Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witnessing to Jewish People Mobile Website and App
Avraham Wrote:Your responses or lack there of speak for themselves. It's a discussion forum all are welcome.

Why do you visit atheist websites? Curious?

Avraham

"Lack thereof?" You are the one 'lacking' in your responses, just like in this one of yours, and you're being very much 'less than honest' about it all, and you know it.

And "atheist websites?" You mean "atheist websites" devoted to speaking out on their disbelief of God and Christ? I'm sorry, but not hardly, my friend. Nor can I think of any disbelieving-in-Jesus Jewish websites/forums that I might visit, as well.

You come in here, however, because God is working on you, my friend; whether you understand it yet or not. You, for the moment, are devoted to trying to 'debunk' or 'disprove' Jesus Christ, but many believers engaged in the same such activities for awhile during parts of their prior, disbelieving lives, too, until they were later changed and saved by the Holy Spirit.

Paul the apostle was actively engaged in persecuting Christians and Christianity in his day when he was supernaturally overcome and changed by the Lord, in where he then became a believer and 'famous' apostle. And many Christians throughout time have lived such passionate, non-believing-in-Christ lives as well, prior to their conversions.

So, God help you, my friend, and may he continue to draw you here, until the day when the Holy Spirit wins out against your ignorant, wrongful rebellion, as well.

Praise God for this wonderful Jewish-Christian forum, which is right on time for these latter days.

God help you.

Ruht
searchinmyroots Wrote:It looks as if you have the "mis" interpretation here. The above shows your lack of understanding. How you possibly believe what you read if you don't even know the proper meaning of the words??

Pathetic; I'm sorry.

Try again, if you feel up to it.

"latter days"

Always "latter days" and still nothing happens. Why is that? You are not the first nor will you be the last to engage in this silly exercise in futility.

Avraham
Ruht Wrote:
searchinmyroots Wrote:It looks as if you have the "mis" interpretation here. The above shows your lack of understanding. How you possibly believe what you read if you don't even know the proper meaning of the words??

Pathetic; I'm sorry.

Your words speak of your inabilty to understand.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

The CORRECT translation is "from" not "for".

"He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken."

THEY were stricken.

"And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth."

Rich in his DEATHS.

Shall I continue?

In all seriousness, why won't you even try to understand the proper meanings of the Hebrew words?

searchinmyroots Wrote:
Ruht Wrote:

Pathetic; I'm sorry.

Your words speak of your inabilty to understand.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

The CORRECT translation is "from" not "for".

"He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken."

THEY were stricken.

"And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth."

Rich in his DEATHS.

Shall I continue?

In all seriousness, why won't you even try to understand the proper meanings of the Hebrew words?

You fail to cite what translation you are using.

In the meantime, however, I'll continue to trust the numerous, historical and well-examined-for-accuracy Biblical translations that say otherwise, including the very-well examined-for-accuracy and reviewed King James version.

And in the meantime, perhaps you can also tell us what your translation states about "manna," when you get the time.

God bless.

Ruht
Ruht Wrote:You fail to cite what translation you are using.

In the meantime, however, I'll continue to trust the numerous, historical and well-examined-for-accuracy Biblical translations that say otherwise, including the very-well examined-for-accuracy and reviewed King James version.

God bless.

Ruht

Thank you for that answer.

It explains everything.

May you find the translation that best suits your purpose.
"Thank you for that answer.

It explains everything.

May you find the translation that best suits your purpose."

He is kind of comical. The entertainment value is  very high. Reminds me of the Mad Hatter. There is this great argument he gets into at an atheist site on the meaning of "The Cat is Green". Really funny. But he is not very smart.

Avraham

searchinmyroots Wrote:
Ruht Wrote:You fail to cite what translation you are using.

God bless.

Ruht

Thank you for that answer.

It explains everything.

May you find the translation that best suits your purpose.

And may you find one that you're not ashamed of and thus willing to mention.

God bless.

Ruht
Avraham Wrote:"Thank you for that answer.

It explains everything.

May you find the translation that best suits your purpose."

He is kind of comical. The entertainment value is  very high. Reminds me of the Mad Hatter. There is this great argument he gets into at an atheist site on the meaning of "The Cat is Green". Really funny. But he is not very smart.

Avraham

If it's truly as "funny" as you claim, then why don't you cite where it is, and let others then determine on their own if it's as "funny" as you claim it is.

God help you.

Ruht

"God help you."

He does that is why we are still here. Did you miss that too? He promised we would be an "eternal nation". That's one reason we don't believe anything you say.

Seriously, who thinks for you?

Avraham