Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Angelic Beings - Information Requested
(01-01-2014, 08:14 AM)Azriel Wrote: One man cannot contain Hashem ,or the universe, but Hashem can contain all of one man, and the universe within Himself.
Azriel, unfortunately this is a contradiction you keep referring to.

If the set of man does not contain G-d, then G-d cannot contain man either. It's basic logic, sets and unions.

If G-d contains things, then He is physical, limited, and not eternal.
(01-01-2014, 09:31 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 08:14 AM)Azriel Wrote: One man cannot contain Hashem ,or the universe, but Hashem can contain all of one man, and the universe within Himself.

If the set of man does not contain G-d, then G-d cannot contain man either. It's basic logic, sets and unions.

It is not a contradiction, but you are...
1Ki_8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

There is where the Holy Ghost com in, to give us part of YHVH
(01-01-2014, 03:25 PM)IamBenny Wrote: It is not a contradiction, but you are...
1Ki_8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

There is where the Holy Ghost com in, to give us part of YHVH
You read this verse wrong. It says Hashem cannot be contanied on earth, the heavens, or the temple. The logical implication is that Hashem is not physical and constrained to space or time, which would include a human, i.e., J-sus, as well.

Let me know if you need help understanding anything else.
Yhvh has made the Unievers, it is like a box. Where most of YHVH is outside. And because you have a hardened Heart. He does not let Himself known to you. Why don't you stop the game, you are playing with us, the chosen of GOD. You are the most stupid and ignorant person I have come across. WHY don't you leave this forum ???

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it
(01-01-2014, 09:31 AM)Nachshon Wrote:

I am sorry to say it is not in our disagreement that I error , but the contradiction lies within your words and the Hebrew Bible.
Genesis 18:14
Not in disrespect ,so many place YHVH in the confines of their own temporal limited reasoning ability. YHVH is not a man, but Omnipotent. All that is good is contained within Him, and His Goodness in man; Immanuel
No man can contain all of YHVH, but YHVH can contain all of one man within Him ,and many men, as the countless sand of the seas, and all the goodness and riches of the earth and the heavens within Him. and all days, and all things are His. π
Genesis 18:2-3
Blessing in your continued study of Torah
(01-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Azriel Wrote: I am sorry to say it is not in our disagreement that I error , but the contradiction lies within your words and the Hebrew Bible.
Genesis 18:14
Not in disrespect ,so many place YHVH in the confines of their own temporal limited reasoning ability. YHVH is not a man, but Omnipotent. All that is good is contained within Him, and His Goodness in man; Immanuel
No man can contain all of YHVH, but YHVH can contain all of one man within Him ,and many men, as the countless sand of the seas, and all the goodness and riches of the earth and the heavens within Him. and all days, and all things are His. π
Genesis 18:2-3
Blessing in your continued study of Torah
None of your reply rebuffed the contradiction in your previous words. Is anything impossible for Hashem? Yes. Hashem is not man, sinful, imperfect, unjust, unholy, limited to space and time, finite, physical, unloving, unavailable, etc.

He is perfect is the best way I can describe Him, Deut 32:4. Perfection means He is not anything that is imperfect as I tried to show above.

If you mean Hashem can lead a man to His will and man be able live upto to his godly potential, then yes. But He will not contain/restrict a man in his actions because this would not be true love from man or freedom of man's will.
(01-02-2014, 12:22 AM)IamBenny Wrote: Yhvh has made the Unievers, it is like a box. Where most of YHVH is outside. And because you have a hardened Heart. He does not let Himself known to you. Why don't you stop the game, you are playing with us, the chosen of GOD. You are the most stupid and ignorant person I have come across. WHY don't you leave this forum ???
Thank you, Benny. For someone who speaks several languages, you have let your brilliance shine out once again. You can't follow the logic and implications of the verse you quoted in 1 Kings 8:27, can you? Moreover, why do even respond to my posts since they bother you so much and you say they/I are/am stupid and ignorant? Your inability to defend your ideas is the problem which eats at you. Learn to deal with your insecurities.

Your attitude towards Torah is what Neh 9:29, Psalms 119:70, speaks about. Ignorance deals with lack of following the Torah, Lev 4:13, Hos 4:6. Stupidity/foolishness deals with not following the Torah, Jer 5:4.

Do you need help with anything else?

Oh, you wanted to know what is truth? Psalms 119:142.

What should our hearts follow? Psalms 40:8; 119:34; Isa 51:7.

