Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your top 5 favorite movies.
My all time favorite films are:
Kung fu panda
Inception
Day after tomorrow
Titanic
I just watched the movie, THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS, and I put my review under Book Reviews on my website www.hope7.highpowersites.com and felt I should only put it there so I dont offend anyone here with my opinions on this most heatbreaking film. I do recommend viewing it but I caution you not to become angry and fall into the same hatefulness the Germans held in their dark hearts or else we become like them! God forbid!
Another favorite movie is LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Made me laugh and cry.
(04-29-2011, 11:29 AM)gems Wrote: Here is the list of My favourite Movies :

-Titanic
-Transformer
-The Pianist
-Transformer
-Resident evil 4

I just saw "The King's Speech" and it is fabulous.I recommend it highly.
five favorites

Groundhog Day
Star Wars
Saving Private Ryan
The Godfather
Tarzan in BW
Following are my top 5 favorite movies: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Once Upon a Time in the West, The Shawshank Redemption, Fast & Furious Five and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Hey guys,

My top 5 movies include:

Breave Heart,
Die Hard,
Terminator,
Troy,
and Titanic.
Lifehouse ; Everything.......................Must watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/cyheJ480LYA
New additions
FLAME ON, THE COOPER JASPER STORY
AKEELAH AND THE BEE
Tolkien's Lord of the Rings showed me that faithful fiction could be epic
The Matrix showed me that worldly cinema could still challenge what "thought" should be
Inception showed me that Hollywood could dare to push how much people think, (and therefore what they accept)
Terminator 2 showed me that the fight between machines is a great metaphor for desire (stylistically, that movie had so much - check out the terminator/Jesus spoof, if you want a laugh)
Pirates of the Caribean showed me that it is possible to give actors roles that they enjoy too

I find it hard to imagine that we have really tested the limits of the imagination, in the time that cinema has been around though. Films like Waking Life stick in my memory, not because they are particularly advanced - like the films I mention above - but because they are about people who are people thinking about life!

Also, I want to vote for Avatar, as art, since it basically had nothing but romance for a plot.