Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END TIME ISRAEL I CARE?
Let me understand you Benny because I do not agree with you that God is triune I possibly could not have the anointing of the holy spirit. My friend just the reverse is true unless you worship God the son and his father in a respectful and accurate way all you will end up with is a shallow religious commitment lacking any real holy spirit or divine wisdom. The whole world and especially the Christian Vatican dominated religion has been deceived and worship a strange triune god and believe unholy teachings like man is born immortal, hell and eternal torment, while kneeling before church idols made of fine metals, luxurious woods, fine stones and gems, exotic fragrances to enhance all meant to impress the gullible blind sheep with the many lies of the false church.
Gives these verses another look, you think you know the truth about the holy spirit unions power and you will see who has the holy spirit and who does not according to Jesus own words.

I IN THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IN ME IS

Diaglot Joh 14: 4 ¶ And where I am going you know, and the way you know.
5 Says to him Thomas: O lord, not we know where thou art going? and how are we able the way to know?
6 Says to him the Jesus: I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE; NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER, IF NOT THROUGH ME.
7 If you had known me, also the Father of me you would have known; and from now you know him, and have seen him.
8 Says to him Philip: O lord, show to us the Father, and it is enough for us.
9 Says to him the Jesus: So long a time with you am I, and not knowest thou me, O Philip? He having seen me, has seen the Father; and how thou sayest: Show to us the Father?
10 Not believest thou, that I IN THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IN ME IS? The words which I speak to you, from myself not I speak; the but Father, he in me abiding, he does the works.
11 YOU BELIEVE ME, BECAUSE I IN THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IN ME, if but not, on account of the works themselves believe me.
12 ¶ Indeed indeed I speak to you, he believing into me, the works which I do, also he shall do, and greater of these shall he do; because I TO THE FATHER OF ME AM GOING,
13 AND WHAT ANY THING YOU MAY ASK IN THE NAME OF ME, THIS I WILL DO; THAT MAY BE GLORIFIED THE FATHER IN THE SON.
14 If any thing you may ask in the name of me, I will do.
15 ¶ If you love me, the commandments the mine keep you;

THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH

16 and I WILL ASK THE FATHER, AND ANOTHER HELPER HE WILL GIVE TO YOU, THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU INTO THE AGE;
17 THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH, WHICH THE WORLD NOT IS ABLE TO RECEIVE, BECAUSE NOT IT BEHOLDS IT, NOR KNOWS IT; YOU BUT KNOW IT, BECAUSE WITH YOU IT ABIDES, AND IN YOU IT WILL BE.

Br. Mike: Being one in spirit reflects not only your own inner self to the world but also the one you are connected with whose spirit and yours as one shines for all to see! Jesus is telling Thomas he and his father’s spirit are one which reflects the fathers will and self perfectly for all to see when looking at his son Jesus Christ.
Jesus was teaching Thomas the principles behind the anointing of the holy spirit that can be gained by the faithful if they choose to believe in him as their God and savior by faith and service according to his and fathers will. To have the anointing of the holy spirit you must know and worship the father and son in truth and establish the relationship by faith and commitment to the father and sons will.

JESUS WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD

Col 1:15 WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

AND

JESUS WHO IN A FORM OF GOD BEING

Diaglot Php 2:6 WHO IN A FORM OF GOD BEING, NOT A USURPATION MEDITATED THE TO BE LIKE TO GOD,
7 but himself emptied, a form of a slave having taken, in a likeness of men having been formed,
8 and in condition being found as a man; humbled himself, having become obedient till death, of a death even of a cross.

THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BEND

9 THEREFORE ALSO THE GOD HIM SUPREMELY EXALTED, AND FREELY GRANTED TO HIM A NAME THAT ABOVE EVERY NAME;
10 SO THAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BEND OF HEAVENLIES AND OF EARTHLIES AND OF UNDERGROUND ONES,
11 AND EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS, THAT A LORD JESUS ANOINTED, FOR GLORY OF GOD A FATHER.

Jesus had the anointing; he had the holy spirit of himself and his father’s holy spirit in the human vessel he was abiding as God Jehovah who came to earth as Jesus the man to pay ofr our sins and redeem us back into his care and love connection. This is a simple matter to understand if you are spiritually motivated and filled with the holy spirit such truths are very easy to comprehend, on the other hand if you a carnal traditional Christian guided by church and man-made doctrine of error this will go right over your head and have no positive spiritual effect.
Read the next two verses and see if you can understand what Jesus was telling Thomas about the holy spirit and its uniting factor as it applies to not only Jesus and his father but to all who believe on the son as well.

THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, AS WE ARE

Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, AS WE ARE.

WITH

Joh 17:21 [b]THAT THEY ALL MAY BE ONE; AS THOU, FATHER, ART IN ME, AND I IN THEE, THAT THEY ALSO MAY BE ONE IN US[/b]: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

THAT THEY ALL MAY BE ONE; AS THOU, FATHER, ART IN ME, AND I IN THEE, THAT THEY ALSO MAY BE ONE IN US

Friends if you cannot understand that having the holy spirit of the son also means you have the holy spirit of the father as one force with your inner spirit then most likely you are involved with the spirit of this world and blinded by false religious teachings and along the lines of the harlot mother churches decrees and false god worship practices.