Who knows Hashem? Jer 24:7, Deut 6:4-9. You can't say you know Hashem and not follow his words. Even your J-sus said the same thing in Matthew 7:23 (lawbreakers, those against Torah). Why do you harden your heart Benny?
(01-02-2014, 02:35 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 12:22 AM)IamBenny Wrote: Yhvh has made the Unievers, it is like a box. Where most of YHVH is outside. And because you have a hardened Heart. He does not let Himself known to you. Why don't you stop the game, you are playing with us, the chosen of GOD. You are the most stupid and ignorant person I have come across. WHY don't you leave this forum ???
Thank you, Benny. For someone who speaks several languages, you have let your brilliance shine out once again. You can't follow the logic and implications of the verse you quoted in 1 Kings 8:27, can you? Moreover, why do even respond to my posts since they bother you so much and you say they/I are/am stupid and ignorant? Your inability to defend your ideas is the problem which eats at you. Learn to deal with your insecurities.

Your attitude towards Torah is what Neh 9:29, Psalms 119:70, speaks about. Ignorance deals with lack of following the Torah, Lev 4:13, Hos 4:6. Stupidity/foolishness deals with not following the Torah, Jer 5:4.

Who knows Hashem? Jer 24:7, Deut 6:4-9. You can't say you know Hashem and not follow his words. Even your J-sus said the same thing in Matthew 7:23 (lawbreakers, those against Torah). Why do you harden your heart Benny?

You are against YHVH YESHUA GOD...You are an enemy of all Christians. You will do anything to lead people away from CHRIST. You are in here for that personal reason...YOU are an abomination to GOD...I feel sorry for you. HELL await YOU...
(01-02-2014, 08:36 AM)Nachshon Wrote: If you mean Hashem can lead a man to His will and man be able live upto to his godly potential, then yes. But He will not contain/restrict a man in his actions because this would not be true love from man or freedom of man's will.
Yet it is written:
None is righteous
Ecclesiastes 7:20
Psalm 14:1-3, 53:1-3
Psalm 5:9, Psalm 140:3
Psalm 10:7
Proverbs1:16, Isaiah 59:7-8
Psalm36:1 , Job 5:16
it is written:

Romans 3:10-20
“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after YHVH.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of G-D before their eyes.”

Why then did YHVH create man imperfect, if everything Hashem does is perfect, as you say
;
[quote Nachshon;
He is perfect is the best way I can describe Him, Deut 32:4. Perfection means He is not anything that is imperfect as I tried to show above.

Hashem says;
[I]Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Yet if we say our unrighteousness gives definition to what is righteous, and let G-D be true and every man a liar; as it is written; that you will be justified in your speech , and might overcome when you are judged. Job 40:8, Psalm 62:9, Psalm 51:4

So doesn't then speaking the truth of unrighteousness that falls upon all men ,give glory to the Righteousness of Hashem, that only He is Righteous, that only He is the Author of Righteousness, and deems what unrighteousness we as men judge to be so to be righteous.!

How can you explain Jacob being second to Esau, stealing his birthright, coveting his brothers possessions, and lying to his dying father that his brothers birthright would be his, yet Hashem deemed it worthy to be so, even though it defied the Commandments of Sinai, and Torah to which Israel's foundation rests upon, that through unrighteousness Israel would be born unto righteousness. Is anything impossible for YHVH; I say NO. Genesis 18:14

What men judge as unrighteousness, is made Righteous unto the sight of YHVH. How then can you say what you deem as righteous be righteous unto YHVH, if is not. How can we tell the potter , being vessels of His Hands , how He might shape us unto our own liking.

Righteousness is not born unto the works of man, but rather faith, that through our unrighteousness YHVH shall interject Righteousness into us by His Righteousness born in man, that is Yeshua; Son of the living G-D, born into Israel, a new man free of sin of the curse of first man, of the bloodline of David who's grandmother was gentile, yet Hashem deemed it worthy.

You say by Jewish law this is acceptable, but yet in your law today ;if a woman is gentile, and the male Jewish the child is not Jewish; it is what you believe as true. Yet against the Righteousness you believe is true, is not by your sight, but by in truth Hashems Word made flesh ; Immanuel ;It is prophesy by truth that justifies truth. and by unrighteousness that by truth, and promise, righteousness will be justified by faith.
That Righteousness abounds in unrighteousness, and Grace shall be given by faith, not works of the law. That by knowing we are unrighteous; Righteousness is established. You limit the Mind of YHVH. He is not clear cut, in verbs and nouns , and placed neatly on a shelf in proper order of mans order , and knowledge, but rather by Grace does He find righteousness, and imperfection more worthy than works.

