Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerless in the Palm of Providence
Thank you so much for your article Powerless in the Palm of Providence. David Brickner, my heart rejoiced and wept very much in reading it. I have been a soul winner for Christ for many years and now am in a transition from another church dispersment (split). In a new church and with the One Voice to go out and give the news. I loved street evangelism, and and been privileged to go to many places and seen many people. I know the Word does not come back void and even in eternity if not here the fruit will be amazing. I love to garden and the propensity of every seed is to grow - no matter where it lands. My heart gives a bow to you, and i will surely be in prayer on your behalf - so i can stand with you in rejoicing in the fruit in heaven. I remember when an awkward presence comes in the streets, to sing, hum or just praise Him  because He inhabits the praises of His people. And pray for your angels to loose and bind. These techniques helped me. God bless you so, and thank you!
P.S. Dispersment is also like sowing seeds, i am finding...

That is a great article! Very touching in the sense of Moishe Rosen and also very helpful at times of discouragement when witnessing. It is very deep in that sense and I know I will carry his experience and make it my own as I go forward in the path of Christ our Messiah, Lord and Savior. Thanks Heather for starting this thread. There are so many good articles on this website as resources that ones like these I miss when reading. Thanks again.
Hi Heather.I am very new to the message board.The article you were referencing sounds fascinating.Do you mind to tell me how I can find it.Powerless in the Hand of Providence I think is the title ,or at least a similarity.
Thanks very much for your time.
ARuthPerson Wrote:Hi Heather.I am very new to the message board.The article you were referencing sounds fascinating.Do you mind to tell me how I can find it.Powerless in the Hand of Providence I think is the title ,or at least a similarity.
Thanks very much for your time.

Here you go: jewsforjesus.org/publications/realtime/84/01
Information 
Thanks MessianicJew.
I appreciate your help.
:-}