Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END TIME ISRAEL I CARE?
As the Sun sets we will be doing what Jesus and the Apostles did, celebrating Shabbat, according to the oral tradition., making Challah, lighting candles, drinking wine and doing all the things the Rabbi’s taught Jesus and the Apostles to do because they were Talmudic Jews. How could it be otherwise?

As Jesus and the Apostles would say….Shabbat Shalom,

Avraham
Do you believe this about Gods truth?

Joh 8:32 And YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.

What must we do with Gods word?

THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE

2Ti 4:3 For THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

HE MAY BE ABLE BY SOUND DOCTRINE BOTH TO EXHORT AND TO CONVINCE THE GAINSAYERS

Tit 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that HE MAY BE ABLE BY SOUND DOCTRINE BOTH TO EXHORT AND TO CONVINCE THE GAINSAYERS.
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Can we do this “A PATTERN OF GOOD WORKS IN DOCTRINE”?

SPEAK THOU THE THINGS WHICH BECOME SOUND DOCTRINE

Tit 2:1 But SPEAK THOU THE THINGS WHICH BECOME SOUND DOCTRINE:
2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
7 In all things shewing thyself A PATTERN OF GOOD WORKS: IN DOCTRINE shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

UNDERSTANDING OLD TESTAMENT TYPES AND THEIR END TIME SPIRITUAL COUNTERPARTS

I want to add something that helps in using Old Testament peoples, places and their relation as types of what will take place in the end time final harvest of Gods spiritual children. Remember the idea of a dual or mirror effort serving one God and one divine purpose is hidden in Gods word by using the types as instruments to identify and track Gods time frame and written word fulfillment. Many times two add up to one so look at the literal and spiritual as different yet the same in purpose with connecting conclusions for the same outcome. Their is so much to understand I can only point you in the right direction I cannot fill you with light only your God can do that. I can share what I have but I cannot make you understand the wisdom of God. Only the holy spirit of truth gained by faith in God alone can confirm what is of God and what is mans carnal assessments. I think for the most part everyone understands the concept of type and symbols being part of Gods plans and written word embedded in prophesies and hidden truths kept in check until the proper time. I think what we have missed is the extent these types go in the final work and relationship they hold in explaining Gods end time harvest and kingdom transition period. Without proper understanding of the types as literal spiritual events and people God will use in his final end time harvest no one would know what God is really doing from the spiritual standpoint we now face. Without spiritual eyes viewing things from Gods standpoint, all you can see is the carnal apparitions flooding into the Christians Worlds false assessments and flawed truths as it fully represents an anti-Christ approach to Gods truth.

For example I understand ancient Israel in the end time picture is a type of World Christianity. This is not always the case as God deals with both the Old literal Israel and his future spiritual Israel in the same verse yet when combined with facts from the whole context gives you reason to understand when he is separating the physical from the spiritual as it harmonizes with other scripture so designed and hidden so only those lead by God in spirit can comprehend what God wants one to know. In both cases many times what is true for one is also true for the other.
The difference in dealing with World Christianity is it is dealing with the spiritual children of God confined in sinful bodies and held captive in a religion called Christian but not recognized by God as his church at all. World Christianity breaks down into two categories defined by their Old Testament types as Jerusalem and Judah. Jerusalem is represented by the end time fundamentalist or nominal Christians who believe in a triune God. Judah is the smaller group of evangelical Christians who disagree with the nominal over issues of who God is and what death constitutes among other differences. With these types of nations, regions, and cities you also have the symbols of the beast and the image of the beast and mother harlot as define by their types who have conformed one way or the other to the World religion of anti-Christ Christianity. Each of these symbols or systems reflects the nature of one of the above mentioned places. This is just a very small example of how God is using types of Old to define what is either occurring now or soon will be.
The reason for this method is not only to prove God hid his plans in his word but would give evidence that God was working behind the scenes with his children all along and when they came of age they could see not only where they belonged in Gods plans but better understand who they were and where they would end up as long as faith kept them close to God. The names of Old Testament men and woman at times will fill in as types of end time servants and faithful children of God in his final work. For instance a man such as Charles Russell fits the role of an end time Moses in spiritual type from a historical standpoint and in retrospect can be scene as true by the facts we now have.

