Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I challenge you shlomo with Hebrew
Take the passages from Torah-Tanach and see how Messiah was removed in the places it should be according to Hebrew. A mystic, deliberate mistranslation of Hebrew has been applied where rabbi's have inserted themselves and their followers where Messiah ONLY was spoken of.
Take a passage, the Hebrew word, it's meaning and find the substitution errors. An error if you can't see it it then make up something to appease you minds and hearts. Teach anything and by authority the little people will not come against you for fear. An oppressed people the Jews.
Tanachreader Wrote:Take the passages from Torah-Tanach and see how Messiah was removed in the places it should be according to Hebrew. A mystic, deliberate mistranslation of Hebrew has been applied where rabbi's have inserted themselves and their followers where Messiah ONLY was spoken of.
Take a passage, the Hebrew word, it's meaning and find the substitution errors. An error if you can't see it it then make up something to appease you minds and hearts. Teach anything and by authority the little people will not come against you for fear. An oppressed people the Jews.

Please address your challenge to somebody more qualified than myself!
shlomo Wrote:
Tanachreader Wrote:Take the passages from Torah-Tanach and see how Messiah was removed in the places it should be according to Hebrew. A mystic, deliberate mistranslation of Hebrew has been applied where rabbi's have inserted themselves and their followers where Messiah ONLY was spoken of.

Also, how about citing some examples?
For those interested in this sort of thing have a look at this page:

Daniel Wallace
Here is another good article to read for those who have time:

Michael Brown
Naughty naughty scribes Rolleyes .... have a look at this - referring to Zech 12.10:

Because of the difficulty of the concept of the mortal piercing of God, the subject of this clause, and the shift of pronoun from “me” to “him” in the next, many mss read אַלֵי אֵת אֲשֶׁר (’ale ’et ’asher, “to the one whom,” a reading followed by NAB, NRSV) rather than the MT’s אֵלַי אֵת אֲשֶׁר (’ela ’et ’asher, “to me whom”). The reasons for such alternatives, however, are clear – they are motivated by scribes who found such statements theologically objectionable – and they should be rejected in favor of the more difficult reading (lectio difficilior) of the MT. (NET Bible).
Sheitl Queen Wrote:
shlomo Wrote:

Sheitl,
You're not being better than shlomo.
David  (Heb) beloved....spirit       (Saul)  Heb dedicated to God....flesh

The letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life!

For it is appointed a man once to die and after the judgement.

I pray that the Jewish brothers will see Jesus in his rightful place at the right hand of God after vanquishing death hell and the grave. The Lord said unto my Lord sit thou at my right hand until....

Thanks MarkW for the article- The apostle Thomas wanted proof and He got it by putting his hands in Jesus side.
GoyOfY'shua Wrote:
Sheitl Queen Wrote:
shlomo Wrote:

Sheitl,
You're not being better than shlomo.

Huh???? Please explain what you mean, I find the
response a bit cryptic.....
Another: Maimonides substituted the term yachid for echad in describing God. That is, Rambam used a word for an indivisible unity rather than the word suggesting a compound unity which is actually in the Sh'ma. In turn Rambam's 13 articles of faith have been the groundwork for modern formulations of rabbinic theology. Never mind what the scripture really says, ...many Rabbis formulate their own theology to the gullibilty of those who don't think for themselves!