Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saved from alcohol and cigarettes
after getting freed form alcohol and cigarettes.I went and got baptized in the spirit and in water.and later at a job where most of the hands were mexican .one of the formen ,that i had told about how i was saved ,came up to me and said because of this he had gone to a church and told the priest about it .and the priest told him not to listen to me because i was not a ordained priest. i told him i wasn't trying to preach to him but if he wanted i would go and buy him a spanish bible .he said he would like that so the next weekend i went to a Christian book store. while standing in front of the spanish section i was asking God if he could show me the best one to get as i couldn't read Spanish and a book fell off the shelf at my feet .i took it to the check out counter and asked the lady if it was a kjv .she said yes and i asked her what it's price was.she said she didn't remember having one like that and looked in her computer but couldn't find it listed ,so i asked her to name me a price and she did and i bought it .gave it to the foreman and a few days later came up to me with a big ol grin on his face and said" you know that book you gave me ?  That's a good book !" so i began giving Bibles to the other hands.
[attachment=1]years ago I asked God some questions and He answered .one of those was "who is the Beast the anti-christ." after this my folks went 2 states away to see my uncle. in a store parking lot there ,a black man offered my dad a s.d.a. book called "the national Sunday law." written by A .Jan Marcussen (i'm not s.d.a. but they are right about some things) The book explains how the catholic church changed the sabbath day to sunday and gave reasons why the Pope is the beast. when they got back home they gave the book to me . then a few days later they went to the town where i buy Bibles and at store parking lot there a black man offered my dad the same book and he brought it home and gave it to me saying it was strange the way it happened . i'm sharing this , not to offend but to warn to do what Yeshua said about not calling any man on earth the Holy father, that we have one Holy Father who is in Heaven.(Mt:23:9 "And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father , which is in Heaven.") any way I now take Saturday for my Sabbath and have been blessed for it. I rest at home .if there were a messianic church close to home i would go there but the closest one is about 70 miles away.I pay my tithes mostly to messianic missions and have been blessed there too. Shalom Israel.
(07-20-2011, 06:08 PM)MayimKar Wrote: after God saved me as a child I was as lost as anybody I quit high school ,joined the army ,went to germany became a alcoholic got addicted to cigarettes,got out and went to work and got to drinking 2 to 3 beers every morning before going to work and 2 to 3 at dinner . at middle age God drew me to reading the bible as I drank myself to sleep every night.and I came to believe in Yeshua  but even though I prayed for help I couldn't beat the cravings ,but one night I told god how I believed in Jesus and that I would try to live as he said I should,and asked for him to forgive me of my sins. however I told Him I wasn't going to try to quit drinking and smoking anymore because my nerves couldn't take it anymore.when I finished talking to him  I opened a can of beer and took a drink but it tasted bad so I put it down and lit a cigarette but it tasted bad so I put it out and went to sleep. the next morning I didn't have any cravings and haven't drank or smoked since then .

That is the way it works! Awesome testimony.

Take care, and God bless.
(07-22-2011, 04:16 PM)HOPE7 Wrote: I too think the Chinese will be involved in a major battle in the end times. America owes them so much  money we would be their slaves if they bankrupted us today. I had a dream just before I started telling my story in 2006. Its a strange dream considering I am not politcally sauve but it went like this:
I was sitting in a classroom and a man in white long frock was in front of me. No one else in the room. He pointed to the black board and on the board where initials of countries. USA, USSR, UK etc I  knew a few of them but most I did not know. He pointed to two of them and said this these two countries will join together to fight USA and UK will betray you to these two countries. The two countries he pointed two where China and Japan...strange huh, considering that they are not exactly best buds. When I woke up that is all I remembered and it was kinda spooky.
Well I dont know if its true but I have never had one before like this one and I have never had another either. So I agree with you that China will somehow be involved. G-d help the woman and children of USA when they do attack.

WELL JUST REMEMBER YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW ACCORDING TO JESUS, AND YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD YOU DIE BY THE SWORD..JUST THINK WHAT YOUR COUNTRY HAS DONE TO THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN VIETNAM, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN TO MENTION BUT THREE PLACES..DID THEY TAKE PITY ON THESE PEOPLE WHEN DROPPING THEIR TERRIBLE NAPALM BOMBS, AGENT ORANGE, AND CONVENTIAL BOMBS, AND DEPLETE URANIUM WEAPONRY...NOPE...IT STILL GOES ON...SO WHY SHOULD GOD HELP THE ONES IN AMERICA AFTER ALL THAT?