Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END TIME ISRAEL I CARE?
END TIME ISRAEL

PART ONE

Brethren,
You must understand the end time prophesies regarding literal Israel unfolding as we speak. In simple terms the Islamic powers will overrun Israel soon. The European forces headed by Germany will fight against this attack by the Iran lead powers and will defeat them and push the back. This will open the door to the eastern powers headed by Russian and the Chinese militaries that will attack the European forces because of the oil and other valuable interest left behind once the Middle East Islamic forces have been defeated and their land left desolate.
The USA will be of no help to Israel as it will be crushed by social unrest do to economic collapse. I believe we are on the threshold of these major power changes. The interest of all true Christians should be about getting ready in the spiritual sense as these tragic events begin to happen, the worse it gets the closer you are to your spiritual redemption and heavenly rewards.
It is clear by watching the signs and prophecies unfold the time is near and the day of the Lord is upon us.

INSTRUCTION

Isa 54: 4 ¶ THE LORD GOD HATH GIVEN ME THE TONGUE OF THE LEARNED, THAT I SHOULD KNOW HOW TO SPEAK A WORD IN SEASON TO HIM THAT IS WEARY: HE WAKENETH MORNING BY MORNING, HE WAKENETH MINE EAR TO HEAR AS THE LEARNED.
5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
7 For THE LORD GOD WILL HELP ME; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
8 HE IS NEAR THAT JUSTIFIETH ME; WHO WILL CONTEND WITH ME? LET US STAND TOGETHER: WHO IS MINE ADVERSARY? LET HIM COME NEAR TO ME.
9 BEHOLD, THE LORD GOD WILL HELP ME; WHO IS HE THAT SHALL CONDEMN ME? LO, THEY ALL SHALL WAX OLD AS A GARMENT; THE MOTH SHALL EAT THEM UP.
10 ¶ WHO IS AMONG YOU THAT FEARETH THE LORD, THAT OBEYETH THE VOICE OF HIS SERVANT, THAT WALKETH IN DARKNESS, AND HATH NO LIGHT? LET HIM TRUST IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND STAY UPON HIS GOD.
11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

AND

PART TWO

Isa 55: 1 ¶ Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
4 BEHOLD, I HAVE GIVEN HIM FOR A WITNESS TO THE PEOPLE, A LEADER AND COMMANDER TO THE PEOPLE.
5 BEHOLD, THOU SHALT CALL A NATION THAT THOU KNOWEST NOT, AND NATIONS THAT KNEW NOT THEE SHALL RUN UNTO THEE BECAUSE OF THE LORD THY GOD, AND FOR THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; FOR HE HATH GLORIFIED THEE.

SEEK YE THE LORD (The Word) WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, CALL YE UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR

6 ¶ SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, CALL YE UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAITH THE LORD.
9 FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS, AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH: IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT.
12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

PART THREE

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR

Eze 30:3 For the day is near, even THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
Joe 3:14 MULTITUDES, MULTITUDES IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION: FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION.
Ob 1:15 For THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR UPON ALL THE HEATHEN: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
Zep 1:14 THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR, IT IS NEAR, AND HASTETH GREATLY, EVEN THE VOICE OF THE DAY OF THE LORD: THE MIGHTY MAN SHALL CRY THERE BITTERLY.
Mt 24:33 SO LIKEWISE YE, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ALL THESE THINGS, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS.

SO LIKEWISE YE, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ALL THESE THINGS, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND

Isa 13: 6 ¶ Howl ye; for THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, TO LAY THE LAND DESOLATE: AND HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

PART FOUR

THE LORD WILL HAVE MERCY ON JACOB, AND WILL YET CHOOSE ISRAEL, AND SET THEM IN THEIR OWN LAND

1 ¶ For THE LORD WILL HAVE MERCY ON JACOB, AND WILL YET CHOOSE ISRAEL, AND SET THEM IN THEIR OWN LAND: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

COMPARE:

THE REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED

Diaglot Ro 10: 25 ¶ As also in the Hosea he says: I will call that not a people of me, a people of me; and her not beloved, beloved.
26 And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them: Not a people of me you, there they shall be called sons of God living.
27 Esaias but cries on behalf of the Israel: If should be the number of the sons of Israel as the sand of the sea, THE REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED.

ISRAEL ATTACKED AND ITS LAST REFUGE IN JORDON

Da 11:35 And SOME OF THEM OF UNDERSTANDING SHALL FALL, TO TRY THEM, AND TO PURGE, AND TO MAKE THEM WHITE, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE END: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
40 And AT THE TIME OF THE END SHALL THE KING OF THE SOUTH PUSH AT HIM: AND THE KING OF THE NORTH SHALL COME AGAINST HIM LIKE A WHIRLWIND, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

PART FIVE

The king of South is the Islamic forces lead by Iran who will as a combined enemy of Israel attack soon. The remnant of Jews who flee in the time of this battle between the king of south and the king of north will flee to the only place of safety left in the modern day country of Jordon. It is in the place the remnant of Jews God has spared will call to God once again and the Lord will hear them and help them through his servant Michael the mighty angelic prince of Israel and its people once again.

