Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise the Lord for Jews For Jesus
I just have to say what a 'thrill' it is to see and witness something as supernaturally historic as 'JEWS FOR JESUS' is, and to be able to be a part of it, like with 'my' 'prophetic' post "The Hidden Manna: How could Christ have known this, if he wasn't the Messiah?" ( http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=3659 ), that Jews For Jesus 'welcomed'/allowed into their forum. Something which I couldn't help but wonder if it would indeed be allowed. It is truly 'historic'.

The Scriptures have long-prophesied that in the 'last days' that Israel and the Jews would be coming to believe on Jesus Christ, and 'Jews For Jesus' is just more evidence of this prophecy and a great part of this wonderful prophetic event.

Praise the Lord for 'JEWS FOR JESUS' and of course for its reason for being here - Jesus Christ our Lord. It is an utter thrill to be able to witness it all like this in these 'latter days' leading up to the second coming of Messiah Jesus Christ; halleluiah.

God bless 'Jews For Jesus' and all involved, and praise the Lord for all he has also done and continues to do through Israel and the 'Jews'; halleluiah.

Love and prayers in the Lord,

Ruht
I was actually praising Him for the opposite.

For all of the ex-chrstians that have embraced Judaism and all of the Bal Teshuva's who have returned.

How does that fit into the "prophecy"?
searchinmyroots Wrote:I was actually praising Him for the opposite.

For all of the ex-chrstians that have embraced Judaism and all of the Bal Teshuva's who have returned.

How does that fit into the "prophecy"?

Well, it apparently fits just fine with that related to the prophecy, where it apparently also says:

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory to my name, saith the Lord of  hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it."
- Malachi 2:2&3

And that is apparently entirely up to you.

God help you.

Ruht
Ruht Wrote:I just have to say what a 'thrill' it is to see and witness something as supernaturally historic as 'JEWS FOR JESUS' is, and to be able to be a part of it, like with 'my' 'prophetic' post "The Hidden Manna: How could Christ have known this, if he wasn't the Messiah?" ( http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=3659 ), that Jews For Jesus 'welcomed'/allowed into their forum. Something which I couldn't help but wonder if it would indeed be allowed. It is truly 'historic'.

The Scriptures have long-prophesied that in the 'last days' that Israel and the Jews would be coming to believe on Jesus Christ, and 'Jews For Jesus' is just more evidence of this prophecy and a great part of this wonderful prophetic event.

Praise the Lord for 'JEWS FOR JESUS' and of course for its reason for being here - Jesus Christ our Lord. It is an utter thrill to be able to witness it all like this in these 'latter days' leading up to the second coming of Messiah Jesus Christ; halleluiah.

God bless 'Jews For Jesus' and all involved, and praise the Lord for all he has also done and continues to do through Israel and the 'Jews'; halleluiah.

Ruht

It is awesome to watch! Thanks for the thread.
MessianicJew Wrote:
Ruht Wrote:... Praise the Lord for 'JEWS FOR JESUS' and of course for its reason for being here - Jesus Christ our Lord. It is an utter thrill to be able to witness it all like this in these 'latter days' leading up to the second coming of Messiah Jesus Christ; halleluiah.

Ruht

It is awesome to watch! Thanks for the thread.

Indeed, this is truly a great, 'historical' forum; halleluiah!

Scripture being fulfilled before our very eyes; halleluiah.

"And so all of Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn godliness away from Jacob..." - Romans 11:26

Love,

Ruht