Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witnessing to Jewish People Mobile Website and App
ThomasDGW Wrote:I'll post my answer on another thread.

Please let me know where and keep it biblical if you can. Maybe you can expalin where it is written the Messiah is to come twice for starters.

Avraham
I decided to post my response on Why I Don't Believe in Y'shua; Why a political Messiah and not a spiritual one?
Avraham Wrote:
Tanachreader Wrote:
Avraham Wrote:
emeba Wrote:Do you have an Android smart phone?
Jews for Jesus has just released a Witnessing to Jewish People resource app.
Download it, rate it and leave a review so that others will find it and use it to share the gospel! Scan the QR code below or click here on your droid:
http://bit.ly/jfjdroidapp (only works on android phones)

-Don't have a droid? Don't worry, we'll be releasing an iPhone version next week!

-Don't have an iPhone? Don't worry, you can preview the app on any web capable smart phone or on your computer at our website here: http://bit.ly/jfjwitness

I admire your tenacity. But the truth of the matter is that the Jewish people will never convert in any significant numbers to Christianity. In fact I predict that Christianity will either die out completely or change its approach and we will continue to be who we are………..Jews. I base this on your two thousand year failed attempt at eradicating us.

Avraham
Ro:11:5: Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Ro:11:26: And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Ro:11:27: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Still waiting...................and waiting................and waiting! Seriously, what's the problem?

Avraham
Noah's day there was a remnant of eight souls. In Sodom there was a remnant of four souls reduced to three. 600,000 men departed from Egypt, only two made it to the Promised Land. When Elijah lived there were 7,000 followers of God in Israel. The "Israel after the flesh" will not be saved it can be only "the Israel of God" (Gal. 6:16) saved.

Jesus taught, that "Narrow is the way which leads unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matt. 7:14)
Paul wrote, "he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly"
Re:7:4: And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh:4:25: The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh:4:26: Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Judgment is on you for whom you say Jesus is.
Avraham Wrote:I admire your tenacity. But the truth of the matter is that the Jewish people will never convert in any significant numbers to Christianity. In fact I predict that Christianity will either die out completely or change its approach and we will continue to be who we are………..Jews. I base this on your two thousand year failed attempt at eradicating us.

Avraham

Then why have so many Jews been examining this prophesy?

http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=3659

Jews from Israel, as well.

As one already posted in here, "all" of Israel shall be saved. In their "latter end."

Meaning "all" of Israel shall turn to their Messiah and Saviour, Jesus Christ; halleluiah:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all of Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob..."
- Romans 11:25&26

"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord." - Isaiah 59:20

(Continue...)
(Continued...)

And as previously revealed, when asked for a "sign," your "Redeemer" correctly prophesied 2000 years ago that the 'manna' your ancestors ate, that which Moses told them to eat, was not the true bread of heaven; halleluiah:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Our fathers did eat manna in the desert, as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; But my Father giveth you the TRUE bread from heaven."
- John 6:30-33

And this is being revealed unto the nation of Israel at their "latter end," the time when the Holy Scriptures state they would find out about this and it would do them good:

"Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers new not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end:

And thou say in thine heart, the power and the might of my hand hath gotten me this wealth.

But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is today."
- Deuteronomy 8:16-18

--

Jesus is indeed your Messiah, and soon, very soon, "ALL" of remaining Israel shall turn to him and be saved. And many have been and are already starting to examine this prophecy and other truths concerning him. And it is therefore by no 'accident' that 'Jews for Jesus' allowed this to be posted in their forum; halleluiah.

God bless.

Love, Ruht
"very soon, "ALL" of remaining Israel shall turn to him and be saved"

But none of that is new. Thats my point. For two thousand years, or did you really think you were the first, Christianities has been putting out this dribble. And nothing, I mean absolutely nothng ever happens, nothing.

"Why a political Messiah and not a spiritual one?"

So now you not only believe in two comings but in two different messiahs. Is Jesus both?

Who does your thinking for you? I'm serious.

Avraham
Avraham Wrote:"very soon, "ALL" of remaining Israel shall turn to him and be saved"

But none of that is new. Thats my point. For two thousand years, or did you really think you were the first, Christianities has been putting out this dribble. And nothing, I mean absolutely nothng ever happens, nothing.

Lots has happened, and it continues to happen; halleluiah.

Just like this prophecy ( http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=3659 ); halleluiah.

And you living in denial about it all won't make it so for you; I'm sorry.

God help you.

Love, Ruht
"And you living in denial about it all won't make it so for you; I'm sorry."

Really? You hang your that on that pitiful arguable proof? You dont even agree among yourselves.

Where's the beef? You can do better than that I hope? What we do know is that the world is a big mess and he does nothing about it.

Avraham
Avraham Wrote:"And you living in denial about it all won't make it so for you; I'm sorry."

Really? You hang your that on that pitiful arguable proof? You dont even agree among yourselves.

Where's the beef? You can do better than that I hope? What we do know is that the world is a big mess and he does nothing about it.

Avraham

"Nothing about it?" And of course you've been all places and at all times to know all that God has done and all that has gone on in the world since the beginning of time, eh.

And you're saying I can "do better than that?" Your 'arguments' are entirely hollow, baseless and without any truth or merit. What then is there for me or anyone else to truly defend or argue about in them? You haven't made a single, solid, truthful point in anything you've written against the Lord. All you basically do is just throw a lot of proverbial dust into the air on all of this.

And gee, if Christ is all so untrue and everything, then why do you spend so much time in a forum and website dedicated to him? I mean, I truly don't believe in the tooth fairy, therefore I don't spend any time in any 'tooth fairy' forum trying to 'convince' otherwise those who do.

Who do you think you're fooling? Surely not anyone who knows better, and surely not the Lord. ;-]

God help you.

Love, Ruht
" Your 'arguments' are entirely hollow, baseless and without any truth or merit."

I simply look out my window. Where is your Messiah? What has he done? We live in a high tech world. Instantly we should know. But all we have is him appearing on grilled chesse sandwitches. 2 thousand years is long enough. The burden of proof is on you. Attack me if you like but that does not prove anything.

Avraham