Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer request for my family
I'm a gentile believer in Jesus, but my immediate family members are not.
As we move even closer to our Lord's Return, I am moved to reach out to you with this burden of my heart. In particular my only son Yeshua has recently shut himself off from contact with other family members. and I believe he is involved with others who are in the occult.
These are my three children: daughter Loni age 28, son Yeshua age 25 and my youngest daughter Shanan age 24. I'm also asking prayer for their mother Angelica. I am here to share your burdens before our ABBA Father in Jesus name.
God knows before we even ask. I will also lift this need. I too have family I worry about and pray for diligently. I have rebellious children. Its not easy but I feel that God will, if I trust in Him, be a refuge for them children in their day of trail. He will be there for your children too, trust Him. Dont stop praying, who knows how God speaks to a heart when no one else can reach them. Shalom. Happy Jewish New year!
Answer to prayers!http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/21/pastor-youcef-nadarkhani-writes-letter-thanks-to-supporters/?test=latestnews
PTL! An answer to prayer that has been nearly a year in the waiting, and on Day on Atonement too! Proverbs is right, there is a time to every season! After one of the worst summers of my life starting out with having to decide on a job or honor the Lord by not working on Sabbath. I choose to not work on the Sabbath and thats when my struggles began....but God is good and I have no regrets. You cant go back and make the right decision so I know I did the right thing and that feels good. I am so very happy to share this good news with you. There is a program that I have been trying to qualify for since Jan of this year, my former employer, the one that said to me to work on Sabbath or quit, made it difficult for me to qualify for this program by not complying with the turning in the necessary paperwork. Making my qualifying more difficult and longer...but its perfect that it happened for us today, on Day of Atonement, isnt our God in heaven Fabulous! Happy Jewish New Year!
Have a great new year to all. Hope your holidays went well. I have had pneumonia for the last month and posted on JFJ, did the chores, and layed on the couch. I can't seem to shake it. I just finished my second round of Levaquin , and my fever went up again today. Have to go back to doctor next week , or maybe in hospital. My left lung closed up.

One day we will all be sitting by the Heavens waters edge , and getting our feet wet and never have a worry! Our property tax assesment went up 40%, and our neighbor widow lady, her farm assesment taxes doubled, and she is going to lose her farm, I saw her in the store today and she looked really bad, and scared.She said I looked terrible, but I think she felt worse!Please everyone Pray for her?.Well; It's beginning! Obamanation of desolations.The Lord showed me yesterday;don't worry about tomorrow, He has it fixed!

As far as being sick; I always told my friends ;You know your getting old when you tell your friends about your sicknesses and their interested!Please pray for Israel, and the Christians in the U.S., there is coming great suffering. Blessings this new year
It is so true what you said about the abomination aka Obamanation that leads to desolation, but we have JESUS, and that is awesome! The world wants to say that we are just like them, its kind of their way of leveling their playing field, accusing us, it stems from knowing they are wrong and sinning, despite them having teachers/psychologists that lie to them, it wont take away their guilt and shame, so they hurt what is Gods, us! They enjoy pointing out every time we are like them, our weaknesses and humaness, our frailties, but no matter what they do or say, we are not like them in the most important ways, and never, ever will be, isnt that great! Our hope is not in how good we are nor does our humaness separate us from God, nothing can separate us from the love of God! They are sick and we are now in a day and time when you can no longer help them see that they are sick, so what is left, but to worship God in Spirit and Truth, and that doesnt mean always with a church. I think the day has come that Gods true church will go underground! PTL! No matter what this world does to try and mesh their sin and us, no scheme will succeed in the end, because our God reigns. Heaven rules! What joy in that, so live your life the best you can, stay in His Holy and trusting Word, and know He is faithful, no matter what!!
Please pray for the 3,000 people where I live that are going to be out of work starting Feb. 1. Two thousand of them from one company that is closing, after 100 years of business and another thousand from auxillary companies that benefit from them, the railroad workers and businesses that store their products and work next to them. It just the first childbirth pains of our country. Please also lift up in prayer the family of the young 18 yo boy that was shot and killed for his truck. He attended the church I used to go to and had moved to San Antonio to be close to his fiance ( who by the way is the daughter of the woman I have requested prayer for many times over the years, a single woman, stuggling and God has answered prayers many times ) who is attending a University in Houston, nearby San Antonio. He was a fine young Christian boy and he was leading my friends daughter back to the Lord with his lovely testimony, recently engaged to her, had just started his first day at Staples and was heading home, but never made it. Some disturbed person tried to steal his truck, he fought them and the man shot him in the hand. He went to a house but they did not answer the door and when he went to tried to go to another house the man drove back and shot him twice in the chest. None of us know why we are here or how long we have but I am certain of this...JESUS is coming back and he will have HIS VICTORY over these kinds of people. The perverts, the criminals, the God-haters, the sexually immoral, without Jesus, have no hope! When Jesus comes back, and He is coming! He will hold justice in one hand and His righteous venegence in the other. Choice Him or not but He is coming back and I am so glad!
(01-19-2013, 01:42 PM)HOPE7 Wrote: Please pray for the 3,000 people where I live that are going to be out of work starting Feb. 1. Two thousand of them from one company that is closing, after 100 years of business and another thousand from auxillary companies that benefit from them, the railroad workers and businesses that store their products and work next to them. It just the first childbirth pains of our country. Please also lift up in prayer the family of the young 18 yo boy that was shot and killed for his truck. He attended the church I used to go to and had moved to San Antonio to be close to his fiance ( who by the way is the daughter of the woman I have requested prayer for many times over the years, a single woman, stuggling and God has answered prayers many times ) who is attending a University in Houston, nearby San Antonio. He was a fine young Christian boy and he was leading my friends daughter back to the Lord with his lovely testimony, recently engaged to her, had just started his first day at Staples and was heading home, but never made it. Some disturbed person tried to steal his truck, he fought them and the man shot him in the hand. He went to a house but they did not answer the door and when he went to tried to go to another house the man drove back and shot him twice in the chest.
I'll pray for them Hope!, also a prayer for Tom, the brother of a close sister in Christ; He fell off a loading dock and hit his head and blacked out. Then last night, a car hit the back of his car, crushed the rear end, and totaled the car ,and it gave him whiplash, and he is in a lot of pain, and he won't go to a doctor. Pray for healing, and also pray to break his stubborn spirit, and go to the hospital. His sister called crying, and asked for prayer.
Blessings and prayers
I will pray please also lift up a town near me that has put forth a notice that due to the several drought the town well will go dry in 45 days. How sad is that? My town relys on the Aquafur Agalala, which I have heard is also drying up. More birth pains.Please ask God to keep the weak and poor and fatherless and homeless protected in the days ahead. I do not ask to bring on rain, God is in control, I ask for His provisions through these trials and tribulations. God bless JFJ and God bless Israel forever.