Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New prayers
It's great to see that JFJ has made a prayer section; The most important part; Prayer!

A prayer for my aunt Cheryl, having throat surgery next week, and a prayr for Rick, coming back from Alaska, a prayer for my Pamela, sick, for Lisa, and for the family of a woman who lives in Thailand , for the flood victims, and for Betty, having Dental work, and for Debbie. Blessings
Prayer is our spiritual act of worship, its a part of presenting ourselves a living sacrafice, Holy and pleasing to God. Its an awesome gift from God. God be with you and answer your prayers according to His will and bless your heart with happiness!
A prayer for a woman I asked for prayer last week for being sick; her relatives, and her father is a prominent oncologist just diagnosed with cancer.Alot going on!
And for the many people in America who are struggling to just get by, many of whom are living below the poverty level for the first time in their lives. Our country is in quite severe contractions and I dont think its going to get much better. But we have prayer for each other and God...thats all we need. As my adopted mother told me for ten years...ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS. And life really doesnt have the upper hand because we are not held by this worlds chains, we are Gods, and that is enough.
(02-10-2012, 08:21 PM)HOPE7 Wrote: And for the many people in America who are struggling to just get by, many of whom are living below the poverty level for the first time in their lives. Our country is in quite severe contractions and I dont think its going to get much better. But we have prayer for each other and God...thats all we need. As my adopted mother told me for ten years...ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS. And life really doesnt have the upper hand because we are not held by this worlds chains, we are Gods, and that is enough.
Amen, a prayer for Madison Watson, a young girl missing, that she be found safe
Pastor Youcef’s Life in Imminent Danger
Feb. 20, 2012

We have just received word from our contacts on the ground in Iran of an extremely dangerous turn of events for Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani. There is an increased likelihood that the Iranian regime will execute Pastor Youcef for his faith.

Pastor Youcef’s case had been stalled due to increased international pressure and the Iranian court’s request that Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, decide Pastor Youcef’s fate. Now, because Pastor Youcef has continually refused to give into the regime’s demands that he renounce his Christian faith, the likelihood that the Iranian regime will execute him increases by the day.

The situation has not been this dire since we first brought you his story.

Iran has demonstrated its resolve to ignore its international obligations, whether by its continued attempt to gain nuclear power or its continued disregard for human rights.

It is more critical than ever to increase the pressure on the Iranian regime to overturn Pastor Youcef’s death sentence and release him immediately. If Iran executes Pastor Youcef, it could be the catalyst for the extinction of Christianity in Iran.

The ACLJ is continuing to work with Pastor Youcef’s attorney in Iran, the State Department, and Members of Congress in an effort to save Pastor Youcef’s life.

The congressional resolution introduced by Representative Joe Pitts (PA-16) late last week – condemning Iran and calling for Pastor Youcef’s immediate release – is gaining bipartisan support, including the original co-sponsorship of Representatives John Carter (TX-31), Keith Ellison (MN-5), Trent Franks (AZ-2), James McGovern (MA-3), Heath Shuler (NC-11), and Frank Wolf (VA-10).

The ACLJ is urging every Member of Congress to support this critical measure. Please sign our Petition to Free Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani today.

Please continue to share Pastor Youcef’s story and pray, as we continue fighting for his life.
A prayer for Betty who is sick , and her mother is dying from Alzheimers.
Also a prayer for our 2 cat's Butterscotch,and Missy. They are both 15 years old and in poor health. They have been good friends to us,through everything, and they feel like children to us. I suppose some who have cats know how close you can become to them. Also prayers for my wife Pam who is in a depression, and has severe allergies, and worried about the cat's and about my health.

My blood pressure spiked up again last month, and I go to the heart hospital on Thursday, and I'm supposed to have surgery on my jaws in a week and a half. I might have to postpone. We did get a new roof, and extensive reconstruction done on the house, and I think we solved the vapor problem. I thank G-D for supplying the funds. He is always there for us! Blessings and thanks
Asking God for direction regarding a decision I must make and for mercy and grace upon my family.
Praying for you both, Hope and Azriel. Smile
let us pray for all our brothers and sisters who are being persecuted for beliveing in Jesus Christ

maggie