Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jesus' True Birthday
Heart 
Now I see your true colors shining threw,now I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to them show your true colors,true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.
Kibbles and Bits Wrote:Now I see your true colors shining threw,now I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to them show your true colors,true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

What are you saying? I knew you were non-Messianic before, but are you Messianic now?
GoyOfY'shua Wrote:
Kibbles and Bits Wrote:Now I see your true colors shining threw,now I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to them show your true colors,true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

What are you saying? I knew you were non-Messianic before, but are you Messianic now?
What are you talking about.No I do not believe the same way the gentiles do.I was responding to someone.You know better than me ever believeing like the gentiles do so please never ask me that again and I would apprieate that,thank you.
Heart 
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all,I hope you all have  wonderful holidays.Don't eat to much, just kidding

RE: Jesus' True Birthday
"Wouldn't it be easier to go with what is recorded? We know that John's father, Zechariah, was of the eight course. After He was done with his course, Elizabeth became pregnant. "And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months." Mary conceived in the sixth month of Elizabeth's pregnancy. Discover when the eighth course was required to serve and you will have a better starting point. These little anchors in scripture are usually over looked. Regardless, Yeshua was born around Succoth. Feast of Joy, feast of booths, ingathering, after the later rain and after the first fruits have been harvested, Day of Atonement…do you get how G-d designed this?
Why did Joseph and Mary have a hard time getting a hotel? Because of Augustus’s tax? Perhaps because this time was the end of the Roman fiscal year and Succoth I would imagine that Jerusalem and surrounding cities would be packed to the brim."

Shalom,
Chris

11-29-2006 01:15 AM

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.  PS. 1:1-3

Let us return to that ancient day of yester year, when we see Zechariah serving in the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron. Now in the 24 original divisions, only 4 returned  from Babylon, and were spread over the year.

"TU B SHAVAT" (25 Sh'vat) The New Year for Trees. LEV. 19 :23-25
                             [on an arbitrary modern calendar for clarification;
                                 Jan. 21 1989)

'Behold I will send my messenger before your face,
         Who will prepare Your way before You.'  MATT. 11
        "And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah                      
        who is to come." v.14  (S. LK. 1:76; MATT. 3:1-3: MAL. 4:5)

22 SHAVAT  (28 January:  Elizabeth gets pregnant)

1 -   3 Days
2 - 28 Days
3 - 31 Days
4 - 30 Days
5 - 31 Days
6 - 30 Days

"TZOM TAMMUZ" (17 Tammuz) The Breaching of the Walls
                                                     of Jerusalem
(S. ZECH. 14)

Now in the 6th month of Elizabeth's pregnancy, Mary gets Pregnant via the Holy Ghost on TZOM TAMMUZ. (20 July, 1989) Baby John leaps in the womb when the Blessed Virgin Mary visits Elizabeth on 17 Tammuz.
[A warning to all who favor abortions]

Elizabeth:

6    153 Days (5 months)

7 -   31 Days   6th month

8 -   31 Days   7th month

9 -   30 Days   8th month

10 - 14 Days   9th month   SUKKOT (Feast of Booths) 14 TISHREI

"And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles."
ZECH. 14:16

Now, the Blessed Virgin stayed with Elizabeth 3 months until John was born, probably till SIMCHAT TORAH, 23 TISHREI.
Eight or nine days after John's birth.

So then:  Jesus Born

7   - 11  Days

8   - 31  Days

9   - 30  Days

10 - 31  Days

11 - 30  Days

12 - 31  Days

1  - 31  Days

2  - 28  Days

3  -  3  Days

4  -  5  Days  (April 5, 1990) or 10 Nisan BC4  
  ______
    259  Days  (Full Term)

"Choosing the Lamb"  10 Nisan BC 4    AM 4048

"Behold the Lamb of G-D who takes away the sins of the world!"

There was a man sent from G-D whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him and the world did not know Him.
  He came to His own and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him to them He gave the right to become children of G-D, to those who believe in His name.
Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of G-D.
  And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  JN.1:6-S. ISA. 40:3.

"Man learns from history only that he learns nothing from history!"

SHALOM!
                        RA           Big Grin

The Gospels themselves have left us more than enough to reconstruct a correct reckoning of when Christ was born.  I again emphasize it was in the fall, not the spring.  Below, I will give some data that most all Christians do not study at the present time.

"But you shall soon cross the Jordan and live in the land that G-d your Lord is allotting you. When He has granted you safety from all your enemies around you, and you live in security, there will be a site that G-d will choose as the place for His name to rest there."
Deuteronomy 12:10 - 11

The above verse was the focal point of the ministry of John the Baptist.  These verses are part of Re'eh, and the multitude of assembly awaiting Zecharias's incense would have gathered specifically for the observance of the 9th of Av.  Attention should also be paid to the Haftaras of Isaiah 54:11 - 55:5, in regard to the ministry of John the Baptist.  

