Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END TIME ISRAEL I CARE?
(07-20-2012, 08:24 AM)Avraham Wrote: Israel is an "eternal nation". We are not going anywhere. Watch us. Jesus is never returning. So far we are correct and you are wrong.

ALSO

It really sounds paranoid and crazy, Israel has enough nukes to destroy all her enemies in one day. The U.S. is feared by her enemies.

Avraham

I agree Avraham Israel is an etrnal nation but the promises were and are for the Old Testament faithful Jews not to modern day zionist. Right now it is all about the land not the people the land of Israel is the promised land God gave to his chosen OLD TESTAMENT Jews who you seem to think you are one. You are a New Testament MAN so the promises do not apply to you as you insist they do.
As a religious man you quoted "Israel has enough nukes to destroy all her enemies in one day". To put your faith in your nations nuclear capabilities is beyond belief. I myself place my faith in God and God alone for purpose, protection and my etrenal disign asperations.
I suspect your motive is the loss of many of your fellow Jews to Jesus is more than you can bear. It sounds like you are trying your best to disprove Jesus is the Christ hoping to stop the many faithful modern day Jews who see Jesus Christ in truth and go to him for their eternal hope and salvation.
I believe God loves us all Jew and Gentile and will help us all get through this. In the end we all will find our place in God and be appointed our posistions by God as he has ordained before times beginning. When I say God I mean God the son who the Eternal Father appointed to be our God and savior his only begotten son Jesus Christ.
You keep defending Israel and I will keep defending God Jesus Christ this is the war of wills that will decide what is true and right in Gods eyes not mans. Let God be the judge all we can do is serve one master or the other no man can serve two masters and serve God.

"I agree Avraham Israel is an etrnal nation"

It is because G-D says so there is no "but".

"but the promises were and are for the Old Testament faithful Jews not to modern day zionist"

Baloney, we are living in Israel.

"Right now it is all about the land not the people the land of Israel is the promised land God gave to his chosen OLD TESTAMENT Jews who you seem to think you are one."

That was the promise, we keep Torah we get Israel. "Old Testament" is derogatory word you use to address the Torah. It is “eternal” as well.

"You are a New Testament MAN so the promises do not apply to you as you insist they do."

Don't be daft. We reject the New Testament and Jesus. Whether you like it or not.

"As a religious man you quoted "Israel has enough nukes to destroy all her enemies in one day". To put your faith in your nations nuclear capabilities is beyond belief. "

Who do you think gave us the wherewithal to develop these weapons? And when G-d sent us to destroy our enemies’ in the torah we used swords and spears. What is wrong with you?

"I myself place my faith in God and God alone for purpose, protection and my etrenal disign asperations."

And look where you are today. In the same mess you have been for two thousand years. And like your mangod who died a slow painful death like a common criminal for sedition, you are slowly evaporating..

"I suspect your motive is the loss of many of your fellow Jews to Jesus is more than you can bear. It sounds like you are trying your best to disprove Jesus is the Christ hoping to stop the many faithful modern day Jews who see Jesus Christ in truth and go to him for their eternal hope and salvation."

Don't be silly. There have always been apostates. There are between 14-16 million of us. The number who have become Christians are statically negligible. 2.8 percent of Protestants are leaving you and becoming Catholics, your young reject your doomsday theology. Like the all who have tried to destroy Israel, you too are and will fail. Look out your window. You lost!

"I believe God loves us all Jew and Gentile and will help us all get through this."

There is nothing to get through. Life is good man. Grow a spine.

" In the end we all will find our place in God and be appointed our posistions by God as he has ordained before times beginning."

Then it matters not what we do if it has already been decided.

"When I say God I mean God the son who the Eternal Father appointed to be our God and savior his only begotten son Jesus Christ."

I know, Jesus was G-D whether he knew it or not. Your god raped a woman that belonged to another.

"You keep defending Israel and I will keep defending God Jesus Christ this is the war of wills that will decide what is true and right in Gods eyes not mans. Let God be the judge all we can do is serve one master or the other no man can serve two masters and serve God."

Israel needs no defense. It is an "eternal nation", you yourself agreed. Good grief! You said allot that means nothing. G-D has never abandoned us. He kept His promise we have Israel. But Jesus? Where is he? He said he would return and he hasn't. That is a fact.

Avraham

Well now you did Avraham you just fulfilled this verse single handily!

THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS IN THE LAST TIME

Jude 1: 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 ¶ To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 THESE ARE MURMURERS, COMPLAINERS, WALKING AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS; AND THEIR MOUTH SPEAKETH GREAT SWELLING WORDS, HAVING MEN’S PERSONS IN ADMIRATION BECAUSE OF ADVANTAGE.
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 HOW THAT THEY TOLD YOU THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS IN THE LAST TIME, WHO SHOULD WALK AFTER THEIR OWN UNGODLY LUSTS.
19 THESE BE THEY WHO SEPARATE THEMSELVES, SENSUAL, HAVING NOT THE SPIRIT.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 TO THE ONLY WISE GOD OUR SAVIOUR, BE GLORY AND MAJESTY, DOMINION AND POWER, BOTH NOW AND EVER. AMEN.

It was brought to my attention you are part of those who will kill a Jew who loves Jesus just like this sick person almost did to Messianic Minister David Ortiz son who is disfigured for life because of hatred for Jesus and Christians like you profess.

Ultra-right Jew who planted bomb ruled guilty but not responsible

JERUSALEM (Compass Direct News) – A Messianic Jewish congregation leader whose son was almost killed by a bomb planted by an ultra-right wing Jew said he feels like the Israeli criminal justice system has abandoned him. The Jerusalem District Court approved a plea agreement for the man accused of bombing pastor David Ortiz’s home.

Your power comes from Lucifer and the weapons you process will not save you!

