Bible Options Bible Study Software
Hi, I'm Mike
Shalom! My name is Michaelangelo, I'm a born-again Christian, I'm not Jewish but I love the Jewish people and Israel, I served for Jews4Jesus in Israel in November 2012 and learned so much on that short-term mission trip, it was a blessing as well. I've read many of the discussions and it was very interesting especially pertaining to the Word of God. I thought I'd join this forum to learn more, fellowship, and maybe share some things as well.
Shalom, Mike, and welcome to the Jews for Jesus Forums. Thank you for serving with our ministry in Israel. If you would like to talk about your experiences there, I'm sure our readers would be interested.

Thanks for wanting to participate in these Forums. You will find a wide range of beliefs discussed here; as long as people are polite, we allow discussion of a far wider range of beliefs than many other web sites, because we know that Jesus ultimately will have the final word.

I hope you will also enjoy exploring the rest of our site. For example, if you check "Events" every so often, you may find that a special J4J event is coming to a location near you.

God bless you,
Moderator MAlan
Music 
(04-28-2013, 09:33 PM)MikeAngelo85 Wrote: Shalom! My name is Michaelangelo, I'm a born-again Christian, I'm not Jewish but I love the Jewish people and Israel, I served for Jews4Jesus in Israel in November 2012 and learned so much on that short-term mission trip, it was a blessing as well. I've read many of the discussions and it was very interesting especially pertaining to the Word of God. I thought I'd join this forum to learn more, fellowship, and maybe share some things as well.

Shalom! I'm Dawne a Co-Laborer in Messiah and very happy to have joined the forum. I probably won't stay on too long because tonight is my sortie night and I'll be leaving here pretty soon. I took the CLIM training in August 2009 in San Francisco and have been to Israel 3 times. I learned a lot too. First on a tour then in subsequent years serving with our organization as a steward. It was wonderful. I just joined the forum this afternoon and I'm looking forward to serving Messiah well with my contributions. I love Jesus Messiah. He is my life.