Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the USA Babylon the Great?
In my scofield study bible Babylon is described as being 2 separate entities. 1. Political/military/financial Babylon (the new world order) and 2. ecclesiastical Babylon or the harlot.
The New World Order is the US led Nato alliance with bases in ancient babylon, even Saudi Arabia (!) together with the world bank, wto, UN,
the former twin towers of babylon (wtc, destroyed by God) etc. All these are headquartered in th US. All US presidents since the 60s have preached the nwo, esp. the faux christian GW Bush. both Bushes are members of skull and bones as are most members of the nwo institutions.
The harlot is the interfaith congress to be established in rome maybe even in the vatican. Don't confuse the 2.
So it doesn't take much to see that the US is the revived roman empire!
See- The newly anointed War Czar (or Caesar) Can't you see roman behavior in the US led Nato alliance? This is exactly how Rome ruled the world! Even the roman tradition of bringing foreign god's (mosques, bhuddist temples etc.) home to rome is practiced in the US.
Many say this ddiversity (the melting pot) is america's strength but this is the means of her destruction. See Daniel- "they mixed themselves with the seeds of men" clay and iron.
The nwo is satan's attempt to reunite what was divided by God in ancient Babylon but it is easily divided by mens evil nature. Christ will return to again, bring division to satans kingdom.
Well anyway in conclusion don't look to the EU for the revived roman empire and the beast
Prophet Daniel Wrote:In my scofield study bible Babylon is described as being 2 separate entities. 1. Political/military/financial Babylon (the new world order) and 2. ecclesiastical Babylon or the harlot.
The New World Order is the US led Nato alliance with bases in ancient babylon, even Saudi Arabia (!) together with the world bank, wto, UN,
the former twin towers of babylon (wtc, destroyed by God) etc. All these are headquartered in th US. All US presidents since the 60s have preached the nwo, esp. the faux christian GW Bush. both Bushes are members of skull and bones as are most members of the nwo institutions.
The harlot is the interfaith congress to be established in rome maybe even in the vatican. Don't confuse the 2.
So it doesn't take much to see that the US is the revived roman empire!
See- The newly anointed War Czar (or Caesar) Can't you see roman behavior in the US led Nato alliance? This is exactly how Rome ruled the world! Even the roman tradition of bringing foreign god's (mosques, bhuddist temples etc.) home to rome is practiced in the US.
Many say this ddiversity (the melting pot) is america's strength but this is the means of her destruction. See Daniel- "they mixed themselves with the seeds of men" clay and iron.
The nwo is satan's attempt to reunite what was divided by God in ancient Babylon but it is easily divided by mens evil nature. Christ will return to again, bring division to satans kingdom.
Well anyway in conclusion don't look to the EU for the revived roman empire and the beast
Nice theory but in fact not true...US wasn't around at the time of the Roman Empire and most if not all biblical scholars believe that the NWO will be made up of nations that were part of the old Roman Empire..
  The E.U. is made up of countries that were part and parcel of the old Roman Empire and as early as 1965 a Belgian foreing minister was saying  "we have reconstructed the Roman Empire without firing a shot"
   Two weeks ago G. Bush signed a treaty with the E.U. giving it control over US citisens and all Banking and production.  A few years ago Germany and France signed a treaty integrating their armed forces. I leave it to you to figure out which country is Iron and which country is clay...the EU has the largest army worldwide second only to China.  The stage is set for WW3 which will see the rise of Anti-Christ(Who can make war against the Beast) the destruction of Canada,USA,Mexico and South America and Russia...1/6th of the worlds population.  
No Babylon is Iraq.
Look again,
All the NWO orgs are based in the USA. The US leads the NATO alliance with all the former Roman territories as members. The US is the great merchant, and the one currently in control of ancient Babylon, the one whos great riches will come to nought in a day.
The Pax Romana became the Pax Britainia became the Pax Americana.
Many say that the US is missing in end times prophecy- it is not. It is the head of the beast and the destruction of CA will be a deadly head wound. Not long to wait to see if I'm right. Look for big changes in Jerusalem in June. 40 years in the wilderness will be over!
Daniel
No Iraq is Babylon.
Babylon has always been ROME since its revivals have centered around EUROPE.