TAKE THIS BLINDNESS TEST AND SEE HOW YOU FARE!

Diaglot Eph 4: 17 ¶ This then I say, and testify in Lord, no longer you to walk, as also THE OTHERS GENTILES WALKS IN VANITY OF THE MIND OF THEM,
18 HAVING BEEN DARKENED IN THE UNDERSTANDING, BEING ALIENATED FROM THE LIFE OF THE GOD, THROUGH THE IGNORANCE THAT BEING IN THEM, THROUGH THE STUPIDITY OF THE HEART OF THEM;
19 who having become callous, themselves gave over to the lewdness for a work of impurity all with eagerness.
20 YOU BUT NOT THUS LEARNED THE ANOINTED,
21 IF INDEED HIM YOU HEARD AND BY HIM WERE TAUGHT, AS IS TRUTH IN THE JESUS;
22 to put from you, according to the former course of life, the old man, that being corrupt according to the inordinate desires of the deceit;
23 to be renewed and in the spirit of the mind of you,
24 AND BE YOU CLOTHED WITH THE NEW MAN, THAT ACCORDING TO GOD HAVING BEEN CREATED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS OF THE TRUTH.
25 Therefore putting away the falsehood, speak you truth, each one with the neighbor of himself; because we are of each other members.
26 Be you angry and not do you sin; the sun not let it set on the wrath of you;
27 not even give you a place for the accuser.
28 The one stealing no longer let him steal, rather but let him toil working the good thing with the hands, so that he may have to give to the one want having.
29 Every word rotten out of the mouth of you not let go forth, but, if anything good for a building up of the use, that it may give benefit to those hearing;
30 and not GRIEVE YOU THE SPIRIT THE HOLY OF THE GOD, BY WHICH YOU WERE SEALED FOR A DAY OF REDEMPTION.
31 All bitterness and anger and wrath and clamor and evil-speaking let be taken from you, with all malice;
32 become you and towards each other kind ones, tender hearted ones, showing favor to others, even as also the God in Anointed showed favor to you.

GRIEVE YOU THE SPIRIT THE HOLY OF THE GOD, BY WHICH YOU WERE SEALED FOR A DAY OF REDEMPTION!

Br. Mike: The last thing a true Christian wants to do is grieve the holy spirit or close the door to their inner spiritual self to the anointing offer. Make no mistake a great deception causing spiritual blindness has occurred it takes courage and determination to break free from this error and without Jesus help your captive condition will not change or diminish but get worse as things in the world get worse. You do not want to be like those who turn away in their hour of need like the next two verses explain. They had no spirit or holy spirit anointing but were carnal and could hear the true words Jesus put in front of them for lack of faith and understanding.

THEY WOULD NOT HEAR

Zec 7: 11 But THEY REFUSED TO HEARKEN, AND PULLED AWAY THE SHOULDER, AND STOPPED THEIR EARS, THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HEAR.
12 Yea, THEY MADE THEIR HEARTS AS AN ADAMANT STONE, LEST THEY SHOULD HEAR THE LAW, AND THE WORDS WHICH THE LORD OF HOSTS HATH SENT IN HIS SPIRIT BY THE FORMER PROPHETS: THEREFORE CAME A GREAT WRATH FROM THE LORD OF HOSTS.
13 THEREFORE IT IS COME TO PASS, THAT AS HE CRIED, AND THEY WOULD NOT HEAR; SO THEY CRIED, AND I WOULD NOT HEAR, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS:
14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

LAST

THOSE BUT BELIEVED NOT

Diaglot Ac 28: 23 ¶ Having appointed and to him a day, came to him to the lodging many; to whom HE SET FORTH TESTIFYING EARNESTLY THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD, PERSUADING AND THEM THE THINGS CONCERNING THE JESUS, from both the law of Moses and of the prophets, from
24 And these indeed were persuaded by the words being spoken, THOSE BUT BELIEVED NOT.
25 Not agreed and being with each other, they were dismissed, saying of the Paul word one: THAT WELL THE SPIRIT THE HOLY SPOKE THROUGH ESAIAS THE PROPHET TO THE FATHERS OF US,
26 saying: GO THOU TO THE PEOPLE THIS, AND SAY THOU: WITH EARS YOU WILL HEAR, AND NOT NOT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND; AND SEEING YOU WILL SEE, AND NOT NOT YOU MAY PERCEIVE.
27 UNFEELING FOR THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE THIS AND WITH THE EARS HEAVILY THEY HEAR, AND THE EYES OF THEM THEY CLOSED; LEST AT ANY TIME THEY SHOULD SEE THE EYES, AND WITH THE EARS THEY SHOULD HEAR, AND WITH THE HEART THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND, AND
28 KNOWN THEREFORE LET IT BE TO YOU, THAT TO THE GENTILES IS SENT THE SALVATION OF THE GOD; THEY AND WILL HEAR.
29 And these things of him saying, went the Jews, much having among themselves discussion.
30 ¶ He abode and TWO YEARS whole in the hired dwelling; and received all those coming in to him, PUBLISHING THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD, AND TEACHING THE THINGS CONCERNING THE LORD JESUS ANOINTED with all freedom of speech, unrestrained.

2/12/14