In Gematria, we have the confirmation in the value of Yochanan (John) of 124.  Yochanan means "he for whom HASHEM bends forth to show kindness and favor"  

Its numerical equivalents teach:  Eluzay (G-D is his defender / or G-D is defensive on his behalf); Yidlaph (he is a man who is "tearful"); Iddan (as one who comes at a "set year" or time); Chowloph (he is regard to "orphans" who would or had been multiplied in the Land because of "destruction", as one "hastening a surviving remnant", as it were).  Note the relationship between the 9th of Av and "chowloph".  Though this does not seal the date, it again points us to the period, because the Angel Gabriel is declaring what Zacharias is to name him...and not Zacharias of his own accord.  This is key as to why Gematria can be used and applied to John's hebrew name.

John, after the value of 124, is also as the almuggim ("the ornamental columns of the Temple", such as once given by Sheba -- I Kings 10:10-12, -- cf. Revelation 3:12).

I Kings 10:8 tells us,
"Blessed are thy men, blessed are thy servants who stand continually before you, who hear your wisdom."

In effect, after the value of 124, John is a burning and shining LAMP, a "lappid" (Lamed - Pe - Yod - dalet).  

His father Zacharias is a descendant of the 12th after Zerubabel and Yeshua (Nehemiah 12:4).  He, as an unblemished male (for which only reason he is allowed past the outside altar).  He is from an endangered course, goes to light the incense alone in the Holy Place (re: Exodus 30:1-9, cf. vv.7-8).  For the reason of his course's near extinction, Zacharias, as one who is "probebekotes" (between 70 and 110 years of age -- cf. LXX I Kings 1:1 and Joshua 23:1,2 w/24:29), is allowed to minister far beyond the age of 60.  

----------------------------------

Then, if we will look at Miriam and Christ, we will also find other reasons to likewise date Jesus to a fall birth, and John to the springtime.  But the topic can be so involved, the main fact of why Jesus came can sometimes be lost in the haggling over the details of "when" He came.
Tongue 

" RE: Jesus' True Birthday
The Gospels themselves have left us more than enough to reconstruct a correct reckoning of when Christ was born.  [I again emphasize it was in the fall, not the spring.]  Below, I will give some data that most all Christians do not study at the present time."

I again emphasize it was in the SPRING, not the fall. It was 10 NISAN,
BC 4. "Rosh Chodoshim" or "Ha Chodesh Ha Rishon," the First Month.

The Zodiac sign of NISAN is the "KID," the young goat, which was worshiped in Egypt. The Hebrew people sacrificed this and a lamb among their Pesach sacrifices. On 10 NISAN they would choose a lamb without spot or blemish and tie it to a tree or bedpost, to be sacrificed on erev
14 NISAN, Passover. This practice caused a lot of trouble in Egypt.

The Lamb without blemish typifies Jesus the Christ, who was crucified for our sins. "For without the shedding of HIS blood, there is no remission of sins." As Scripture says, for "ALL have sinned and come short of G-D's glory, but the GIFT of G-D is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
The first mention of this you'll find in GEN.3:15; "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."

A good picture of this is when Father Abraham attempted to sacrifice his only begotten son, Isaac. At the last second, a replacement was given. GEN. 22

There is a similiar word in Hebrew for NISAN, "nitzan" to blossom (spring-time)
    "Chodesh Ha Aviv" the Spring-time Month.
It is called the "First Month" because it is the Month of Redemption.

Hashem (the Lord) said to Moshe and Aharon in the Land of Egypt,
"This month shall be for you the beginning of the months;
it shall be for you the first of the months of the year."
(SHEMOT 12:12)

... this month should be a commemoration of the the Great Miracle.

"Man learns from history only that he learns nothing from history!"

SHALOM!
                            RA                         Big Grin

It appears to me that if Y'shua was born in December, then his death 3 1/2 years later would have been in the Hebrew month of Tammuz....If on the other hand his birth was in early October, his death would fall in the month of Nissan as we see it did.

I am comfortable with an October birthdate.

Be Blessed. Smile
Hi all, I believe that contemporary history is incorrect about the birth and death of Christ. Ит has to be calculated.
Iesus was born exactly 4000 years after Abel and 2000 after Isaac, which should be in 4100 "Anno Mundi". Хе мust be crucified in 4121AM, number 4121 = 13 * 317, 13 is the number of human death and 317 indicate month "3", day of the month "17", the exact date of death on the cross.
What do you think about this calculation?
                                      CALVARY
April 23, 0026; Omer 33 (Lag B' Omer), "Bonfire Day;" last day of the 40 day fast. [Sunday 3/15/0026 NISAN 9 - Thurs. 4/23/0026]

April 24, 0026; Omer 34 - 1st day of the Gospel; 19 IYAR,
1440 days.
0026  4/24 - 4/30 =   7 days
          5/               = 31
          6/               = 30
          7/               = 31
          8/               = 31
          9/               = 30
        10/               = 31
        11/               = 30
        12/               = 31
0027                      365
0028                      366
0029                      365
0030                   1 - 31 days
                          2 - 28 days
                          3 - 31 days
                          4 -   2 days; Tues. 13 NISAN
TOTAL            1,440 Days, the Gospel preached by Jesus!

April 3, 0030; 14 NISAN, Wednesday; TA'ANIT BECHOROT (Fast of the 1st Born) - Jesus Crucified!

SHALOM!
RAB