Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Food for Thought
Why are their no apple, pear, peach, plum, etc. growing in the wild? There are very few trees that produce food that grow wild so that we could forage for food. These trees have seeds and as a child I grew apple or peach from seed. Why aren't they abundant in the wild?
a) some say that it's a government plot to use radiation on the seeds to prevent them from growing--If true-it wasn't always this way--so who tells the seed where to grow?
b) some say that fruit trees require special care and pesticides--so who controls the pests?
I asked God if he was trying to fool the devil and his into believing that if they control the food, they control the world--or if this is punishment for our greed? Should we stop worrying about planting pine trees in the wild and start planting fruit trees, bushes and shrubs?
Why are there not more community gardens that donate the produce to shelters, soup kitchens and the homeless? Are there churches willing to start projects like these? What about us as individuals? Why do we not landscape with blueberry, cranberry, rhubarb, etc. and just give it away?
Why don't politcians start community gardens to help get people off foodstamps? USDA already screaming and imposing fines. Any ideas or info on projects out there doing these things? God Bless
I guess it has to do with Monsanto. And the bees who have illnesses.

But good question.
I wonder always, that if Holland as a small overcrowded country is still the 2nd vegetables exporter in the world. Why can't the bigger countries just not produce more. And why can't they not feed the world, we still have enough space to grow healthy things.

Where have the bees gone? Why is every package of food getting smaller and the prices going up? Why are the dark powers being so bold in their sin and oppressions? Because we are in the last days and we can REJOICE! When things get harder the sheep and the goats become more evident! Lets not be afraid, lets be strong in the Lord.
Prices go up, and packages smaller mainly because of the Kapitalists, that is what most Western countries did choose for.
This system came up a few times in history, and now and then other powers take over.
No solution is better than The New World
(06-22-2012, 01:46 AM)Yetzirah231 Wrote: Prices go up, and packages smaller mainly because of the Kapitalists, that is what most Western countries did choose for.
This system came up a few times in history, and now and then other powers take over.

I disagree, in that it has been shown that Government control on packaging prices create lackadaisical performance within workmanship, quality and employment in business.

So you can only purchase 8 oz. of Kedem grape juice and nothing else for $4 like it or not?

Freedom of choice and competition is much better with Government standards being about product quality concerning ingredients within food. Not packaging size and prices. Those fluctuate and are determined by a number of factors, not just Capitalism. At its core, price is usually determined by the price someone is willing to pay.

Everything is Capitalism, Communism has capital which are the machinery used as a means of production: planes, trucks, machines, farm equipment etc.

(06-22-2012, 01:46 AM)Yetzirah231 Wrote: No solution is better than The New World

Could you explain this a lot better? That sounds a bit odd coming from a Jew who worships the God of Israel. Maybe you mean the Messianic world? Hopefully.