Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned from Zola Levitt...
Their discussion forum.

If you're interested check out the controversy. Supposedly they welcome debate, oh, as long as you're not looking to debate non-believing Jews that is. Because out of the thousands of members they supposedly know exactly how many non-believing-Jews are on their website, and that appears to be just 1. Hmmm. I can't log in until the 14th. Then it wouldn't surprise me if they probably try and drop me for good...

Go to their Homepage and at the very bottom right is Discussions, click on that enter the Forums, and go to the "Debate" forum, I registered as MessianicJew. The same threads I started here, they decided to verbally jump me. Slander me, say I copped an "attitude", one member had it out for me because she agreed with me, but I disagreed with one aspect of her response, she got mad, then...they get their power tripping Moderator "Mod01" to ban me.

Get this, Aliva96 to some extent, but certainly A2JKay aka A2jgrammy & Papa, told me I don't have the love of Messiah, boy, their idea of love I'll tell you. Is to call someone an idiot, a child, a brat, say my threads are stupid and then ban me. Ridiculous.

Steer clear if you're looking to engage in dialogue with non-believing Jews on that website like you can do on Jews for Jesus.

Hey, now I know even more why you're called Jews "For" Jesus. You allow the ministry that Christ spoke of to flourish from the remnant to the world...

Then they asserted that I'm an arrogant, kid, brat etc. this coming from self-proclaimed "elders" A2Granny & Papa, who liked to make that specifically clear...over...and...over...when you read it you'll get the gist.

I myself am certainly childish and arrogant too.
So I should certainly stay away from there Smile
This happens with many Christian denominations. If you don't agree on things they call you non-believing, and you can get banned from the flock, because nowadays people think they can decide who is unbelieving or not, instead of giving God that honour.
I have been burned many times, myself, often for unstated reasons, even in situations where I have paid money. People seem to decide what a believer looks like, over time, perhaps because they are not in the harvest as often or as broadly as they should be, or some such thing, then, when something clashes with that image (which is actually their own version of the image of the Beast) they bring out the knives and pitchforks.

If you are true to yourself, you will eventually choose to love the truth, more than the throng of believers (yes, that's right, loving Jesus is always a higher love than loving in the new commandment) and advance Wisdom before yourself, wherever you go - I am afraid only a disciplined man achieves reason, and the ungodly deny that they know it. (Therefore) In the end, they will not have the works to stand, but you will.
Thanks for all the comments, I agree with you said and found it interesting really. And decided to get the word out.

I'm glad I found a forum that puts up with a lot. They certainly don't stifle us.
Never heard of Zola Levitt before, so I went to their site. From what I can see they have a pretty cool forum. Like JFJ, but with less spam...LOL!!! Sorry you are temp banned there. Never been banned from a forum before, but I am sure it isn't any fun. I suppose the temperaments of the mods is key there. Hope this ameliorates for you soon, but whether it does or whether it doesn't, we love you here, MJ. Hang in, buddy.
"This happens with many Christian denominations. If you don't agree on things they call you non-believing, and you can get banned from the flock, because nowadays people think they can decide who is unbelieving or not, instead of giving God that honour."

Exactly my point! Who are the real Christians? What does that even mean?

Avraham

I was banded from political forum . com for my Christian views and another liberal site kept giving me the twirly bird and I couldnt post, later both of them have sent me emails inviting me into conversations. I still blog at one but the that banned me I have no desire to go back. No one is perfect, we all say or do something that can be annoying or simply preceived wrong. We learn from it and move on. Dont fret it too much. Id rather be banned for standing up for what is right than mislead others into sin. God bless you.
Wow so many scarred believers. Had no idea I was not alone.

To Avraham, yes, it is sad to find people who want you to believe do not agree with each other, but are you going to wait until the very end, before you love at all?
Congratulations MJ happy is the man who is hated for Yeshua. Your reward is waiting for you
when men shall hate you for Yeshua's sake.

Luk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Luk 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Jhn 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

Jhn 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

1Jo 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Actually this is how you know you are on the narrow path, when people start to hate you for
Yeshua's sake. The many take the wide path to destruction.

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

The bible calls them swine and dogs as they trample you under their feet.

Personally I am not allowed in any christian church for within five minutes of entering and speaking to the Priest/Pastor, then telling them what I believe about Yeshua being a man not G-d, I am
told to leave. The Roman Catholic church has pictures of us preaching in Allen Gardens open air
park preaching in Toronto. They ban us from all churches for the past 500 years.
G-d has a remnant He has saved for the last days who do not follow organized christian religion.
G-d is in my heart not in a religion.

Be happy when they hate you for Yeshua's sake!