Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Night Moth
I had been talking to Yeshua and telling Him how much I appreciate the beauty he has surrounded us with. I told Him that one of my favorite creatures was the giant night moth--I think they are beautiful. Two weeks ago when I came home from work there was a giant night moth on the window screen of my porch. It was beautiful with it's body like a lions mane. The moth was yellow and tan, but it's right wing was tattered.
The next day as I'm getting gas, I look to my right and see a beautiful moth--It looked like a fighter plane--it's right wing was tattered.
This scared me and I started praying. I asked God if this meant that His right wing was damaged--His love for us damaged--Or if since the moth is the creature of the night that perhaps He means that the right hand of darkness is tattered?
I asked Him to send me the giant night moth with the eyes on its wings if His love for us is undamaged. I pictured it in my mind to let Him know which moth.
After two weeks of worry and prayer--yesterday at work, I had a butterfly that looked like the night moth land at my feet, so close that I could bend over it and examine it closely. It was perfect. it had beautiful eyes on its wings. They looked so real that they even had what looked like pupils in the center of the eyes. There were two other large circles beneath the first two, with two smaller even lower. The butterfly closed his wings enough that all I could see where the two huge eyes with pupils. It was brown with dark eyes, orange trim on its wings and the pupils where blue.
He's alive and well--His love is very much alive and well. I was as delighted as a child and thanked Him for an answer to my prayers.
I believe that the right hand of darkness is either tattered or soon will be.
Yeshua Bless You
Been searching the internet today. The fighter moth is a Tersa Sphinx moth and is also called the jet fighter plane moth. The yellow and tan moth is the Imerpial moth. Can't find the butterfly yet.
Yehsua Bless you

P.S. I always try to follow up if I think God spoke to me, to see if there is more to something than what I at first think.
Just to let you know. I found the butterfly--It's a Buckeye. This is funny to me because I was born in Ohio--land of the Buckeyes.
God teases me.
Yeshua Bless You
(08-11-2012, 05:16 AM)sheila Wrote: --it's right wing was tattered.
This scared me and I started praying. I asked God if this meant that His right wing was damaged--His love for us damaged--Or if since the moth is the creature of the night that perhaps He means that the right hand of darkness is tattered?

Man, no wonder you believe the way you do.