Their will be many such names used for the work Gods children will portray in word and deed in these end times which can be found in the Old Testament record and hidden in the types God provided for the end time helps required by his faithful wise servants. You can find these end time wise Christians in the Old and New Testament as they are reflected in their counterpart earlier types who mirrored their actions and lives for future proofs of Gods wisdom and plans. Look in Isaiah and Jeremiah and follow the names they offer and you may see who they represent in today’s work and battles now being accomplished and fought on the Lords behalf for the harvest work now about to take place. It is all there and you may find yourself in the picture in a way you never thought possible except we know all things are possible with God.
It comes down to a dual execution of the same events and promises of the Old being translated into their spiritual counterparts for the furtherance of Gods physical and spiritual overall plans for all creation. Basically what I am saying is what God did literally with the Old Testament faithful, Israel and the Jewish people will be played out for the most part in his dealings with the spiritual aspect of his family and future kingdom on earth and in heaven as God evolves his spiritual home and city called New Jerusalem into its proper place and in its proper time right along with preparing Old Israel for its redeemed Old Testament family long ago promised to them by God where it stands today. Remember the two concept of two things taking place at once with the primary spiritual matters first paving way for the physical promises to unfold in the kingdom age. What we are to look for is the final outcome the Old Testament portrayed as a pattern that fulfill the spiritual dealings with Gods gospel age saints as they become spiritual Jews forming the Lord spiritual body parts once completed bringing in the physical to the body as a second stage formation completing the whole body in time as the physical and spiritual family and body of Christ Jesus Jehovah our God and savior.

It started with the physical preparing the way for the spiritual. It ends with the spiritual paving the way for the physical to enter the kingdom and hopes of perfection as Gods physical children in the earthly phase of Gods plan. Each phase accents the other and gives way for completion of both Gods physical and spiritual family as one family under one God in two different forms and in one place yet separated by different types of natures. If you understand the types and are able to place correctly in Gods word the types with their literal counterparts in these end times by retrospect all will define what is true and what is not by the proofs of each individual’s purpose and actions as so seen and witnessed by all.
If you explore the types as real people and places of today and combine the greater design held by God for the securing of his heavenly children as the first fruits of his grand plan, you are well on your way to understanding the whole of what God is doing from a spiritual and physical standpoint as one work yet defined by two natures. We have been deceived into believing the lies of the enemy now God will reveal his true self and plans as ordained and written into his word so long ago. The Biblical translations we hold are very bad but with the eyes of Gods spiritual wisdom and holy spirit presence in our minds we can see past the errors and behold only the light our Lord wants us to see. Put your faith in him alone and the spirit you receive of God will do the rest. We are living with many of the types today and many more spiritual events and people will be revealed as the types unfold into their spiritual counterparts making them complete and paving the way for the rest of Gods family plans to come true and on time.

One thing I want to mention also is that for some work will continue on the other side of the veil where only then in retrospect will all that they saw or spoke will be manifested as true works of God or not. In this way it keeps us all humble should we suspect our actions and word may be fulfilling some of the types concerning the purpose of Gods will and keep the glory on God where it always belongs. For me it is all just beginning and only by looking back does it come together into a forceful conclusion and I suspect so much more will unfold from the types into their spiritual realities that the obvious will become hard to deny.
Look in the word and use the wisdom of God and the power of his spirit to not only confirm Gods light but help you advance in understanding in his truth and the use of his types in understanding Gods hidden truths for this age we are now in. Remember the first work in the end is totally spiritual yet will define and prepare the world for the blessings and earthly kingdom age to follow. Look beyond the carnal world, look beyond the world of organized Christianity, look to God for the answers and his holy spirit will guide you into all truth be it in his written word or held in the mind of God for you to share. Once you are one with God in spirit and in purpose that which God has is available to you by your faith in him alone according to the will of God for your sake and mine so all may be blessed in their proper time as we have been in ours. God is not confusing the enemy of God has made it that way and only God can remove the enemy’s confusion!
Pr 3: 1 ¶ My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART; AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
6 IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS.
(07-27-2012, 06:13 PM)Avraham Wrote: As the Sun sets we will be doing what Jesus and the Apostles did, celebrating Shabbat, according to the oral tradition., making Challah, lighting candles, drinking wine and doing all the things the Rabbi’s taught Jesus and the Apostles to do because they were Talmudic Jews. How could it be otherwise?

