Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad toe injury
I have a bad toe injury. I don't think I broke anything, but there is some slight doubt in that. At any rate, I have some healing to do, probably for at least another month and a half. Prayers for swift healing and no permanent damage. Thanks.
Consult an orthopedic doc for the problem. I'll be praying.
(02-06-2012, 01:37 AM)Anastasia_1 Wrote: I have a bad toe injury. I don't think I broke anything, but there is some slight doubt in that. At any rate, I have some healing to do, probably for at least another month and a half. Prayers for swift healing and no permanent damage. Thanks.
Usually unless it's the big toe , there's not much they can do.If it's the big toe you should get a second opinion because arthritis can set in a fractured joint years later,and require fusing the joint.Advil,Aleve or an anti inflamatory works the best for joint pain.

It's sounds kind of funny talking about a toe, but they really are quite painful because you walk on them everyday, and they don't get a break, or maybe they do! haha

I shattered my ankle and foot years ago , and now they want to fuse my toes, and foot bones from arthritis . It requires 7 months of not bearing weight on my foot,and after 3 months in a nursing home, and 2 years of rehab from a bad nerve block that caused leg paralysis from knee surgery-forget it! and there's no way with our animal habitat, and acreage, I could do it.As a matter of fact , it is really aching right now, a snow front is moving in. It acts as a barometer with the pressure change.

Worst comes to worse, I can get a job as a weather man, I think my foot could do a better job than doppler radar!Perhaps I could use an assistant? just kidding! cheer up, one day-no pain!
Blessings , will pray for a speedy recovery!
We sure will keep you in our thoughts an d prayers, Ana. Smile
Anastasia, how is your toe? Hang in there. Like a hang nail. God bless you.
So far and without much pain, I can curl my toe down but not fully upward or out to the side using just my foot. The fracture is healed, but the inflammation is not quite gone yet-should be by mid April.
Such a small part of the body and yet when it hurts its pretty loud. In my prayers, Hope7
according to my observation you really got a bad injury it need time to cure specially the paralysis knee surgery its really bad. You should get a good nursing home where you can have 24 hours service. You need blessings and prayers for fast recovery mine are with you and you will get that weather man job.