Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moishe Rosen's death
How is it that this is supposed to be Jews For Jesus Forum and I had to read Christianity Today to hear that the founder of Jews For Jesus recently died of cancer?
I posted on the Prayer Request forum, at 05-20-2010 12:17 PM EDT. The thread is titled Moishe Rosen.

'I know many of you knew Moishe Rosen so wanted to let you know.

From Jews for Jesus web site:

Moishe went to be with his Messiah and Lord on May 19th. We are rejoicing for him but appreciate your prayers for the Rosen family and for our whole ministry as we mourn our loss. '
Jans Wrote:I posted on the Prayer Request forum, at 05-20-2010 12:17 PM EDT. The thread is titled Moishe Rosen.

'I know many of you knew Moishe Rosen so wanted to let you know.

From Jews for Jesus web site:

Moishe went to be with his Messiah and Lord on May 19th. We are rejoicing for him but appreciate your prayers for the Rosen family and for our whole ministry as we mourn our loss. '

My condolences to his family and all who knew and loved him.

Avraham
After again expressing my frustration with the lack of connection between Jews For Jesus and this forum, I want to wish Ceil and the rest of the family God's grace to keep going while they miss Moishe.  I know that God's work in their lives was not in vain and we wil all rejoice together with the Lord.
This is very saddening to hear as the world is one great human being less. My deepest condolences to Moishe's family and may God grant him eternal rest. R.I.P.
It's now been 5 months after Moishes passing, and I see now ; This is His legacy! His life's work still lives on within all of us!and life eternal through Yeshua, Moishes life being one the true remnant of the G-d of Israel. He knew G-d, and now knows G-d, believing past his mortal life. Do not be afraid of death ; Yeshua is real![Isaiah 53][Micah 5;2] [Deuteronomy 18;18]