Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need prayers
Asking for prayer for a good job. I have thorougly enjoyed by time at home and am ready to get back to work. Please ask God to prepare the perfect job for me.
Continue to pray for my family and their salvation.
God is wonderful and He has been so kind to me and my family and am grateful for His Word in the Bible that encourages us and for His hand in our lives. God bless you. I am lifting up the JFJ Missionaries as well. Jesus is the reason for the season!
I just started my review of the book by Jack Alan Levine and he mentions something so beautiful and I felt as if God himself was speaking to me...he mentions that God choose the unequipt to do His work for Him....PTL! Since I have not work and cant go to the doctor and cant get my thyroid medicine which is life sustaining for me. My car is not running because I need to fix a door and have it bungy corded shut but the battery keeps running dead and I keep recharging it. I am behind on all my bills. I have no money and no job prospects that I can possibly perform and under satanic attack from all directions. BUT PRAISE THE LORD JESUS! Because that is WHERE THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD AND I HAVE SERVED THE LORD LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT that is when He works in our lives. I put my trust in Him alone.
PS One of my attackers Bill Huttman hired a private detective, according to my family in Ca., to find me and he continues to harass me with cards, letters, gifts....I know what you are trying to do and I just want others to pray for him....hes a mason or at least friends of satanists, I mean masons. I stand my ground and know that Jesus will help me. Thank you for your prayers. God bless Israel.
I have so many requests for prayers I dont know where to begin. So I am not inadvertantly gossiping I will omit names. Please lift these needs up. Thank you sincerely,
1. Man seperated from his wife and family. Needs much prayer.
2. IRS troubles, person made honest 3,000 dollar mistake last year and IRS is taking their refund this year. Didnt tell them until they filed this year about mistake last year, not giving them warning causing problems for them this year.
3. Another man seperated from his wife, depressed and lonely.
4. 2 people need a jobs.
5. Salvation for a unchurched couple.
6. One person cant pay their rent and might get evicted.
7. Young person fired from his job last week is concerned.
8. Person concerned with new environment and is not sure its safe, feels like maybe homosexual family members might try to hurt persons daughter sincer person speaks out against homosexuality.
9. New baby on the way, mother and father and baby need prayers.
10. For the Holy Spirit to move in town, town depressed and more jobs lost and more companies closing.
11. For unspoken.

God bless you. Please lift these needs to God. Thank you.
God has answered prayers for me and I have had two job interviews and I put my trust in Him alone. I know that God is good, and I know that t his present age is evil but I seek God and I am finding Him to be far better than anything Californias secret society ever gave me. I dont care what they say about me. I know God wins in the end. Loved my JFJ Newsletter and am praying for the missionaries and for JFJ. Love the new front page. God bless Israel.
Best wishes on the interview process, Hope. Keep us in the loop, girlfriend. Smile
(01-25-2012, 01:58 PM)HOPE7 Wrote: God has answered prayers for me and I have had two job interviews and I put my trust in Him alone. I know that God is good, and I know that t his present age is evil but I seek God and I am finding Him to be far better than anything Californias secret society ever gave me. I dont care what they say about me. I know God wins in the end. Loved my JFJ Newsletter and am praying for the missionaries and for JFJ. Love the new front page. God bless Israel.
Sorry , I somehow overlooked this thread with a hectic life right now,and my other posts going. I will change from now on my prayer requests to this section.

Hope I pray for you;
1 Chronicles 4:10And Jabez called on the G-D of Israel, saying, Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Your Hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And G-D granted him that which he requested.
I ask this for you, In Jesus Name
Blessings my friend