Bavarian Pope to Sweep Europe Off Its Feet?

Israel's Chief Rabbi Invites Foreign Occupation

Sorcerer-Pope to Bewitch Europe and Mislead the Masses!

AntiChrist to Mislead more Christians than Jews
"babylon has always been rome"
What!!??
Babylon used to be Babylon in modern Iraq.
The spirit of Babylon, as described by Daniels image, went from Babylon to persia to greece to rome to england to the USA
Pax Romana to Pax Britainia to Pax Americana

Even ancient babylon in Iraq is currently occupied by US led nato forces.
All former roman territories are nato allies.

"Babylon is Iraq"
Again who controls Iraq? Who is pushing the greco-roman tradition of democracy on the world today? The USA! Wake up! The first thing the marines did when baghdad fell was to go straight to the rebuilt pagan temples and palaces of ancient babylon and set up shop for satan. There are satanic wiccan priests on the us army payroll. The US "embassy" in Baghdad's green zone is really a fortress that Satan has commanded Bush and his cabal to hold at all costs. They will one day attack Israel from this very fortress.

The term revived roman empire isn't biblical. It is described as the empire of iron, this is the US led NWO.

As for the EU; its is only one toe or kingdom of the new world order. It has more than 10 members and is clearly not the superpower that the US is. The whole world, every nation including the US will be under the control of the beast. And he will come out of the US!

The US entertainment industry has been the main satanic evangelist in the world. Oh blind and perverse generation, wake up!
Is your love for the US blinding you? If you love the US you love, by extension, the world and there is nothing of the Father in you!
Prophet Daniel
Don't forget the John Birch societry with it's connections to the tri-lateral commission and the nwo. With just a quick googlee search I tied Mcveigh with a Kuwaiti bank via. the world bank.
There is nothing hid that will not be uncovered in God's good timing.
Seeing untreated wooden structure left to the elements are destroyed, in less than 200 yrs., 1776 - 1976, the decay process of the constitution of the United States (declaration of independence). A little bit of light shows us the governments of babylon have been weighed in the balance and found lacking. The axe shall be laid to the root and the smoking stump of antichrist will be annihilated by the army of the Lord.
as they said: he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen..

I dont know who is what in the OT because it seems a little veiled yet to me. However I am seeing stuff that is just down right freaky in my world. Satan is most definetley working overtime these days....not scared of him though because Gd is in control of even that which satan thinks he controls..so that ultimately even the evil that he works into our lives Gd means it for good to us! WOW, arent we the lucky ( BLESSED I MEAN) ones!
The other day this freaky thing happened to me and yet it just cemented my faith in Gd. I went to this health food store and asked about some supplements and one of the ladies began to question me and kept pushing me toward one vs the other one I was looking at. Finally she said to me, "Come with me and let me do the muscle test and it will tell you which one is best for you". I followed her into this side room where she demonstrated by saying first you close your eyes and then she fell rather quickley and agressively backward about 30 degrees and shot back up and said that means its a no, and suggested I do close my eyes etc. Immediately when she shot back up and began to talk I held up my hand to her as if to block her and said," NO THANKS MAAM, I DONT BELIEVE IN THAT STUFF". She proceded to tell me life comes from the belly button area and thats why you either fall forward or backward.....at that I was already exiting the room. I then went and got the dietary supplement that I wanted and paid for it and left. Talk about freaky satanic stuff! Its everywhere and if your not grounded in Christ you will be swayed into thinking that they are right. I am so glad that Gd protects me because these kind of freaky freaks find me...or I find them, whatever. Pray for her and ask Gd to show me how I can minister the truth to her that life does not come from the bellybutton it comes from Gd alone, through the Holy Spirit by virtue of His only son Jesus Christ! Belly button.....what next?