COMPARE:

THE REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED

Diaglot Ro 10: 25 ¶ As also in the Hosea he says: I will call that not a people of me, a people of me; and her not beloved, beloved.
26 And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them: Not a people of me you, there they shall be called sons of God living.
27 Esaias but cries on behalf of the Israel: If should be the number of the sons of Israel as the sand of the sea, THE REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED.
28 An account for he is finishing and cutting short in righteousness because an account having been cut short will make a Lord on the earth.
29 And AS BEFORE SAID ESAIAS: IF NOT LORD OF HOSTS LEFT TO US A SEED, AS SODOM WE SHOULD HAVE BECOME, AND AS GOMORRAH WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE LIKE.
30 ¶ What then shall we say? That Gentiles those not pursuing righteousness, laid hold on righteousness, a righteousness even that from faith;
31 Israel but pursuing a law of righteousness, to a law of righteousness not attained.
33 even as it has been written: Lo, I place in Zion a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence; and every one the relying on it, not shall be disappointed.

CONTINUE:

AT THAT TIME SHALL MICHAEL STAND UP, THE GREAT PRINCE WHICH STANDETH FOR THE CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE

Da 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even EDOM, AND MOAB, AND THE CHIEF OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON. (JORDON REFUGE)
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

PART SIX

Da 12:1 ¶ And AT THAT TIME SHALL MICHAEL STAND UP, THE GREAT PRINCE WHICH STANDETH FOR THE CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

COMPARE:

1 ¶ Behold, THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS AGAINST JERUSALEM to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And HIS FEET SHALL STAND IN THAT DAY UPON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES, WHICH IS BEFORE JERUSALEM ON THE EAST, AND THE MOUNT OF OLIVES shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD BEGINNING WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS AND JEWISH FAITHFUL

2 And MANY OF THEM THAT SLEEP IN THE DUST OF THE EARTH SHALL AWAKE, SOME TO EVERLASTING LIFE, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

THE FINAL BATTLE WILL BE THE END OF EARTH AND ITS PEOPLE OR THE NEW BEGINNING GOD ORDAINED

Mt 24:22 And EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTENED, THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED: BUT FOR THE ELECT’S SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED.
AND
Mr 13:20 And EXCEPT THAT THE LORD HAD SHORTENED THOSE DAYS, NO FLESH SHOULD BE SAVED: BUT FOR THE ELECT’S SAKE, WHOM HE HATH CHOSEN, HE HATH SHORTENED THE DAYS.

PART SEVEN

THE KINGDOM ON EARTH AND HEAVENLY KINGDOM OBVIOUSLY WILL SURVIVE

I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH

Re 21:1 And I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH: FOR THE FIRST HEAVEN AND THE FIRST EARTH WERE PASSED AWAY; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, BEHOLD, THE TABERNACLE OF GOD IS WITH MEN, AND HE WILL DWELL WITH THEM, AND THEY SHALL BE HIS PEOPLE, AND GOD HIMSELF SHALL BE WITH THEM, AND BE THEIR GOD.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END. I WILL GIVE UNTO HIM THAT IS ATHIRST OF THE FOUNTAIN OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

END
Excellent work on our behalf.
My Compliments Sir!
I am so glad you use the Old Testament which has been forgotten lately!

May YHWH bless your study of Torah.

Jesus defeats the Arabs as Generalissimo of a vast Angelic Army.
He comes back as a Lion not a Lamb.
From Revelations and Isaiah we read about the ' The March Of The Rainbowed Angel"

Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

The Army of YHWH is led by Jesus destroying God's enemies.

The Arabs are defeated in Bozrah as Jesus marches toward jerusalem.

Isa 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, [and] with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

Isa 63:1 Who [is] this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this [that is] glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Jesus becomes King in Jeusalem on the throne of His Father King David.......
and the Torah law shall go forth from Jerusalem.

May YHWH bless your study of Torah.
THE RESURRECTION

PART ONE

Once the spiritual sealing and harvest is completed and God Jesus chosen ones are with him the resurrection of the dead will commence.

