Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time sensitive ! Please pray for Israel!
I think your right about the Arab children being taught hatred and this being a primary reason this infectious anti-semitic mental disease is now erupting so powerfully.
I believe that people can choose their beliefs and can be taught to change however it appears to be almost too late to try and re-edcuate at this point, but there must be a way to placate them and not resign stategic land.
I would like to try Kosher food and I hear the JFJ has a very good cookbook and some brave day might give it a try. Have a good day.
(09-02-2011, 02:46 PM)ARuthPerson Wrote: I have heard from someone that knows someobody in the Israeli gov that told them the following. That Israel is preparing for a "very serious" uprising or attack (it wasn't disclosed by whom or what group).This confligeration is supposed to occur around Sept 10th or 11Th which is only a week away.Please remember this week to pray for the peace and security of Israel ! Pray that G-d will honor and remember His promises to His people,and that He confuses the enemies and their plans.

John 15
1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Mark 11:21-23
21And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Philippians 4:567
Amplified Bible (AMP)
6Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
7And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea...ersion=KJV

Shy Smile Big Grin
After rereading my seven solutions I would change up #1 it sounded a bit down casting on the Jewish people in regards to their repentance of the treatment of Jesus..Im sorry I meant no disrespect and it did sound that way. I was just thinking of solutions and I tend to start with what I need to fix about myself before I try to fix another situation and my relationship to God is the first thing that needs to be refocused continuely, therefore that is why I added number 1 because that is where I would start first then proceed to other solutions.It sounded so arrogant, I did not mean to be so sounding.
I would add then to #1, after reading others responses, that we should send teachers to Palestine to teach them about Jesus with the hope that they would reconcile themselves to God and stop hating Jewish people. How else can we help to bring peace to Israel but to help their enemies to see they are wrong and are in need of Jesus. I dont know. But I wish I had reworded number one to not sound so incriminating, we have all failed God on some level and need His divine help. Repentance is always a good place to start.
(09-02-2011, 02:46 PM)ARuthPerson Wrote: I have heard from someone that knows someobody in the Israeli gov that told them the following. That Israel is preparing for a "very serious" uprising or attack (it wasn't disclosed by whom or what group).This confligeration is supposed to occur around Sept 10th or 11Th which is only a week away.Please remember this week to pray for the peace and security of Israel ! Pray that G-d will honor and remember His promises to His people,and that He confuses the enemies and their plans.

Did this ever happen?

I cant speak for everyone but I think when gentiles send food they are not in the mindset of what is kosher and what is not since all is kosher to us, so they send food that is by Jewish standards deemed unacceptable, I think, more out of ignorance than hostile antagonism. But I can only speak for my own thinking and most of it from unlearned stand point and not out of hatred or anger and assume that is the thinking of others as well.
I have enough on my plate just worring about filling my plate to over burden myself with what is on my plate is acceptable. I pray and I have no conviction that what I am eating is not acceptable esp. since God provided it and my stomach appreciates it. I do admire those who are so disciplined to submit even these cravings to God, inspiring, but on some levels, no disrespect, I am glad I am gentile and am not held to such strickness. God bless those who worship God even in this manner of what they eat and what they drink, it is a wonderment and cause to spur us toward serving God more sincerely and more devoutly. Keep up the good work. God is with you.