Bible Options Bible Study Software
PERSON WHO LIKES NEW FRIENDS
Big Grin 
HI,

THIS IS MY 1ST THREAD ON THIS FORUM.  I AM PLEASED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.   I AM A YOUNG PERSON BUT NOT TOO YOUNG WHO HAS A GREAT JOB TELEPHONING PEOPLE ALL DAY.  THEY MIGHT BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BUT USUALLY THEY ARE IN UK AT THE MOMENT.  I JUST GATHER INFORMATION AND IT IS MY FIRST JOB FOR 10 YEARS.  I REALLY LIKE ALL PEOPLE BUT ESPECIALLY I LIKE THE JEWISH CULTURE EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT JEWISH PHYSICALLY.  I JUST THINK THEY LOOK SO BLESSED.  I HATE ANTI SEMITISIM AND ALL FORMS OF PREJUDICE.  I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THEOLOGICAL ISSUES LATER ON AS I AM QUITE VERSE IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

I HAVE 2 CHILDREN WHOM ARE TEENAGERS AND WE SOMETIMES WE GET OUR FRONT DOOR KICKED BY REALLY HORRIBLE PEOPLE BUT WE DO NOT CARE AS GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE.:lol:

SO MY NAME IS UKCHRIS AND IF ANYONE LIKES TO SAY GREETINGS THEN GREAT .
Hello Ukchris.
Hi and Welcome to the Forum.
Hope You Enjoy Your Stay As I Am Also New & I am Loving it Here! haven't Posted Anything That I've sewn but will soon.I am also a beginner.

I am  Winstonsam From Florida and I wish that God Bless your both Children. I like forum discussion since people can share their views and ideas to others.They can give comments on others topic and suggest them.

Thanks for Joining and Sharing your comment.
Welcome ukchris!

Blessings in Messiah!
Smile 
Blessings to You both for posting a reply on here.

I had seen on a certain website that there is a big storm heading for Florida so batten down the hatches Winstonsam.

Third day
I really like your graphic, Great verses to be sharing straight off like that.

As today is Sunday which to us is the 1st day of the week the children and I are going on the train to London to meet with other believers and worship, have some teaching and I will be sharing in the breaking of bread and of the Lord's cup.  We live a good 100 miles (160KM) from London but none of the assemblys in our town are acceptable.  There is a messianoc assembly in Bedfordshire that is nearer and we hope one day to visit but we do need a strong spiritual life so for now we will keep going to the capital.:cheesygrin:
G-d bless you. Nice to have you with us.
Greetings ,ukChris: I am very new to this site.I am a believing practicing follower of the Lord Jesus Christ..am in the US in Tenn. I read what you posted in 2010.It is now nov 23 2012. I know it can be a very lonely thing to try and attend services especially with a histile world that increasingly is becoming more wicked just as predicted.We know from verying sources including our pastor that europe is no place to be like.So I kind of understand your circumstances.It is late in the game.Just read the news from Israel :THEIR news sites RE: the aftermath of the gaza rocket and missle strikes and the seemingly unilateral ceasefire by Israel.This is to let you know at what time I am pecking this out on the keyboard of my PC. May the Lord protect you and yours inj these "perilous" times.Consider me a new friend as you so aptly put it.I am mostly gentile but Jesus is my Lord and Saviour though I often fail HIM.He is faithful even when I am faithless.Be of good cheer and safe and joyful where ever you are and whatever you do. In the Name of Jesus, Mitch[/color][/size][/b][/font]