NEW TESTAMENT REDEEMED

SPIRITUAL HARVEST THE CALLING AWAY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT REDEEMED SAINTS FIRST

Diaglot 1Th 4:16 Because himself the lord with a command, with a voice of a chief messenger, and with a trumpet of God will come down from heaven, AND THE DEAD ONES IN ANOINTED WILL BE RAISED FIRST;
17 AFTERWARDS WE THE LIVING ONES THOSE BEING LEFT OVER AT THE SAME TIME WITH THEM SHALL BE CAUGHT AWAY IN CLOUDS FOR A MEETING OF THE LORD INTO AIR; AND SO ALWAYS WITH LORD SHALL WE BE.
18 Therefore comfort you each other in the words these.

OLD TESTAMENT REDEEMED

REDEMPTION FROM THE GRAVE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT JEWISH PATRIARCHS

Ps 49:15 But GOD WILL REDEEM MY SOUL FROM THE POWER OF THE GRAVE: FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE ME. Selah.

AND

Da 12:2 AND MANY OF THEM THAT SLEEP IN THE DUST OF THE EARTH SHALL AWAKE, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

PART TWO

DAVID REDEEMED TO BE THE LORDS KINGDOM EARTHS MILLENNIAL RULER WHOSE THRONE WILL BE RE-ESTABLISHED IN JERUSALEM ONCE AGAIN

DAVID THEIR KING

Jer 30:9 But THEY SHALL SERVE THE LORD THEIR GOD, AND DAVID THEIR KING, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP UNTO THEM.
AND
Eze 34:23 And I WILL SET UP ONE SHEPHERD OVER THEM, AND HE SHALL FEED THEM, EVEN MY SERVANT DAVID; HE SHALL FEED THEM, AND HE SHALL BE THEIR SHEPHERD.
AND
Ps 16: 1 ¶ « Michtam of DAVID. » PRESERVE ME, O GOD: FOR IN THEE DO I PUT MY TRUST.
2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 ¶ I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 FOR THOU WILT NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL; NEITHER WILT THOU SUFFER THINE HOLY ONE TO SEE CORRUPTION.
11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

THE NAME OF OUR OD AND SAVIOR WILL BE KNOWN BY ALL ON EARTH UNDER DAVID’S RULE

Isa 25:9 And IT SHALL BE SAID IN THAT DAY, LO, THIS IS OUR GOD; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and REJOICE IN HIS SALVATION.

AND

Isa 52:6 THEREFORE MY PEOPLE SHALL KNOW MY NAME: THEREFORE THEY SHALL KNOW IN THAT DAY THAT I AM HE THAT DOTH SPEAK: BEHOLD, IT IS I.

PART THREE

JUDGMENT DAY FOR THOSE LEFT EARTH

I SAW THE DEAD, SMALL AND GREAT, STAND BEFORE GOD

Re 20:12 AND I SAW THE DEAD, SMALL AND GREAT, STAND BEFORE GOD; AND THE BOOKS WERE OPENED: AND ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE: AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGED OUT OF THOSE THINGS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

AND

Re 20:5 But THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

SUMMATION

Br. Mike: First the calling away of Gods spiritual seed must occur before the earthly kingdom can commence. WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN!
Once the earthly kingdom is established the redemption of the Old Testament Jewish patriarchs will begin with King David and the primary leaders of the Old Testament Jewish hierarchy in their proper order as God so designed.
The remnant of living Jews who survive the Armageddon battles will be ready to assist these ancients OT rulers and prophets and bring them up to date on history and modern day advancements of today’s world.
Once the Jewish ruling powers and leaders are in place the redemption of the dead gentiles and all mankind can commence. Those foolish Christian tares that are left behind on earth will be able to explain to the dead redeemed of the kingdom age what has happened while they slept in the grave and bring them up to date also on modern times.
So what lies ahead is the separating of the spiritual flock that are to be called out of the Christian Worlds influence. I believe this occurring right now. The difficult times we are entering will test those who are called out and make them ready for their heavenly journey.
Next the final battle will burst forth and the remnant of living Jews in Israel will have to flee and find refuge in the Lord for a short time until the battle is over.
Then our prayers for the kingdom will be answered and the rest is easy to understand.

Mt 6:10 THY KINGDOM COME. THY WILL BE DONE IN EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
Do you think the Mahdi could be Lucifer when he is cast to earth as a man?

PART ONE

he was cast out into the earth

Re 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth
, and his angels were cast out with him.

AND

Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

CONTINUED PART TWO
PART TWO

Is this the man that made the earth to tremble?

Isa 14:4 ¶ That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us
9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying,[b] Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdom;

PART THREE

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But , and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

PART FOUR

Do you see that after Lucifer is cast out of heaven and ends up on earth as a man verse 21 starts THE SLAUGHTER once satan comes to earth with those who do not accept God Jesus Christ call to faith in him alone. These are Christians who will lose all spiritual hope and rewards because their faith was in religion not God Jesus?