Now the righteousness of YHVH without the Law is manifested being witnessed by the Law and prophets.
For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of YHVH, being justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that is in Yeshua., to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Yeshua, whom YHVH set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance G-D had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Where is your boasting then of your knowledge of what is right and wrong, what YHVH deems righteous unto man? Is it excluded.? By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. Or is YHVH the G-D of the Jews only? Is He not also the G-D of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, since there is one G-D who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Isaiah 56:8
Shall not Israel be saved by Promise, and not works of the Law? If not for Promise; Israel would not exist today. For where is Righteousness? In He who is not defined by righteousness, rather is He who defines Righteousness. Is not anything possible through YHVH? Yes .
by Grace shall YHVH live in man, and flesh and spirit be justified by His Love.A Free gift through YHVH; the son of man; Jesus Christ.

(01-02-2014, 02:35 PM)Nachshon Wrote:

Many people think of Judaism as the religion of cold, harsh laws, to be contrasted with Christianity, the religion of love and brotherhood. This is an unfair characterization of both Judaism and Jewish law. Love and kindness have been a part of Judaism from the very beginning. When Jesus said, "love thy neighbor as thyself," he was merely quoting Torah, and he was quoting the book that is most commonly dismissed as a source of harsh laws: Leviticus 19:18. The point is repeated in Leviticus 19:34: love [the stranger] as thyself.

Be well

Who's heart is hardened?

Isaiah 1:18
(01-03-2014, 09:46 PM)IamBenny Wrote: You are against YHVH YESHUA GOD...You are an enemy of all Christians. You will do anything to lead people away from CHRIST. You are in here for that personal reason...YOU are an abomination to GOD...I feel sorry for you. HELL await YOU...
If you can, respond to the verses I gave you. Otherwise, your verbal rants and hatred is useless and of no significance. Bye, bye, Benny.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Yet it is written:
None is righteous
One cannot create his own standard of righteousness and be considered righteous. But, Hashem has created His standard of righteousness, Psalms 119:142. If no one can be considered righteous, then neither is Yeshua, Eccl 7:20.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Why then did YHVH create man imperfect, if everything Hashem does is perfect, as you say
The creation account doesn't say that Hashem created man imperfect, does it? In fact the Torah says all that Hashem created was good, Gen 1:31. Man is created with a clean slate and has the opportunity to perfect himself through G-d's Torah, Psalm 19:7. That we choose sin and imperfection is another story.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Hashem says;
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
I explained this verse to you before using the Hebrew, remember?

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Yet if we say our unrighteousness gives definition to what is righteous, and let G-D be true and every man a liar; as it is written; that you will be justified in your speech , and might overcome when you are judged. Job 40:8, Psalm 62:9, Psalm 51:4
But, I'm not following my righteousness, but G-d's righteousness, Psalms 119:142, the same thing Yeshua was following.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: How can you explain Jacob being second to Esau, stealing his birthright, coveting his brothers possessions, and lying to his dying father that his brothers birthright would be his, yet Hashem deemed it worthy to be so, even though it defied the Commandments of Sinai, and Torah to which Israel's foundation rests upon, that through unrighteousness Israel would be born unto righteousness. Is anything impossible for YHVH; I say NO. Genesis 18:14
G-d deals with man's choices for imperfection and provides ways to reconcile man's will with His. This is not an imperfection in G-d, but man's freedom of will. You didn't reply directly to my reasoning that G-d is limited to perfection and not sinful, unholy, etc, since you believe He can do anything.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Righteousness is not born unto the works of man, but rather faith, that through our unrighteousness YHVH shall interject Righteousness into us by His Righteousness born in man, that is Yeshua; Son of the living G-D, born into Israel, a new man free of sin of the curse of first man, of the bloodline of David who's grandmother was gentile, yet Hashem deemed it worthy.
Ruth was a gentile but became part of Israel due to her being part of the levirate marriage, only applicable to Israel, Ruth 4:9-10, Deut 25:5-10.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Many people think of Judaism as the religion of cold, harsh laws, to be contrasted with Christianity, the religion of love and brotherhood. This is an unfair characterization of both Judaism and Jewish law. Love and kindness have been a part of Judaism from the very beginning. When Jesus said, "love thy neighbor as thyself," he was merely quoting Torah, and he was quoting the book that is most commonly dismissed as a source of harsh laws: Leviticus 19:18. The point is repeated in Leviticus 19:34: love [the stranger] as thyself.
You're right about Judaism. Yeshua quoted often the Torah. The stranger is someone who has chosen to reside in Israel and chosen Torah, Numbers 15:15-16, Isa 56:3-8. The Torah in Deut 11:16-23 also tells us to avoid false gods, and is harsh against idolatry.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Who's heart is hardened?
You tell me, Zech 7:12.

(01-04-2014, 07:36 AM)Azriel Wrote: Isaiah 1:18
Amen!