As Jesus and the Apostles would say….Shabbat Shalom,

Avraham
“Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near.
“Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

“Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

31“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

“But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

In verse 30, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. The Greek word in the original text for generation was genos;or Familia; meaning in the true form ;generation of families,and not end of world, but end of; Aion, In Greek meaning age.
That, The end of Age will not come, until all these things together; wars and rumours of wars:nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.Believers in Jesus through YHVH shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandSmile

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

“But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT,

AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken.

“Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory.

“And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our G-D, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand His truth .

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Shabbat Shalom
What we can all agree on at this point is that Jesus is a no show!

Avraham
(08-02-2012, 11:16 AM)Avraham Wrote: What we can all agree on at this point is that Jesus is a no show!

Avraham

Very well said Azreil, Very Well Said! THANK YOU!

I SEE HIM IN HIS SPIRITUAL POWER EVERYDAY! FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT READ.

Isa 2:10 ¶ Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

"I SEE HIM IN HIS SPIRITUAL POWER EVERYDAY!"

But we can agree that that is not the same as his actually being here. I mean all we have is your word to take for it.

Come on, let us reason together, he is a no show. How can you possibly disagree with that? He is nowhere to be seen and he has been bested by your, god of this world, the Devil.

Avraham

"All I know is it is G-D's Hand that will remove the veil , and then you will see Him, Most clearly. That time is called Grace, We cannot earn it, or find it, but it will find us."

Really? You mean he is actually here but no one can see him? Oh come on now. You don't really expect anyone to believe that do you? Saint Paul said he got a new super duper indestructable body. How can he be invisible?

Avraham

SECOND REMNANT

Isa 11: 11 And IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, (Messianic Jews) which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And HE SHALL SET UP AN ENSIGN FOR THE NATIONS, AND SHALL ASSEMBLE THE OUTCASTS OF ISRAEL, AND GATHER TOGETHER THE DISPERSED OF JUDAH (Messianic Jews) FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.
13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
16 And THERE SHALL BE AN HIGHWAY FOR THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria; LIKE AS IT WAS TO ISRAEL IN THE DAY THAT HE CAME UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT.

SECOND ANOINTING

Joe 2:28 And IT SHALL COME TO PASS AFTERWARD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids IN THOSE DAYS WILL I POUR OUT MY SPIRIT.

JEHOVAH IS THE OLD TESTAMENTS SALVATION

Isa 12: 1 ¶ And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
2 Behold, GOD IS MY SALVATION; I will trust, and not be afraid: for THE LORD JEHOVAH IS MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG; HE ALSO IS BECOME MY SALVATION.
3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

JEHOVAH COMES AS JESUS

Isa 62: 10 ¶ Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
11 BEHOLD, THE LORD HATH PROCLAIMED UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, BEHOLD, THY SALVATION COMETH; BEHOLD, HIS REWARD IS WITH HIM, AND HIS WORK BEFORE HIM.
12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

JEHOVAH IS JESUS THE NEW TESTAMENTS SALVATION

Joh 4: 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 YE WORSHIP YE KNOW NOT WHAT: (Orthodox Jews) WE KNOW WHAT WE WORSHIP: FOR SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS.
23 But THE HOUR COMETH, AND NOW IS, WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPPERS SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH: FOR THE FATHER SEEKETH SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM.
24 GOD IS A SPIRIT: AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.
25 The woman saith unto him, I KNOW THAT MESSIAS COMETH, WHICH IS CALLED CHRIST: WHEN HE IS COME, HE WILL TELL US ALL THINGS.
26 JESUS SAITH UNTO HER, I THAT SPEAK UNTO THEE AM HE.

JESUS SAITH UNTO HER, I THAT SPEAK UNTO THEE AM HE
"To start with we do not see his love in you Avraham
I do not see the glory of YHWH inside your post ,but all we see is hate ."

This from a religion who's main theme is G-D has abandoned the Jews, he only loves us. We are the new Jews. And who is this "we"? You speak for eveyone?

Of course you don't "see". How could you?

Avraham
"God did not abandoned the Jews ,but some Jews abandoned Him."

Thats a little better. Now stop judging us altogether just to make yourself feel superior to us. You are not.

We follow His Torah,

Avraham