Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought jews hated jesus
ThomasDGW Wrote:  In another example, if HAMAS captured me and asked me if I supported them destroying Israel, and I said that I did not, that would mean I am against HAMAS.  If I said that I did not care about them destroying Israel or not, that would make me against Israel and for HAMAS.

I don't see it that way.

" if HAMAS captured me and asked me if I supported them destroying Israel, and I said that I did not, that would mean I am against HAMAS."

I would say, in my opinion, this says that you are against them destroying Israel. Not neccessarily against Hamas itself.

You are against this action they are doing.

If the people of Hamas treat their parents with the utmost respect, are you against that as well?

So again, in my opinion, you are against that particular action as I see it.
At first I wondered how someone who comes here could neither have opinions for or against Jesus, but then curiosity is it's own motivation I guess.

I don't nessesarily think that a binary hate/love relationship explains things well enough, but if an idea is really good than you could argue that the people who are ambivilent about it are just not helping.

I heard a messianic Rabbi teach on the golden calf a while ago; one of the points he made is that most likely not all the people were involved with directly Israel to idolatry. Just a few were. But the point he made is that most just didn't do anything to stop it - and it seems to me the same idea kind of applies to why Jesus spoke about being for or against him as a binary relationship.
Sheitl Queen Wrote:Why do you think Jews hate Jesus? We don't accept him as messiah, and he isn't important to Judaism. Most of us just don't really give him a second thought, let alone "hate" him.

Yea, which is why you and other fakes like "Rabbi Yisroel ben Avrohom" hang out in a forum like "JEWS FOR JESUS" so much, eh, because you "don't give him a second thought," and you "just don't care" about him and so forth, eh.

Who do you really think you're fooling.

God help you.

SMR, supporting one's central position is the test.  How HAMAS members treat their parents is not their defining characteristic.  What HAMAS members eat for breakfast is not their defining characteristic.  Their defining characteristic is their founding charter that states their goal of killing all Jews and taking over Palestine.  If you do not support that central goal of HAMAS, then you are against HAMAS.

Try it out with the NAZI party, a political cousin to HAMAS.  Try saying you do not support nor oppose the NAZI party.

Try saying it about Moses.  Would you say these words, "I neither support nor oppose Moses and the Torah.  I don't care about the Torah."  Well, if you do, you would be against the Torah.

Jesus claimed to be the only way to the Father.  If you are not supportive of that, then you are against Jesus, regardless of what you might think of other statements from Jesus.

Rabbi Yisroel ben Avrohom Wrote:
MessianicJew Wrote:
Sheitl Queen Wrote:Why do you think Jews hate Jesus?

Because if you're not with Jesus, then you're against Jesus. Matthew 12:30.

I don't support the Yankees or the Dodgers, but that doesn't mean I am against them; I just don't care about them.

Well then you're lukewarm, and if you're this lukewarm toward Jesus than this is not beneficial to your spiritual well being either.

Revelation chapter 3 verse 16. (King James Bible)
So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.

MessianicJew Wrote:
Sheitl Queen Wrote:Why do you think Jews hate Jesus?

Because if you're not with Jesus, then you're against Jesus. Matthew 12:30.

That's the thinking of a Sith.
baruch Wrote:That's the thinking of a Sith.

So someone can say in response to Israel being in the land, "I'm not with Israel and I'm not for Israel, I just don't care about Israel or if they get wiped off the map." That's alright? That's is lukewarm. It's the same thing people do in response to Jesus Christ.
Yes we Jews hate Jesus.. and we hate christians too.. this is all false religion..
(12-07-2011, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote: Yes we Jews hate Jesus.. and we hate christians too.. this is all false religion..

Well at least you're upfront about it.

In any case, what is false is your belief that you have kept the law God gave to Moses...
It is impossible for a Jew to admit they killed Mashiach.

If Jesus is Mashiach then they killed Mashiach,
with the Romans help ,of coarse.

Their excuse for not believing is not scriptural at all for they say : He did not fulfill all the prophecy
that Mashiach is supposed to so He can not be Mashiach.

Is that not the lamest argument ever.

It is not even logical,it is based on philosophy, not Torah.

Instead of being proud of a Jewish , Rabbi, who followed " the Law of Moses", teaching the whole word, to love one another, affecting the whole coarse of history, for which the Jews say
SO WHAT.,

DO YOU REALLY THINK JEWS WOULD ADMIT THEY HELPED KILL MASHIACH.

22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Zechariah speaks of the destruction of Israel where 2/3 are judged, , wanting, are burned up.

Mal says Elijah must come before the terrible day of YHWH to change the fathers to children so
they can worship Mashiach properly.