Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying JFJ
Peace of Christ,
I have enjoyed fellowship with members of JewsforJesus on and off this website (just recently participating here). Overall i like the different view points and layers and while i dont look to agree with anyone on all things all the time (nor do i believe any two are always at the same stage of their walk all the time), i can say that most interactions with those here are humbled and respectful. Would suggest it to anyone looking for another forum in which others have strong interest in scripture.
I currently have a small question. Will my post size increase with the length of my stay here? Anyway, looking forward to crossing paths with others that are always growing. ^1Heart
(03-06-2013, 09:46 PM)Refugee Wrote: Peace of Christ,
I have enjoyed fellowship with members of JewsforJesus on and off this website (just recently participating here). Overall i like the different view points and layers and while i dont look to agree with anyone on all things all the time (nor do i believe any two are always at the same stage of their walk all the time), i can say that most interactions with those here are humbled and respectful. Would suggest it to anyone looking for another forum in which others have strong interest in scripture.
I currently have a small question. Will my post size increase with the length of my stay here? Anyway, looking forward to crossing paths with others that are always growing. ^1Heart

I believe your post size will indeed increase.

Thanks for your kind words, Refugee, and for your participation in these Forums. We enjoy the diversity of opinion that is expressed here, which is far greater than one will find at just about any anti-Jesus web site. We know that Jesus will have the last word on any topic, so we aren't afraid to let His detractors speak their minds (as long as everybody remains polite).

I hope you will also enjoy looking around in the rest of this web site. Since Passover is approaching, you might find in "Events" that a special J4J presentation coming to a location near you. We also have free newsletters, both in print and by email, that you are welcome to receive.

Thanks again, and God bless you,
Moderator MAlan
"I hope you will also enjoy looking around in the rest of this web site. Since Passover is approaching, you might find in "Events" that a special J4J presentation coming to a location near you."-Moderator MAlan
I have and the closest location of a persentation of Yeshua in Pesach was hours away and held at a "baptist" church. didnt check dates to see if it was a presentation prior to Pesach or fellowship On Passover. Couldnt see me at a baptist denominational church On Passover. Will be observing Passover with small gathering of fam. here at home. I would be interested in news letters of J4J events though so i guess i will locate this.
I am beginning to wonder how active these forums are cause many sections seem to be very inactive. Thanks for the welcome.
(03-07-2013, 12:03 PM)MAlan Wrote: We know that Jesus will have the last word on any topic, so we aren't afraid to let His detractors speak their minds (as long as everybody remains polite).

That is just stellar. I really hope this will never change.
(03-09-2013, 10:50 AM)MessianicJew Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 12:03 PM)MAlan Wrote: We know that Jesus will have the last word on any topic, so we aren't afraid to let His detractors speak their minds (as long as everybody remains polite).

That is just stellar. I really hope this will never change.

Thanks -- no reason it should. Few, if any, anti-Jesus web sites permit people to explain why they trust in Jesus; perhaps they don't want their readers to see all sides of a question and think for themselves.

We do.

We do, however, reserve the right not to permit links from this site to anti-Jesus ones that don't welcome links to ours. Fair is fair.

There is no argument against Jesus anyone can bring up in these Forums that "Jews for Jesus" haven't thought through very, very carefully -- after all, following Jesus has cost many of them their jobs, the love of family members, and more. And yet, they still love and serve Him.

"This is a faithful saying: 'For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him. If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us. If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." -- 2 Timothy 2:11-13