Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get to a congregation . I'm so blue.
I'm so depressed. I can't get to any of the Messianic congregations in my area. They are all miles away , and it's too expensive to travel long distance. Why is this happening??? I would love a few prayers. Thanks.
(05-27-2013, 11:45 PM)JustAsking Wrote: I'm so depressed. I can't get to any of the Messianic congregations in my area. They are all miles away , and it's too expensive to travel long distance. Why is this happening??? I would love a few prayers. Thanks.

You might want to contact Jews for Jesus headquarters (or the branch nearest to you) through this web site (by phone or email) and ask if they know of a "grafted in" church near you that appreciates the Jewish roots of the faith and loves Jesus, the Jewish messiah.

God bless you,
Moderator MAlan
Justasking, The church is not a building, the church is US, everywhere Gods people go the church of God is there, in our hearts. Dont be depressed, the church cant save you, and worshiping God is something only you can do, no one, not even a minister can worship God for you. Ask God to bring a cheerful soul to your side and then go on with your life and if I know God in heaven when you least expect it He answers! God bless you.
(05-27-2013, 11:45 PM)JustAsking Wrote: I'm so depressed. I can't get to any of the Messianic congregations in my area. They are all miles away , and it's too expensive to travel long distance. Why is this happening??? I would love a few prayers. Thanks.

Where do you live?

Malan is correct.Try a grafted in congregation..we are all believers.For instance at our local assembly which so happens to be a 1st Baptist the ones that look like they are jewish physically is BECAUSE they are! The names ofGOD are all around near the top of the ceiling and a copy of the ark of Testimony is behind a Shear golden veil. Wild ,huh?? It is a very serious place of worship and yet we sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs just as the apostle Paul wrote.There is also a drama team and is fairly high tech. Give it a try my friend.Smile Also just last year we had a Jews for Jesus crew of 3 come and do a display of how jews do their Holy days and such.We gave donations and I got a CD which is on my Ipod and I play it when it comes to mind. Blessings in the Name of Jesus{Y'shua}
(05-28-2013, 12:11 PM)MAlan Wrote:

You might want to contact Jews for Jesus headquarters (or the branch nearest to you) through this web site (by phone or email) and ask if they know of a "grafted in" church near you that appreciates the Jewish roots of the faith and loves Jesus, the Jewish messiah.

God bless you,
Moderator MAlan

Thank you MAlan . I sent you a PM with some info.
God bless you.

(05-31-2013, 08:24 PM)MessianicJew Wrote:

Where do you live?

God bless you MessianicJew. Thank you for your help and bless you for it. I have some prayer needs in this. I sent you a PM with a little more info.
:-)

(05-31-2013, 09:40 PM)mitch4Jesus Wrote:

Malan is correct.Try a grafted in congregation..we are all believers.For instance at our local assembly which so happens to be a 1st Baptist the ones that look like they are jewish physically is BECAUSE they are! The names ofGOD are all around near the top of the ceiling and a copy of the ark of Testimony is behind a Shear golden veil. Wild ,huh?? It is a very serious place of worship and yet we sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs just as the apostle Paul wrote.There is also a drama team and is fairly high tech. Give it a try my friend.Smile Also just last year we had a Jews for Jesus crew of 3 come and do a display of how jews do their Holy days and such.We gave donations

and I got a CD which is on my Ipod
and I play it when it comes to mind. Blessings in the Name of Jesus{Y'shua}

God bless you and thanks so much, Mitch4Jesus.
I also sent you a PM , as I have sent others. I have some info in it I don't want made public.
Blessings in Yeshua.