Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM God the Father
Here is the proof that He declared Himself as the Father

John 14:14---If ye ask any thing in my name, I WILL DO IT.
John 16:23---And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.

John 12:45--And He that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.
John 14:7--If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also, and from henceforth ye know Him, AND HAVE SEEN HIM
John 14:10--Believest thou not that I am in the Fathr, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
John 6:46--Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Y'shua Bless You
The above is no proof at all. In fact, everything you took the time to type in all Caps isn't even verbatim to the title of your thread nor the scripture within it. Ridiculous.
Messianic you really should learn the English language....everything she wrote is verbatim...word for word and is exactly what her thread states...

May the Lord bless you in your English lessons and understanding of Torah.
Sacred and Hallowed be The Father of Abraham, Issiac and Jacob/Israel.

The Father of This Covenant that was in Love, who IS Love, Who IS the MOST powerful physical force in both the negative and OUR positive Universe; The Creator of Life and The Source of Love.

Who RULES in the Majesty of His overwhelming Fairness, MoreNaturaly.

Always Has, Still Doe's and Always Will. Thats That (amen)

The same Covenant that was both Confirmed & Affirmed by The Living Word, Yeshua Messiah/ Jesus The Christ.

PRAISE BE TO YAHAVEH

JUDAH BE TO YAHAVEH' SAVIOUR

Christ/Messiah, who being Fully representitive of OUR FATHER in both Word & Spirit, when it comes to Almighty Power; Baby, you Ain't seen nothing YET.

Forever in Christ
(08-19-2012, 05:13 PM)prophet Wrote: May the Lord bless you in your English lessons and understanding of Torah.

I am blessed and in much more than English, that is why "I am" able to understand that:
"I AM God the Father" is not found verbatim anywhere in the body of her thread.

Now, "I am" is found somewhere I just typed. Anybody in the 3rd grade can read what this person wrote and easily know that "I AM God the Father" is not found in her thread.
In the name of The Father of Abraham, Issiac and Jacob/Israel, YAHAVEH, The Father of the Covenant that was made in LOVE through these Families; Who IS Love, Who IS the most Powerful physical force in both the negative and OUR positive Universe, The Creator of Life & The Source of Love, Always has been, still is and Always will be;

In and through the name of Your Son , Yeshua Messiah/ Jesus The Christ, The Annointed ONE of YAH (I AM), The Son in whom YAH is well pleased;

Our Lord of Lords, Our King of Kings and each and everyones personal Saviours precious name Melchezidek, The Prince of Peace and The King of the Justified Kills.

Seated in his proper place at this time, at the Right hand of El'Shadua (Get Over Death/Satan (GOD) Almighty;

And from the holy intellectual conscious awareness that dwells within this flesh Tabrenacle;

PRAISE BE TO YAHAVEH

JUDAH BE TO YESHUA MESSIAH/ JESUS THE CHRIST/ MELCHEZIDEK/ THE ANGEL/MESSENGER OF THE LORD

Forever in Christ Smile

Sure is but since you don't listen to the Holy Spirit or what He is saying its understandable you
wouldn't see it...heck you don't even know His Name even though we have showed you where
His Name is revealed.

May Yeshua bless your study...
(08-28-2012, 08:12 PM)prophet Wrote: but since you don't listen to the Holy Spirit or what He is saying its understandable you
wouldn't see it

It isn't written the name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus. You're claiming the Holy Spirit told you that the name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus?
You mean He hasn't told you His Name? amazing
(09-17-2012, 12:24 PM)prophet Wrote: You mean He hasn't told you His Name? amazing

Nope, I haven't heard the Holy Spirit say "I'm the Holy Spirit and my name is Jesus." Or "Jesus was the Holy Spirit and God, and Melchizedek."