabulously wealthy Saudi royal to drop out of the sky in his private jet and leave a few million, you had better watch what you say — which means you had better say nothing."

Prince Alwaleed, 52, — who slipped from the fifth richest person in 2005 to the 13th this year, according to Forbes magazine — is best known to some Americans as the man who offered $10 million to the victims of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City. That money was rejected by Rudolph W. Giuliani, then the mayor, after the prince scolded the U.S. for favoring Israelis over Palestinians.

Prince Alwaleed found more welcoming recipients in academia.

Yes, no doubt he did.

So, Yetzirah, and all, don't think I am putting down any other countries...I am merely warning my own.

When I look across the skylines of the Great cities of the United States I see a different picture of our Liberty and Freedom than of our forefathers: We don't own any of those building's, Mostly Arabs / Muslims/ China/ and everyone else but the U.S.owns them!