Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Levitical Marriage?
(09-07-2013, 09:14 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 10:52 AM)MessianicJew Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 04:00 PM)Nachshon Wrote: Right now, prayers are accepted by Hashem - it's quite beautiful!

Malachi 4:4
Remember you the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Prayers only? The above is written by the very last Prophet.
Actually, the verse is Mal 3:22. Order wise, Chronicles is the last book(s) of the Tanakh, and Ezra-Nehemiah is the book before that.

That doesn't change a thing.
"From a chronological order, the prophet Malachi was the last prophet in what is now a canonized version of the Old Testament."
1.http://jewishroots.net/library/anti_missionary_objections/was_malachi_the_last_prophet.html

You tried to wiggle your way out of it, but you can't.

Do you remember the law of Moses? The last Prophet said to remember the law of Moses, it is the same words found in Exodus 20:8 to remember the Sabbath. But yet you're not keeping parts of the law of Moses.

Exodus 20:8
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(11-23-2013, 08:08 AM)MessianicJew Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 09:14 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 10:52 AM)MessianicJew Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 04:00 PM)Nachshon Wrote: Right now, prayers are accepted by Hashem - it's quite beautiful!

Malachi 4:4
Remember you the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Prayers only? The above is written by the very last Prophet.
Actually, the verse is Mal 3:22. Order wise, Chronicles is the last book(s) of the Tanakh, and Ezra-Nehemiah is the book before that.

That doesn't change a thing.
"From a chronological order, the prophet Malachi was the last prophet in what is now a canonized version of the Old Testament."
1.http://jewishroots.net/library/anti_missionary_objections/was_malachi_the_last_prophet.html

You tried to wiggle your way out of it, but you can't.

Do you remember the law of Moses? The last Prophet said to remember the law of Moses, it is the same words found in Exodus 20:8 to remember the Sabbath. But yet you're not keeping parts of the law of Moses.

Exodus 20:8
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Based on when you posted this post, I guess you're not keeping the Sabbath? Are you keeping the law of Moses?
(11-23-2013, 07:51 AM)MessianicJew Wrote: 19 “Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches 1others to do the same, shall be called least ain the kingdom of heaven
Isn't this what you teach, or do you say to keep Torah to the utmost of your ability?

I keep asking you this...Show me where J-sus says his righteousness is yours?