Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is it?
How is it that Christ was in His right mind?
How is it that the Holy Spirit has the mind of God?
How is it that God does not go insane?

How is it? How is it? How is it?

And how is it that Wisdom knows what to ask for?
Have you wondered? Have you asked?
A wonderful video.

Thankyou for adding the link to this thread.
Magdalena,

thanks for bring me to tears in the middle of my work-day
Tongue

Thank You and God Bless

Heart
Maggie - thanks for the link - and forgive me for being crude
How is it that an infinite G-D could fit into a finite human body?
How is it that G-D would have to have poopy diapers changed?
How is it that G-D needed his mother's milk to survive?

How is it? How is it? How is it? Possible if not only in a fantasy world of make believe?

And how is it that Wisdom like Evil is personified to have a mind of its own?

Have you ever wondered who could believe such things? I have!

Have ever you asked why does G-D need anything from us? I have!

G-D needs nothing!

Ta dah!!!

Avraham

(12-18-2011, 06:36 AM)Avraham Wrote: How is it that an infinite G-D could fit into a finite human body?
How is it that G-D would have to have poopy diapers changed?
How is it that G-D needed his mother's milk to survive?

How is it? How is it? How is it? Possible if not only in a fantasy world of make believe?

And how is it that Wisdom like Evil is personified to have a mind of its own?

Have you ever wondered who could believe such things? I have!

Have ever you asked why does G-D need anything from us? I have!

G-D needs nothing!

Ta dah!!!

Avraham
You see my friend , you think backwards. One man cannot fit within all of who G-D is, but G-D can fit within all of who man is.

G-D only needs one thing from us, that is ;To love Him freely.If you have reasoned, then think; If man was created in G-D's Image, then G-D feels our rejection, and hurt. G-D is perfect in His creation, yet He mourned that He had created man?Genesis 6:6 And it repented Jehovah that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

That is why Yeshua came;G-D has showed us He knows our pain, and brought to us the fulfilment of His Will.His Will, and Spirit, waits for the same from us;Our will, and our spirit to be One with Him.

We need His love , and everything else that we are, including one another. Shalom

"You see my friend , you think backwards. One man cannot fit within all of who G-D is, but G-D can fit within all of who man is."

Give that a little more thought and get back to me. Sounds like gibberish.

"G-D only needs one thing from us, that is ;"

Absolutely nothing..................nada, zilch..............zero!

"To love Him freely.If you have reasoned, then think; If man was created in G-D's Image, then G-D feels our rejection, and hurt. G-D is perfect in His creation, yet He mourned that He had created man?Genesis 6:6 And it repented Jehovah that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

G-D sounds a lot like you and Thomas. Why is that?

"That is why Yeshua came;G-D has showed us He knows our pain, and brought to us the fulfilment of His Will.His Will, and Spirit, waits for the same from us;Our will, and our spirit to be One with Him."

Your god becomes a man to "showed us He knows our pain" and then goes back to being a god again. How cynical is that!

"We need His love , and everything else that we are, including one another. Shalom"

You need, please don't include me in that nonsense. I am happy with what G-D has given me and need for nothing but to "obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws".

Ta dah!!!

Avraham
He who laughs at Wisdom, opens his grave early.

But perhaps you have a reason, for leaving early?

"He who laughs at Wisdom, opens his grave early."

But he who laughs at you laughs the loudest.

Ta dah!!!

Avraham

"There for they asked the question in their own mind.
"What does God want from me any way "?"

No they did not. The Tanach speaks very clearly us about what G-D wants.

1 Samuel 15:22 But Samuel replied: "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

It's everywhere in the Tanach and yet you continually pervert scripture and try to sell us snake oil instead.

Ta dah!

Avraham