Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the unknow
This is my first time on this site,I am not a Jew, I was raised a catholic. From what I have read and been told and have read on this site. I believe that JESUS is the greatest Mystic that lives!!!! We do not know any thing until we die and return from the dead, and the ones who do come back will not reveal or unveil the TRUE KNOWLEDGE. I know some of you will think I'm crazy. Does any on know?????
All that we can possibly know without doubt is what is in the Bible.

There is a lot to not know, to be sure; but one thing that I do know is that there is a God that created all things, it is the God of Israel spoken of in the Bible and that God has a personality that was made flesh called Jesus Christ and if you pray and seek to devote your entire existence to Him, only then will the purpose of your creation be fulfilled and you will exist in fellowship with the Living God in His eternal kingdom.

Ask The True and Living God for help in seeking answers; ask in humbleness and admit that you are as flawed a creature as any other and repent; seek the Kingdom and all will be given.

No one can do it alone.

Peace
(02-11-2012, 12:49 PM)one who is unknowing Wrote: This is my first time on this site,I am not a Jew, I was raised a catholic. From what I have read and been told and have read on this site. I believe that JESUS is the greatest Mystic that lives!!!! We do not know any thing until we die and return from the dead, and the ones who do come back will not reveal or unveil the TRUE KNOWLEDGE. I know some of you will think I'm crazy. Does any on know?????

Welcome, friend. We are delighted you found us here on JFJ! I think we can know quite a bit actually from reading scripture. God wouldn't bother providing us with written word regarding His laws and commands, nor preserving historical truths for us to learn from if it was impossible for us to glean anything from any of it. But that's just my .02

Welcome to our forum. Smile