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

"the Epistle of Jude was written after the destruction of Jerusalem."

Christian commentator

Alford

"It was brought to my attention you are part of those who will kill a Jew who loves Jesus just like this sick person almost did to Messianic Minister David Ortiz son who is disfigured for life because of hatred for Jesus and Christians like you profess."

And I thought you guys could not possibly get any weirder. I don't hate Jesus I hate stupidity.

Ultra-right Jew who planted bomb ruled guilty but not responsible.

Following his arrest, Teitel underwent at least two psychiatric evaluations. One by the defense ergo the "plea bargain". He was declared unfit for trial in the first evaluation in 2010. He was nuts.

Where is Jesus? It is a fair question to ask.

Avraham
"Did you not read Avraham:
Acts 7:48 The Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says(Isa 66:1):"

I asked where Jesus. The Messiah is to live among us Ezekiel chapter 37, you will grab our coattails’ and follow us into Jerusalem to study Torah and conduct animal sacrifices once again..........forever,

Avraham

WHERE IS JESUS TODAY

Avraham you ask where is Jesus today my answer is he is right in front of you! His spiritual presence abides in his faithful servants. You should not have thrown away the New Testaments spiritual power and truths because you only have carnal and evil force instinct to guide you today.
If you could at least read the verse below you would understand what I say is true. The Messianic Jews you persecute very well may be the “THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA” who will be the remnant God protects from the persecution the Zionist place on them daily.

Re 3: 7 ¶ And to the angel of THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE AN OPEN DOOR, AND NO MAN CAN SHUT IT: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS, (Orthodox Jews) AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

THE FAITHFUL MESSIANIC JEWISH REMNANT

Ro 9:27 ESAIAS (End time Elias) also crieth concerning Israel, THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL BE AS THE SAND OF THE SEA, A REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because A SHORT WORK WILL THE LORD MAKE UPON THE EARTH.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 ¶ What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But ISRAEL, WHICH FOLLOWED AFTER THE LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, HATH NOT ATTAINED TO THE LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
32 WHEREFORE? BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT IT NOT BY FAITH, BUT AS IT WERE BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW. FOR THEY STUMBLED AT THAT STUMBLINGSTONE;
33 As it is written, BEHOLD, I LAY IN SION A STUMBLINGSTONE AND ROCK OF OFFENCE: AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON HIM SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED.

LET GODS WORD SPEAK FOR ITSELF

FOR TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH; BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE

Ro 8: 1 ¶ There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.
2 For THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE FLESH DO MIND THE THINGS OF THE FLESH; BUT THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE SPIRIT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT.
6 FOR TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH; BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 ¶ And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

AND

THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD

17 ¶ And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
"WHERE IS JESUS TODAY"

He is dead and conspicuous in his absence.

"THE FAITHFUL MESSIANIC JEWISH REMNANT"

Every Christian sect believes itself to be this "remnant".

"LET GODS WORD SPEAK FOR ITSELF"

I believe that is Saint Paul speaking not G-D.

Good grief! You guys believe so many strange things.

Avraham

Hashem, the heart and pulse of the Jewish nation remains connected to His people. His love for them is so boundless that He never gives up on them.

Avraham
And still no Jesus.....................

Avraham
(07-25-2012, 07:40 AM)Avraham Wrote: And still no Jesus.....................

Avraham

JESUS WAS AND IS THE GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT

Jos 4: 15 ¶ And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE; WHETHER the gods WHICH YOUR FATHERS SERVED THAT WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FLOOD, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
16 And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;
17 For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:
18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God.
19 And Joshua said unto the people, YE CANNOT SERVE THE LORD: FOR HE IS AN HOLY GOD; HE IS A JEALOUS GOD; HE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS NOR YOUR SINS.
20 IF YE FORSAKE THE LORD, AND SERVE STRANGE GODS, THEN HE WILL TURN AND DO YOU HURT, AND CONSUME YOU, AFTER THAT HE HATH DONE YOU GOOD.
21 And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.
22 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.
23 NOW THEREFORE PUT AWAY, SAID HE, THE STRANGE GODS WHICH ARE AMONG YOU, AND INCLINE YOUR HEART UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.
24 And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.
25 So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem.
26 And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that was by the sanctuary of the LORD.
27 And Joshua said unto all the people, BEHOLD, THIS STONE SHALL BE A WITNESS UNTO US; FOR IT HATH HEARD ALL THE WORDS OF THE LORD WHICH HE SPAKE UNTO US: IT SHALL BE THEREFORE A WITNESS UNTO YOU, LEST YE DENY YOUR GOD.
28 So Joshua let the people depart, every man unto his inheritance.

YOU JUST CAN'T SEE HIM WITH CARNAL EYES
AVRAHAM

NOT GIVING HEED TO JEWISH FABLES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF MEN, THAT TURN FROM THE TRUTH

Tit 1: 6 ¶ If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
9 HOLDING FAST THE FAITHFUL WORD AS HE HATH BEEN TAUGHT, THAT HE MAY BE ABLE BY SOUND DOCTRINE BOTH TO EXHORT AND TO CONVINCE THE GAINSAYERS.
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, TEACHING THINGS WHICH THEY OUGHT NOT, FOR FILTHY LUCRE’S SAKE.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 NOT GIVING HEED TO JEWISH FABLES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF MEN, THAT TURN FROM THE TRUTH.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; BUT IN WORKS THEY DENY HIM, BEING ABOMINABLE, AND DISOBEDIENT, AND UNTO EVERY GOOD WORK REPROBATE.

THEY PROFESS THAT THEY KNOW GOD; BUT IN WORKS THEY DENY HIM, BEING ABOMINABLE, AND DISOBEDIENT, AND UNTO EVERY GOOD WORK REPROBATE