Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witnessing to Jewish People Mobile Website and App
Azriel Wrote:
Avraham Wrote:
Tanachreader Wrote:"The Lord's body was the most Holy Temple. In that Temple is the most Holy of Holies where very God dwells."

Your sins caused the Temple to be torn apart.
The Romans did the destroying but it was Israel that called for it.
The same with the Temple 70ad.
It was your god who willed it. They were doing your gods will.
Avraham
So now you say "our G-D is mightier than the G-D of Israel?The G-D who destroyed the mighty Egyptian army, who parted the ocean, who gave life to man , and created the stars and heaven, but by our misguided intentions of believing a false god, the Holy Temple of the G-D of Israel was destroyed.[Matthew 12:29,30][Isaiah 6:9,10]The Temple surely wasn't destroyed from the Pharisees, and Rabbi's believing in Yeshua! Shema Yisrael -Shalom

Magdelena and Azriel,
I'm not sure what to make of your postings. They seem a bit disjointed.

Avraham
(05-11-2011, 02:40 PM)Avraham Wrote:
Azriel Wrote:
Avraham Wrote:
Tanachreader Wrote:"The Lord's body was the most Holy Temple. In that Temple is the most Holy of Holies where very God dwells."

Your sins caused the Temple to be torn apart.
The Romans did the destroying but it was Israel that called for it.
The same with the Temple 70ad.
It was your god who willed it. They were doing your gods will.
Avraham
So now you say "our G-D is mightier than the G-D of Israel?The G-D who destroyed the mighty Egyptian army, who parted the ocean, who gave life to man , and created the stars and heaven, but by our misguided intentions of believing a false god, the Holy Temple of the G-D of Israel was destroyed.[Matthew 12:29,30][Isaiah 6:9,10]The Temple surely wasn't destroyed from the Pharisees, and Rabbi's believing in Yeshua! Shema Yisrael -Shalom

Magdelena and Azriel,
I'm not sure what to make of your postings. They seem a bit disjointed.

Avraham

M't:21:33-46
(01-14-2011, 03:59 PM)Ruht Wrote:
Avraham Wrote:"And you living in denial about it all won't make it so for you; I'm sorry."

Really? You hang your that on that pitiful arguable proof? You dont even agree among yourselves.

Where's the beef? You can do better than that I hope? What we do know is that the world is a big mess and he does nothing about it.

Avraham

"Nothing about it?" And of course you've been all places and at all times to know all that God has done and all that has gone on in the world since the beginning of time, eh.

And you're saying I can "do better than that?" Your 'arguments' are entirely hollow, baseless and without any truth or merit. What then is there for me or anyone else to truly defend or argue about in them? You haven't made a single, solid, truthful point in anything you've written against the Lord. All you basically do is just throw a lot of proverbial dust into the air on all of this.

And gee, if Christ is all so untrue and everything, then why do you spend so much time in a forum and website dedicated to him? I mean, I truly don't believe in the tooth fairy, therefore I don't spend any time in any 'tooth fairy' forum trying to 'convince' otherwise those who do.

Who do you think you're fooling? Surely not anyone who knows better, and surely not the Lord. ;-]
Greetings: I have seen the ANGER and "dust" as you called it from this avraham person. Paul wrote to Timothy ,and others I am sure that after the first and second admontion ,from such turn away.I choose to follow this teaching.This guy will probably cause trouble all the way to the Judgement Seat of Christ.Let him argue with HE Who has been given all authority in Heaven and upon earth.Grace peace and love be to you! Undecided

God help you.

Love, Ruht
2Pe 3:2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, [fn] the apostles of the Lord and Savior,

2Pe 3:3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,

2Pe 3:4 and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of creation."

2Pe 3:5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old,
Heart