Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies
"Glory belong to our God for being true to His promises!! "

RE:

Right on brother. That's something our Lord Jesus Himself would say on His on words.
  I am the man you are looking for and my ways are not man's ways so no matter who you are you do not stand with me in any way. As far as being Jewish goes, religion means nothing to me in fact I am against that kind of segregation. If you are with Christ then you are against the money changers, salesman and militaries that control and misuse this planet and its inhabitants. It amazes me how you can recite the religious books and not understand the Way that it suggests to manage the planet. The way I see it the world is controlled by Satan and I am here to destroy him before the religious people destroy what is left of this wonderful planet. Remember that Christ is difficult to understand because you do not think as he does and thus you see me as a lunatic rather than the savior. I can and have done all the things that you expected I could and would do and 300 prophecies is probably an underestimate since I have been performing prophecies for at least 4 decades. It has been a difficult life standing against all of you in life and in court and out performing all others before me at nearly everything man can do but in fact I did all of it for you not me and at an unheard of speed.
Jesus knew that he was fulfilling the prophecies.

Ex. MARK 9:12
[12] And he (Jesus) answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

ISAIAH 53:
[4] Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

PSALM 118:
[22] The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Isaiah 26:19
[19] Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Compare with:
1 Peter 1 [11] Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Comment- the OT was not a book of mindless rumination. These are writings of the messengers of the deliverance that would be revealed in Jesus Christ.

:mrgreen:  Shalom and blessings.
I am he who your passgaes refer to and I have suffered at the hands of man in many ways during my many wars with your ways and leaders. You were asleep when I went to war in 5 courts with your leaders at Y2K. The juries wanted to kill or incarcerate me for standing against your salesman, bankers, judges and wolves in sheeps clothing. I have done my part in every way over the last 50 years or so and now it is time to remove the veil and see who I am which is the savior, christ or whatever you refer to me as.
Jake99 Wrote:I am not religious and I have no political or national allegience although I am a US citizen born and raised here. What I have done is perform hundreds of prophesies over the last 52 years and that is what proves that I am the man you are looking for and refer to as the Christ. My ways since I was a small boy have been the opposite of man's ways and I have been to war against every leader of this world that I could get a hold of. My mother is not a virgin and I cannot walk on water, but I know and am the Way to peace and prosperity on Earth. If you think that I will stand idly by and watch man's ways destroy this planet and harm its inhabitants you are wrong which is why I have been challenging and defeating your leaders with the truth all my life. The amount of proof that I am the one is enough to fill libraries. I will not negotiate with people who claim to own the resorcses of this planet since it was given to all who will ever live for free and it was not for sale to begin with. And just because you conquered the land by way of war and corruption and paid someone for it does not mean you have the right to own land. I am the super efficient leader that this planet has been promised and it is time that you wake up before it is too late for all of us. You have 2 choices: Stand behind me and I will manage the planet as a non profit standardized system that will end all wars and properly utilize the resorses of the planet. Or keep following leaders like the Bush's and Clinton's who want to continue to play Satan's evil possession game. My simple operating system would reduce oil consumption by 90% in the US in 1 year and all would live happily ever after. The last time I was challenged by your courts at Y2K I brought out the most valuable weapon of all times which is me and I mopped the floor with dozens of your evil lawyers and judges in about 20 court appearances. And after the jury convicted me of actions I admitted to the verdict was immediatly overturned because no law had been broken and yet the Christians wanted to nail me to a cross for standing against them, sound familiar? I want the same thing Jesus wanted which is no salesman, no moneychanger and no ownership of land.

RE:
I believe you Jake.

My mother was Virgin Mary and my father Joseph. I can walk on water too. Do you believe me Jake?
Quote from Jake:

"I am the man you are looking for and my ways are not man's ways so no matter who you are you do not stand with me in any way."

RE:
What if I'm the one He sent. The one that shall explain everything backwards and still make sense. The Messiah in flesh and bone. Do i stand with you in ant way brother?
jake99:

"I am not religious and I have no political or national allegience although I am a US citizen born and raised here. What I have done is perform hundreds of prophesies over the last 52 years and that is what proves that I am the man you are looking for and refer to as the Christ. My ways since I was a small boy have been the opposite of man's ways and I have been to war against every leader of this world that I could get a hold of."

RE:
Though I was brought up as a Catholic, I'm not religious either. I was born to unveil what has been kept under our noses for so long. The freemasons shall burn in hell for all they've been hiding from the people of the sun.

jake99:

""I am the man you are looking for and my ways are not man's ways so no matter who you are you do not stand with me in any way."

RE:
Alright, point made.

Now start talking what He wants you to. We can all speak God's Word when our spirit becames part of Him.

Read my words... if you understand God so well, you'll find He Speaks through me.

Jake99:

"no matter who you are you do not stand with me in any way"

RE:
yes I do. We both had sinned before.
My Way is the opposite way that man has chosen. Do you know what a kingdom is? That is one leader, one simple system and the king makes all the rules and manages the planet in the best way possible. You will have to take down all your sales signs, stopadvertising and no more airing commercials on TV or the Internet. And you will never make a dime off of religion again because once I am in charge you will not need that faith based system you will have the real christ in charge. That puts most of you out of work and I will post the jobs that need to be done which this wicked system cannot afford to do and regulate the rate that it pays as well as the prices for all goods and services. You see I talk of a new prosperous world and the other leaders preach that you should wait for me to tell you the truth and the way and lead you out of Satan's world.
Wiseman Jake wrote and i quote:

"My Way is the opposite way that man has chosen. Do you know what a kingdom is? That is one leader, one simple system and the king makes all the rules and manages the planet in the best way possible. You will have to take down all your sales signs, stopadvertising and no more airing commercials on TV or the Internet. And you will never make a dime off of religion again because once I am in charge you will not need that faith based system you will have the real christ in charge. That puts most of you out of work and I will post the jobs that need to be done which this wicked system cannot afford to do and regulate the rate that it pays as well as the prices for all goods and services. You see I talk of a new prosperous world and the other leaders preach that you should wait for me to tell you the truth and the way and lead you out of Satan's world."

RE:
Wise words. Just do all of us a favor and write satan with a small 's' not a capital.