Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END TIME ISRAEL I CARE?
"YOU JUST CAN'T SEE HIM WITH CARNAL EYES>

I am not alone, 7 billion other people cannot see him either. For all practical purposes that makes him................invisible. What good is that?

Avraham

"Dear Avraham ,do you think, "Nothing bad will ever happen to us! We will be free of trouble forever!"
Psalm10:6

King David mourns G-D'S apparent indifference to his troubles. I'm not sure how you make the leap to the year 2012 and say, "see look it is happening to us”. That type of slicing and dicing of the Scriptures renders them unintelligible and can make them say anything you wish them too. Verses 16-18 answer your question had you read further. "your will not mine".

Your question(s) is far too broad and indiscriminate. It matters little whether or not anything “bad” ever happens to us. What is of great import is to be reassured that G-D never gives us anything that we cannot handle.

Avraham
"Yah,shua is King ."

"King" of what exactly, since he is dead and long gone, there has been no resurrection......yada, yada, yada.

Avraham

(07-26-2012, 12:29 PM)Avraham Wrote: "Yah,shua is King ."

"King" of what exactly, since he is dead and long gone, there has been no resurrection......yada, yada, yada.

King of the entire World. The resurrection is yet to come. At the moment, we're waiting for the return of Christ.
"King of the entire World. The resurrection is yet to come. At the moment, we're waiting for the return of Christ."

So he is "King of the entire World" whether we know it or not? That's is kind of like he was god whether he knew it or not. Wait, you don't think he was god. What kind of Christian is that?

The ressurrection already happened according to Saint Mathew.

”And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom, and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent, and the graves were opened, and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.”

Can anyone imagine that happening and no one mentioning it outside of the New Testament? And if it did happen it explains him not returning. You missed it!

It is the strangest story ever told,

Avraham

Magdalena, Azriel, you should both know that I own several Bibles. There is no need to cut and paste them on here. I do not bother to read it.

But as to you main points;

"Yah,shua was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit."

So what! Then he is useless as a Messiah and you can make him be whatever you want like a brand name, Jesus Lite, Jesus Mormon, Jesus Catholic, Jesus Messiainic. And according to your religion he was not put to death. He was sacrificed by his father.

"Yes ,your right you missed it !
Maybe some day you will find the life-giving light so that you to can understand what happened and prophesied in the Torah."

I missed nothing. Your book tells a story that makes no sense. I'm pointing out how silly it is. Where are all those "Saints"? That's my point. "Maybe someday", "The Sky is falling"................of course someday but never now.

It is the strangest story ever told,

Avraham
"High Brother Avraham : Yes you are missing everything....
Your books are telling manny things ,but you do not care ,you do not know your own God,the God of Israel.
Who are the silly acording to Jeremiah ?"

It is not what the Prophet says that is at issue. It is your interpretation. And in fact there are many Christian and Messianic's that interpret them differently. They all say the ssame things you do and I paraphrase. "I am filled with the Holy Spirit what I say is true". So yours is simply one onpinion among many. Guess what? We have one as well.

"The priests did not ask, 'Where is the LORD?' Those who deal with the law did not know me; the leaders rebelled against me. The prophets prophesied by Baal, following worthless idols.Jeremiah2:8"

That is being said to a specific people at a specific time in a specific geographical area. That is the context and it is an entire scroll not a single verse or two to make it say what you want. It is one reason we do not take you seriously. This tendency to break up the text and take it out of context.

"Dear Avraham ,our answers are for the remnant of Jacob.
To them it will make sence ."

That sentence is a sad representation of the lack of education that people like yourself possess and still you are attempting to teach Torah to us. We are immersed in the language, culture and history of Judaism. You are like the blind man holding on to the elephant’s tail and saying “ah, it is a snake”. It is much more than that.

It already makes sense to us,

Avraham

"High Brother Avraham : Yes you are missing everything....
Your books are telling manny things ,but you do not care ,you do not know your own God,the God of Israel.
Who are the silly acording to Jeremiah ?"

It is not what the Prophet says that is at issue. It is your interpretation. And in fact there are many Christian and Messianic's that interpret them differently. They all say the ssame things you do and I paraphrase. "I am filled with the Holy Spirit what I say is true". So yours is simply one onpinion among many. Guess what? We have one as well.

"The priests did not ask, 'Where is the LORD?' Those who deal with the law did not know me; the leaders rebelled against me. The prophets prophesied by Baal, following worthless idols.Jeremiah2:8"

That is being said to a specific people at a specific time in a specific geographical area. That is the context and it is an entire scroll not a single verse or two to make it say what you want. it is one reason we do not take you seriously. This tendency to break up the tex and take it out of context.