My thought is could Lucifer as a man be the leader who Islam will believe is the Mahdi? When I read this link below it seemed to come to me that Lucifer and the Mahdi could be the same man as in verse 16 above speaks of. If this is true then Michael must soon defeat Lucifer and cast him out of heaven to earth so the final battle can start and end Lucifers rule of earth once defeated he then will be bound for the next thousand years.

RETURN OF THE MAHDI LINK
Brother Mike, does the site to which you link provide a link to this Jews for Jesus site? If your site does not encourage its readers to visit our site, please do not include a link to your site in your comments.

You are welcome to express your views, but this is not a place to insert large blocks of teaching materials from another organization (as in "Part One," "Part Two," etc.).

Thank you.
Moderator MAlan
(07-19-2012, 08:56 AM)MAlan Wrote: Brother Mike, does the site to which you link provide a link to this Jews for Jesus site? If your site does not encourage its readers to visit our site, please do not include a link to your site in your comments.

You are welcome to express your views, but this is not a place to insert large blocks of teaching materials from another organization (as in "Part One," "Part Two," etc.).

Thank you.
Moderator MAlan

These post are my own personal thoughts I have no affiliation with any church or organization. I use many avenues in my understanding but for the most part I am one man just sharing my thoughts for discussion and learning.
I only put part one, part two so I could remember not to post to many characters on one post, I meant no harm.
Any links I use are just to help explain the subject at hand I will refrain from using links to others sites that is not a problem. I see u-tube links here so I thought it was OK to use links that help in my post to define the subject better. I can stay within scripture and do the same thing which is probably best in the long run don't you think!

God Bless This Site Friend!
Good grief! Who in their right mind believes this nonsense any longer? Do Christians not grow weary of crying wolf ad nauseum? None of this is new and the result is always the same. The goal post will have to be moved ahead once again.

It really sounds paranoid and crazy, Israel has enough nukes to destroy all her enemies in one day. The U.S. is feared by her enemies.

Avraham
(07-19-2012, 03:20 PM)Avraham Wrote: Good grief! Who in their right mind believes this nonsense any longer? Do Christians not grow weary of crying wolf ad nauseum? None of this is new and the result is always the same. The goal post will have to be moved ahead once again.

It really sounds paranoid and crazy, Israel has enough nukes to destroy all her enemies in one day. The U.S. is feared by her enemies.

Avraham

You are a very angry and negative man. You insult Christians, deny Jesus is the Christ and judge everyone who doesn't agree with you as fools and ignorant about truth and God.
Do you really think we who love Jesus and serve his father will give in to your traditions and come running to your temple and sacrifice our faith and shed blood on your alters once again.
I feel sorry for you brother if you don't agree with others at least you can love your enemies even if you hate their beliefs.
Talking about a rigged game you play a very dangerous game yourself my friend! The outcome can or will define your eternal fate with God himself as our judge. Your faith and love will have more weight then your definition of truth and tradional adhearence to ancient laws and practices.
I think you need a time out!
"You are a very angry and negative man."

I disagree with you Mike. Nuance that however you like.

"You insult Christians, deny Jesus is the Christ and judge everyone who doesn't agree with you as fools and ignorant about truth and God."

First of al there is no clear acceptable definition of what a "Christian" is, secondly, I reject he was the messiah and it is foolish to believe otherwise. Look out you window. these are Messianic times? Your views are kooky fringe views not shared by all Christians. The "turn the other cheek" crowd is hype-rsensitive to disagreement.

"Do you really think we who love Jesus and serve his father will give in to your traditions and come running to your temple and sacrifice our faith and shed blood on your alters once again."

That's what the Prophet Ezekile says will happen.

"I feel sorry for you brother if you don't agree with others at least you can love your enemies even if you hate their beliefs."

Please don't and you are taking yourself much to seriously.

"Talking about a rigged game you play a very dangerous game yourself my friend! The outcome can or will define your eternal fate with God himself as our judge."

"The sky is falling". Good grief!

"Your faith and love will have more weight then your definition of truth and tradional adhearence to ancient laws and practices."

I'm sure that means something to you. this is a discussion forum. Put your ideas out there and they are free game. Don't be a hypocrite. Your entire religion is based on hatred of my people.

Israel is an "eternal nation". We are not going anywhere. Watch us. Jesus is never returning. So far we are correct and you are wrong.

Avraham

You Christians do not agree among yourselves and you want to share what with us, what, opinions, homilies, things that are unreliable and unverifiable. And when did Judgment Day occur as should happen when the Messiah comes, because, the graveyards are still full of your faithful. Your words are as empty as Jesus promises.

What you are regurgitating are the same tired old polemics that not even the majority of Christian believes any longer. You have nothing new to bring to the table. You have cried wolf one too many times.

G-D loves us, he has not abandoned us, whether or not you believe it is unimportant,

Avraham