"Dear Avraham ,our answers are for the remnant of Jacob.
To them it will make sence ."

That sentence is a sad representation of the lack of education that people like yourself possess and still you are attempting to teach Torah to us. We are immersed in the language, culture and history of Judaism. You are like the blind man holding on to the elephant’s tail and saying “ah, it is a snake”. It is much more than that.

It already makes sense to us,

Avraham

WE NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN ONLY FAITH CAN OPEN THE DOOR TO THE INNER SPIRITUAL PROMISE

ANOINTING

Anointing and sanctification go hand and in hand. We just looked at an example of what to anoint means now you see the results that the anointed act. Cause and effect are in play by Gods standard of commitment and obligatory duties are followed in his holy manner and proper execution. If done with a faithful heart and honest effort a separation occurs as the meaning of sanctification takes effect meaning which defines the anointed one.

ANOINTING

1) OF OBJECTS SET APART FOR SACRED USES {#Ex 29:36 30:26 40:10 Le 8:11 Nu 7:1}

You see this example being played out beautifully in this verse.

Le 8:10 And Moses took the ANOINTING oil, and anointed the tabernacle and all that was therein, and SANCTIFIED THEM.

COMPARE this Old Testament example in the physical sense to how it translates into the spirit cause and effect of its counterpart in the New Testament and you can see how the type becomes the final spiritual reality.

1Jo 2:27 But THE ANOINTING WHICH YE HAVE RECEIVED OF HIM ABIDETH IN YOU, AND YE NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN TEACH YOU: BUT AS THE SAME ANOINTING TEACHETH YOU OF ALL THINGS, AND IS TRUTH, AND IS NO LIE, AND EVEN AS IT HATH TAUGHT YOU, YE SHALL ABIDE IN HIM.

To me this answers the original question of who can be anointed and for what purpose. The anointing of Christ spirit in us is available to all the faithful who hear the great shepherd’s voice and follow. The spiritual family of Jesus Christ is called a field or flock in the end of the age which indicates all who are the Lords have the spiritual new seed of life within them because of their acceptance of God and his son Jesus as there savior.

EXAMPLES OF ONE WHO IS ANOINTED TO SERVE GOD AND MAN

ANOINTED

OLD TESTAMENT

Ps 2:1 ¶ Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, AGAINST THE LORD, AND AGAINST HIS ANOINTED, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 YET HAVE I SET MY KING UPON MY HOLY HILL OF ZION.

AND

Ps 105:15 Saying, TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED, AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

AND

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because THE LORD HATH ANOINTED ME TO PREACH GOOD TIDINGS UNTO THE MEEK; HE HATH SENT ME TO BIND UP THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES, AND THE OPENING OF THE PRISON TO THEM THAT ARE BOUND;

AND

Zec 4:14 Then said he, THESE ARE THE TWO ANOINTED ONES, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

NEW TESTAMENT

ANOINTED

Lu 4:18 THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HATH ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

AND

Joh 9:11 He answered and said, A MAN THAT IS CALLED JESUS MADE CLAY, AND ANOINTED MINE EYES, AND SAID UNTO ME, GO TO THE POOL OF SILOAM, AND WASH: AND I WENT AND WASHED, AND I RECEIVED SIGHT.

AND

Ac 10:38 How GOD ANOINTED JESUS OF NAZARETH WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND WITH POWER: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

AND

2Co 1:21 NOW HE WHICH STABLISHETH US WITH YOU IN CHRIST, AND HATH ANOINTED US, IS GOD;

AND

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE GOD, EVEN THY GOD, HATH ANOINTED THEE WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE THY FELLOWS.

CONCLUSION

So to sum this up so it won’t be too long there can be many anointed ones but the primary anointed one will always be Jesus Christ. The secondary anointed one would be the bridegroom, the bride, and great multitude in their proper order that form the spiritual body of the Lord Jesus Christ.
"WE NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN ONLY FAITH CAN OPEN THE DOOR TO THE INNER SPIRITUAL PROMISE"

That is what they all say. So what!

"So to sum this up so it won’t be too long there can be many anointed ones but the primary anointed one will always be Jesus Christ. The secondary anointed one would be the bridegroom, the bride, and great multitude in their proper order that form the spiritual body of the Lord Jesus Christ."

Good grief, you made that up,

Avraham

"But to men like you i read the words in Jeremiah 2:12Be appalled at this, O heavens,"

"men like you"? I am not appalled. I read it in context. Why would I be?

Avraham